SOFTWARE PACKAGES AND ENVIRONMENTS: Amazon Web Services, Git, Eclipse, Cucumber, Visual Studio, JDeveloper, WebLogic, Oracle Database, Oracle Identity Manager, SOA, Apache, Open LDAP, Active Directory, BI Publisher, Pro/Engineer, TFS, Linux (RHEL and Debian - based distributions), OS X, Sun Solaris, Clearcase, JIRA, Windows, Microsoft Project, Office
LANGUAGES: C#, Java, Python, SQL, MATLAB, Bash shell, Ruby, C / C++, HTML, Gherkin, XML, UML, UYK-43 and x86 Assembly languages
Senior Software Developer in Test
Confidential, Lake Oswego, OR
- Test automation development for cardiac pacemaker embedded programmer software utilizing C#/NUnit fixtures continuous integration infrastructure.
- Test design and automation of client app for Android and UWP mobile devices.
- Test infrastructure development to cover extended product features.
- Led remote contractor test development and test acceptance review effort.
- Coordinated mobile device management technology evaluation for senior leadership.
- Agile software development with Git - Flow process.
Senior Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Ruby-based WATIR / Selenium test automation suite for RESTful web services (Cuc umber)
- Tested an Android SDK for RESTful web signon services
- Participated in Agile Scrum standup meetings and planning process
Senior Systems Engineer
Confidential, South Plainfield, NJ
- Amazon Web Services script development for instance registration (Python, EC2/Route53)
- Configured AWS EC2 Security Groups
- Developed a custom Red Hat Enterprise Linux-based AWS AMI to emulate the functionality of a customer's custom RHEL-based Linux distribution
- Created Oracle Linux-based demo instances utilizing AWS EC2
- Created a SAML decoding and parsing Apache server plugin in Python for Web Single Sign-On Federation Pharmaceutical customer
- UI Customization, SSL Configuration, MOP writing, issue tracking with JIRA
- Coded and integrated prepopulation adapter plugins for Oracle Identity Manager in Java, performed functional testing, root cause analysis Technology service customer
- Generated SQL queries for Oracle BI Publisher Reports Technology service customer
- Install and configure Oracle databases and Identity & Access Manager application servers for enterprises and in the cloud. University customers & in-house work
- Led internal development project team for Oracle Enterprise Single Sign On plugin for external validation of password resets
- Development in C#/.NET IIS environment
- Involved configuring Active Directory domain, ESSO servers/clients
Radar Systems Engineer
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
- Co-invented an algorithm for at-sea Radar EMI (ElectroMagnetic Interference) detection and management.
- Led testing for specific radar control functional areas
- Included hardware-in-the-loop experiments, requirements analysis, bug tracking, debugging and offline analysis
- Initiated feasibility studies for intellectual property pursuits including:
- Hybrid vehicle universal thin-film solar charger
- Wave-powered hydraulic reverse osmosis water purification system
- A lighter lithium battery by means of isotopic substitution
- Modeled SPY-1 radar analog equipment errors by producing MATLAB simulations to assist with requirements specification for the AEGIS BMD 4.0 signal processor.
- Delivered presentations to government labs on the performance and development of EMI management algorithms.
- Simulated ideal radar waveform performance for use in system requirements specification.
- Optimized radar satellite acquisition routines to reduce radar resource utilization by 3/4ths while increasing probability of detection
- Updated Aegis program patches for the AN/UYK-43 processor (assembly language)
- Performed software development testing in C++ and Ada95 using Visual Studio and Object Ada
- Automated testing using TSC Testable Component Environment