- Around 7 years of experience as a Test Analyst with extensive knowledge of test strategies and quality assurance management.
- Designed automation tool - ESP End to End Validator along with few useful snippets avoiding repetitive work
- Cost estimation and resource management in Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure phases
- Communicates well with clients throughout testing processes.
- Hands on experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Preparation of test artefacts, execution and defect logging.
- Daily status reporting on testing progress, with defects and test scenario execution status.
- Mentoring newly joined resources in the team
- Always looks for innovation scope within the project
- Experience in defect tracking in HPALM, closure and identifying root causes of issues encountered in testing
ETL: Informatica & BDM, IBM Datastage
Scheduling: Autosys, Automic
Project/ Defect Management: JIRA, HPALM&QC, Rally
Reporting: Cognos BI, OBIEE, Qlik Sense
CRM: Salesforce, WSS,ALOC, UCRS,T-SYS, RMS
Querying: Teradata/Oracle, Hive/Impala
Automation: ICEDQ, Unix&Excel VBA
PROCESS LEVEL SKILLS:
- Process POC for monthly delivery tracker
- Preparation of monthly & weekly dashboards
- Process POC for consolidating metrics for weekly client status reporting
- Secondary POC for process audits
ConfidentialTest Engineering Senior Analyst
Tools: ICEDQ Automation, Oracle SQL developer, MS SQL Server
- Designing automation tools like ESP End to End Validator along with few useful snippets to avoid repetitive work.
- Maintaining the project progress in Test Management ToolHP ALM.
- Preparing RTM/Test Plan/Test Summary Report.
- Involving in cost estimation, resource planning using Capacity Planner
- Possess specific experience in Insurance and Treasury domain.
- Responsible for developing strategic master &functional test plans to achieve performance quality by coordinating with the test managers.
- Analyze the existing business functionalities and provided the test plan to meet the clients' current business requirements and needs.
- Have involved right from Requirement Analysis to Test design, Test plan based on requirements, Estimation, Test scenarios, Test cases, Execution, Validation, Guiding Team, automate routine test execution, Raise & Track defects to meet 100% testing quality.
- Analyzing Data Flow and Transformations from the Mapping Specification document.
- Setting up Test Data required for System Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Writing complex SQLs for the business requirements and business functionality.
- Execution of Data validation test cases using SQL and data stage and Informatica.
- Validating end results against business requirements supplied by business in order to ensure that all requirements are covered in this design.
- Have worked in implementation, migration and profiling projects
- Efficient querying skills in Teradata/Oracle.
- Co-ordination with development team for the smoothness of testing and involved in daily status reporting and weekly status reporting to Client.