- Skilled in aligning end - user needs with long-term resolutions to IT and implementation engineering challenges.
- Passion for cultivating key long-term internal/external vendor/facility partnerships.
- Analytical, highly adaptable, IT professional with experience developing, enhancing, and implementing applications to ensure efficiency.
- Troubleshooter routinely focused on identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Fostered key partnerships with all facility end users, interface support, department directors, vendors and management team to effectively migrate all relevant third-party application conversions to new EMR.
- Identified and resolved EMR conversion gaps to influence quotes, VPN’s, firewall, test systems, unit testing, end-to-end testing, and go-live support.
- Gained hands-on experience IT infrastructure for VPN, FTP, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Health Information Exchanges (HIE), MSSQL DB, Rhapsody and Mirth Connect.
- Customized HL7 and “cold feed” design for +30 LTAC facilities, which encompassed Admits (ADT), Orders (ORU/ORR), Results (ORM), H&P, Progress Notes (MDM), Rad results (.rtf), Medical Administration (RAS), Labs (ORM/ORU), Pharmacies (ORM), and Charges (DFT).
- Executed clearing house processing of received ANSI X12N 837 to various client files.
- Defined, installed, and trained clients on company’s first EDI X12 (835, 837) claim submission and EOB auto-posting.
End - User Support - Healthcare Vendor Relations - Project Management
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
HL7 Interface Manager and Analyst
- Effectively commanded full life cycle EMR (Cerner Millennium w/CareAware) interfaces (CPDI, FSI, flat file) conversion, from discovery call, milestone creation, connectivity, testing, scripting, to go-live cut-over and consistent partnerships with 35 vendors across eight facilities.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
HL7 Interface Implementation Engineer
- Provided installation, configuration, testing and go-live support to clients within the Cardiac Rehab Department.
- Fostered relationships with IT staff and end-users to remotely test and implement application.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Application Integration Engineer
- Generated software conversion capability to convert HL7 2.3 to HL7 v.3 (XML) for proprietary non-clinical application.
- Self-initiated training to gain experience utilizing Altova’s Map force (xml) tool, SOAPUI (testing), Jinja2 (templatizing), and Python.
- Operated as a remote independent contractor, expertly providing Mirth Connect HL7 development and solutions.
- Driven-oriented marketing tactics aimed at engaging facilities IT departments.
Confidential, Titusville, FL
HL7 Interface Manager
- Championed the HL7 tests and complete facility upgrade.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with department leadersas well as various third-party vendors, to execute effective Digital Imaging and Mammography tasks to Meditech
- Committed to 100% onsite support and satisfied strict time constraints.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
H.I.E./HL7 Interface Engineer/Analyst
- Installed, configured, tested and delivered go-live support of +200 HL7 interfaces for +20 vendors of approximately 30 facilities.
- Proactively learned to effectively formulate dynamic styles of routes for PACS, H&P, labs, and pharmacy.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
HL7 Interface Analyst
- Trained cross-functionally and expertly identified and supported affected external vendors with gap analyses and exceptional ad-hoc project management.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
HL7 Interface Analyst/Engineer
- Standardized HL7 interfaces to advance physician EMR application.
- DSM software upgrading.
- Gained hands-on experience in middle ware Orion Rhapsody and Mirth.