- 11 Yrs experience in IT(Software Testing) as a Functional QA(Manual and Automation using Selenium WebDriver using Java) with Frontend GUI validation, Functionality Validation, Web Services(SOAP and REST API) Testing and Database Validation and Mobile Apps and Mobile WebApps testing.
- Hands - on Software testing experience on Functional testing of web applications, Web services, Mainframes and Feeds and Reports and Data base testing.
- Hands-on experience in Manual Testing, Test Designing and Automation, QTP Component Scripting and having knowledge on Business Process Testing concepts BPT.
- Hands-on experience in Automating the Functional test cases using Selenium WebDriver using Java language. Familiar with the OOPS concepts and used them in Automation Framework Design.
- Experience with Framework design for Automation with various frameworks like Linear, Modular, Data Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework and Page Object Model Framework.
- Hands-on experience in using Jenkins as CI/CD Tool. And used Maven, TestNG for automation.
- Knowledge and experience in testing the Webservices using SOAP UI Pro, SOA Test and REST API.
- Experience with Mobile App automation using Appium and Selenium and experience with Sauce Labs Emulators for Mobile App automation.
- Knowledge of using GIT repository for maintaining and version control of Automation Scripts.
- Knowledge and Experience in Preparation of Test Cases & Test Data based on System Requirements Specification (SRS) and BR documents in Quality Centre (HP ALM) Tool.
- Knowledge and Experience in Usage of Automated Testing Tools (QTP) to maintain complex scripts for Functional, Regression Testing.
- Knowledge and Experience in HP ALM, Rational Clear Quest to document Defects and Test Results.
- Knowledge on the Financial Insurance Domain and worked on Record Keeping Application for Confidential.
- Experience in handling project execution end to end starting from requirement phase until production install validation.
- Taking ownership on the project to deliver it and lead the work up to completion.
- Experience in working in Agile methodology.
Functional Testing Tool: Quick Test Professional QTP 10, Sahi 5.0, Selenium WebDriver.
Test Management Tool: HP ALM, Requisite Pro
Bug Tracking System: Rational Clear Quest
DB Tools: Toad, AQT(Advanced Query Tool), IBM DB2
Web service Tools: SOAP UI and SOA Test Tools, REST API.
ConfidentialSoftware Test Lead
- Involved in the early stages of Requirement Analysis of the Project. Analysis of the requirements with the system analyst and the business team to understand the process and flow of data from one system to other.
- Taken the leadership of setting the test case review meeting with the development and the business teams. The detailed and effective test case review was very much appreciated by the partners.
- Learnt the process of creating the feed files in mainframe as and run them using the jobs.
- Reporting the issues triaging with the business and tracking until the closure of the issues.
- Taken the lead role to understand the process and the flow from the business 1st and guide the rest of the QA associates to get in speed with the test execution.
- Tracking the progress of the work and communicating the relevant status and concerns if any at early stages.
- Executing the scenarios with the End to End testing approach in mind. Any feed of data if run through the jobs was made sure to see if its reflecting till the DB is loaded successfully with the same data showing correctly in the report.
- We were appreciated with You have earned it award for ramping up quickly in the team which had number of process and systems to be understood and thoroughly executed till completion of the project by taking the ownership and for leading the project.
ConfidentialSoftware Test Lead
- Involved in the early stages of Requirement Analysis of the Project. Requirements were maintained in QC Req tab.
- Creating of Functional test cases from the Requirements directly in QC.
- Test Execution of the cases from the Test Lab in QC.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking them to Closure in QC Defects section.
- Status Reporting and Defect Triage meetings to be handled with partners across the globe.
- Took Ownership for creating Adminserver Automation Regression Suite and managing the Automation Execution for Monthly and weekly Releases.
- Took Leadership in Managing the Execution and Analysis of the Adminserver Regression Automation for all major and minor releases.
- Actively took initiative to automate the areas which can be automated and enhanced the Testing Coverage for Adminserver Automation Regression Suite.
- Involved in Automation Design, Execution using QTP 9.2 and Result Analysis.
Confidential, MemphisSoftware Test Lead
Tools: QTP 8.2(BPT Version),Test Director, Quality Center.
- Involved in Regular Testing (Manual and Automation) on all the InterNetShip Application.
- Involved in preparation of Test Scenarios preparation in Quality Center and preparing Test Iterations for Automation.
- Involved in BPT Component Scripting using QTP 8.2 and Automating Manual Test cases.
- Involved in Automation Execution using and Result Analysis.