- 8+ years of experience in Automation and Manual Software testing which includes Web Services Testing, Web based application Testing, API based testing.
- Experienced in implementation of different QA methodologies, plans and strategies in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) - Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- Extensive experience in Automation testing as well as manual testing.
- Executing test cases, reporting bugs, writing test scripts, test automation using diverse testing tools like Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber
- Proficiency in automating web based testing including GUI Testing, Functionality Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Handled Regression projects which involves many number of cycles to get the efficient outcome
- Involved in raising Bugs in production and took part in bug fixes.
- Experience in working with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid), Cucumber, JUnit, JIRA and Eclipse.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining Automation Frameworks (Record/Playback, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Driven, and Page Objects).
- Experience in using Selenium Web driver, Eclipse TestNG test frameworks in creating test scripts, test suites and HTML reports.
- Identified correct GUI elements using various Selenium Locators like ID, Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, Xpath, CSS, and DOM in creating automation scripts.
- Configured application framework using Excel spreadsheets and processed the spreadsheets using Apache POI.
- Experience on using AutoIt for file uploading to simulating user interaction on Microsoft windows file upload dialogue window.
- Used Selenium Screenshots for bug reporting, analysis and exception debugging using Extent Reports reporting library with TestNG.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium Web Driver Automation Framework for Smoke test and Regression test using TestNG.
- Experience with Cross-Browser and Compatibility Testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments
- Implemented batch run of desired test cases using TestNG annotations like Groups, Parameter, and Data Provider.
- Experienced in using Maven build tool to manage framework dependency jar files and for build management.
- Extensively used Selenium APIs such as Take Screenshot for Capturing Failed test cases and keep the details of passed test cases
- Experienced in using Apache POI to read data from external sources and to feed locators into the test script.
- Experience in Database Testing using SQL Queries with multiple Databases, SQL Server and Mysql.
- Generated test logs using Log4j for various log levels.
- Excellent inter personal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Junit, TestNG, Auto-it, Cucumber
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM)
Programming Languages: JAVA-J2EE, SQL
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Browsers Internet Explorer: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Defect Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Center
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, Microsoft Project
Utilities: Eclipse, GIT, SVN
Sr. Test Engineer
- Analyzing Business Requirements & Features for CECL and ALLL Applications and preparing the Test cases in Jira.
- Maintained and updated the Manual Test cases , Test Scripts and Test Data as per the evolving requirement.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for testing the Data warehouse tables in SQL Server.
- Executed the MicroStrategy Transaction Services and Validated the Data in Front end with Database.
- Executed the MicroStrategy Reports and compared the results with Database Tables.
- Tested the Application for Various Banks in Dev, QA, Demo and Prod Environments.
- Prepared Test Scenarios and executed them for testing MicroStrategy Web Customization and Security.
- Updated the results of Test cases in Jira for Business Users review.
Environment: MicroStrategy 2019 (Desktop, Web), SQL Server 2017, Jira, Agile Methodology
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Selenium Engineer
- Analyzing Business Requirements / Features and preparing the Test conditions in HP Quality Center.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Written automation scripts for Regression test cases and executes using Selenium.
- Maintained and updated the Manual Test case , Test Scripts and Test Data as per the evolving requirement.
- Performed the Analysis and Test Case Coverage, Tracked the Requirement Traceability.
- Executed the Test case and Test scripts and updated the Defect .
- Developed and executed SQL queries for testing database integrity and for data analysis using Selenium.
- Coordinated with Production team, development and business with implementation, defect analysis and resolution.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in SeleniumWebDriver using Java programming language.
- Developed test scenarios for process, function, integration and acceptance testing.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium web driver .
- Involved in delivering Automation scripts for products being built.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Selenium IDE/Web Driver/ GRID, Web Services, TestNG, HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, HP Quality Centre, Agile Methodology, SQL Server 2014/12, Oracle 12c/11g.
Confidential, SFO, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Created & Maintained Automation Selenium Automation Scripts for the Scrum Stories.
- Automated highly transactional web application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business and functional specifications.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on regular basis automatically.
- Utilized Jira as a bug tracking system
- Also responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Analyzed test results and prepared test/defect summary report for Sr. Management.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium.
- Documented software bugs and wrote test reports by using Microsoft Test Manager.
- Performed Regression Testing at various phases of development life cycle for impacted existing functionality.
- Responsible for creating automation framework using POM- Page Object Model, and Data Driven to test web application.
Environment: Java, Cucumber, Selenium, Maven 3.1.1, Eclipse, Git, JIRA, Microsoft Test Manager, Jenkins, TestNG, Agile (SCRUM).
Confidential, LA, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into distinct phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Responsible for working within a team to create, document and execute testing strategy, test plans, test cases and test scripts in support of a set of global tools, systems, and databases.
- Performed the build and maven dependencies using Maven build tool.
- Extensively worked in Regression testing, Parallel Processing using Selenium Web driver in TestNG.
- Involved in Web Application automation creating regression suites using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, TestNG, and Eclipse.
- Developed automated test scripts using TestNG annotations like Group, parameter, Data provider.
- Involved in test approach & test case walkthrough, review with peers and test leads.
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Developed synchronization using implicit and explicit wait conditions.
- Created automation scripts using Selenium Hybrid and Data-driven development framework.
- Developed scripts using Action class for various mouse and action events.
- Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
- Maintained continuous test integration and automatic build by using Jenkins and mailed the build outputs to the team members.
- Developed test scripts using selenium synchronization for Explicit and Implicit Waits.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily status meetings and testing each deliverable.
- Tested applications in diverse types of browsers (cross-browser testing) and versions, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome to simulate production environment.
- Used SVN for Version Controlling.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Firebug, Fire path, XML, Cucumber, XPATH, Jira, SVN, Agile, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Teradata, Jenkins.
- Analyzed, revised and created test scenarios according to business and functional requirements.
- Quality Assurance SIT Testing and smooth flow of defect management.
- Automated the regression test cases using the WebDriver & TestNG.
- Improved product quality by creating test cases, executing new feature testing, bug fix verification, and regression testing.
- Automated the Test Cases using WebDriver, Java Eclipse and JUnit.
- Involved in creating Test plans, for different components within the project.
- Preparation and reviewing Test plan for Production issues and enhancement request.
- Execution of JOB scheduler and End-to-End validation testing.
- Clear status reporting to CITI client and other stake holders.
- Preparation TCM (Test Closure Memo) with approval/Singed off from Client.
- Attain the Stakeholder meeting from QA side.
Environment: WebDriver, TestNG, Automation Test Framework, JUnit, Java Eclipse, Automation, UNIX, Windows 7/XP/ Vista.