NetCracker Rating and Billing
HTML, CSS, and a working knowledge of XML, SQL
Working knowledge of API protocols
Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Software Testing Engineer
- I work within the Finance department to conduct manual testing for the implementation of new products and services.
- The goal is to fulfill financial technology requirements from a testing and documentation perspective to meet SOX compliance, audit requirements, functional testing and revenue assurance.
- I perform many tasks such as QA, UAT, project management, SQL reporting and defect resolution for operations.
- Also, work with the various teams to ensure all projects meet finance’s technological design requirements, QA test the project delivery into multiple environments and document the test plans to meet financial audit requirements.
Social Recruiting Web Designer
- On the Implementation team, I designed and on boarded our clients Social Recruiting careers pages.
- Designed and implemented about 1200 sites including corporate projects such as Taco Bell, Five Guys and various other large corporations.
- Was responsible for the design the maintenance of branding requirements, creating web banners and graphics and customizing HTML and CSS associated with those landing pages.
- Designed, implemented and maintained templates and have experience in leveraging CRM and CMS tools and understanding in web - based languages, such as HTML, CSS, XML and SQL.
Software Support Engineer
- I was a Technical Analyst/Software Support that maintained global customers to write and improve processes while providing dedicated support, and various other logos. Software implementation, project management, business analysis, quality assurance testing, and training.
- Provide suggestions to client on potential procurement process improvements through Confidential to ensure competition and cost savings.
- Write business requirements and work with developers to make sure enhancements meet the needs of the customer.
- Analyze software integrations between client software and IQN to optimize process and identify fixes.
- We coordinated with operations leadership to ensure client expectations and initiatives are met/managed.
- Reviewed KPI data to ensure optimal staffing is delivered for each campaign/workflow and I would present data to all levels of operations and IT leadership. Implemented solutions related to dialer operations to maximize performance.
- Created documentation to streamline and provide consistency to workforce management best practices and processes.
Business Operations Specialist
- Analyzed call volume and average handle time patterns to create schedules and staffing models.
- Monitored skill groups/queues/agent states to ensure call efficiency and productivity goals are met.
- Responsible for scheduling and analysis of an agent pool of over 9,000 agents across multiple sites.
- Used Aspect eWFM to obtain skill group requirements as a basis for staffing models.
- Analyzed daily call volume to allocate resources based on that analysis.