- Drupal & Sitecore CMS platform is used for easy to schedule and publish because of sophisticated useful as a web application framework as well.
- Experience working on Google DFP, Google AdWords, Google Search, LinkedIn pages and Ads, Facebook Insight, Ads and Business Manager, Bing Ads, Twitter, MailChimp and also Drupal & Sitecore CMS platform is used for easy to schedule and publish because of sophisticated useful as a web application framework as well.
- Experience implementing and maintaining Adobe Enterprise Manager, Adobe Launch, and Adobe Target also implemented analytics software on Web, Mobile, and Tablet applications.
- Performed Database Testing on Oracle, used SQL queries for retrieving data from the database and
- Knowledge on Ecommerce Platforms Megento, Shopify, BigCommerce and Demandware.
- Expertise in Siebel Sales 8.0v, Siebel Dedicated Client, Siebel Call Center, and Siebel Comm. etc.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM/Quality Center/Test Director, Clear Quest, RMT
Version Control: Visual Source Safe, Rational Clear Case, Requisite Pro.
OS: Windows, IOS, Android
Internet Browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, SafariContent Management: Sitecore, Drupal, PRESTO
Web Technologies: VB Scripts, Java Scripts, HTML, CSS, REST, XML, SOAP UI.
Databases: MS SQL Server, OMS, Oracle.
Testing: System, Functional, Integration, Database, UI/UX, Backend, API, Adhoc, Portal & Website and UAT
Debugging Tools: Omni bug, Firebug, Fiddler 2, ComScore, Digital Pulse Debugger, Charles Proxy, Tealium, Certona, Adobe Analytics Tagging, Ghostery, Media Minds, DFPDigital Marketing Tools: SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics Reporting suite, Google Search, Google AdWords, Email Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Google Analytics, Content Marketing, AdSense & Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, App Store Optimization
Confidential, North Bergen, NJ
Ecommerce - Analytics Tagging Analyst
- Tested and debug Google Analytics tags, run reports and analyze data, using the Google Analytics tags provides to measure, analyze, and optimize integrated data from all online initiatives and also to track Coach and Katespade websites.
- Integrate Google Analytics to read experiment data from Optimize, add Google Analytics integration code to Coach & Katespade websites, web online engagement Shopping Cart, behavior analysis, Browse & Navigation, Checkout analysis, My Account, Registry, Segmentation, E - commerce Product Variables, Rules and Campaign attributions
- Set up custom conversion variables (eVars) and traffic variables (prop) and solve common troubleshooting issues with integration. Using Google AdWords, Display Ads, PPC, Conversion Rate, Cost Per Impressions, Google Search, Google Double Click Campaign Manager, EmailChimp - Email Marketing, Email Campaign, Web Traffic and Bounce Rate etc.
- Experienced in running SEO, A/B testing changes to the headline, visual imagery, form fields, call to action, and overall layout of the web page Multivariate (MVT) testing, Identify the variables and create the variations and controls.
- System Integration, Sanity and Regression testing in Web, Mobile Web and Native Mobile App testing on different browsers of Ecommerce applications, produce, present, and execute scripts across E2E and UAT cycles (including system, scenario, and regression) according to website functional specification documentation and design comps and ecommerce platforms and sell products directly on websites and across multiple marketplace and social media.
- Log defects in JIRA by accurately adding steps with proper details and documentation.
- Communicate with management, development vendor, and business area experts to improve product functionality, resolve issues, and improve consumer satisfaction, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Flexible to work on different Ecommerce sites and should be Cross Browser/Platform agnostic.
- Implemented Adobe Analytics Tagging, Google Analytics 360 Reporting suite, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch and Adobe Enterprises Manager (AEM) etc.
- 3rd party commerce integrations across ESP, OMS, WMS, Analytics, Scene7, Bazaarvoice, Payment/Checkout processes.
Confidential, Union, NJ
Adobe Analytics Tagging Specialist
- Ability to review and understand Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, System Design Documents Technical Spec, and expertise in compliance to accessibility guidelines (WCAG), Screen Reader, NVDA in conjunction with manual testing and using Requirement Documents, Content Effective Sheet and Site Catalyst implementation Solution Design (SDR) with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions.
- Experience in understanding of all the eCommerce processes and integrations involved, testing Web based eCommerce Retail such as Web, Mobile web and N ative M obile App on Android and iOS (IPhone and IPad) devices, Android Studio, ADB, Charles Proxy and Xcode.
- Working in an eCommerce environment, focused on Web (Adobe) Analytics working with custom variables (eVars, s.Props, s.Events) to track online engagement behavior data including Shop behavior analysis, Browse & Navigation, Checkout analysis, My Account, Registry, Search, Segmentation, E - commerce Product Variables, Rules and Campaign attributions
- Integrate Google Analytics to read experiment data from Optimize, add Google Analytics tracking Integration code to BBBY website, web online engagement Shopping Cart, behavior analysis, Browse & Navigation, Checkout analysis, My Account, Registry, Segmentation, E-commerce Product Variables, Rules and Campaign attributions. Set up custom conversion variables (eVars) and traffic variables (prop) and solve common troubleshooting issues with integration. Using Google AdWords, Display Ads, PPC, Conversion Rate, Cost Per Impressions, Google Search, Google Double Click Campaign Manager, EmailChimp - Email Marketing, Email Campaign, Web Traffic and Bounce Rate etc.
- Work with analysts, business owners, partners, and BBBY team to understand their analytics needs, reporting requirements and Implementing A/B Testing to run on website to improve conversions, faster site performance, higher conversions and greater revenues with SiteSpect.
- Experience in Accessibility Testing in Web, Mobile and Mobile Apps specializes in Native iOS & Android and having experience in Screen readers, Screen magnifiers, Speech to text software, Keyboard only navigation, Color contrast analyzers, etc., plugins and assistive technologies best suited for specific development environment.
- Experience of ad ops experience in online advertising, extensive knowledge of DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), Exchange/DSP and other ad tech platforms, trafficking Display, Mobile and Video ads and also familiar of how web sites and online ads work. Familiar with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Charles, Fiddler, etc.)
- Having Retail Experience and exposure to, ATG (Shop site flows), BCC (Dyna/Admin etc.), OMS (Order flows), Payment Gateways, Fulfilment flows, Content merchandising (preferably Adobe CQ), JDA Retail System and plus Point of Sale, ESP, Magento, WMS etc.
- Experience in implementing ATG Content Management, Search, Merchandising, Customer Service applications and working with Integration teams of ATG Ecommerce application system, Oracle Retail Merchandising Suites, BCC Catalog Merchandising, Backend - Fulfillment & Orders from Online Orders, Orders like Retail, Wholesale and E Commerce, Checkout, OMS Integration, CSC Customer Service, JDA, Endeca Search Engine, JDA, Scene, Bazaarvoice, Cyber Source ( Credit Card and Debit Card Validation), Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards, SVS, Cheetah Mail and also integration with Adobe and Google Analytics Reporting suite etc.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Digital Analytics Analyst
- Involved in mapping the design documents reviewed the Used Case Design documents and Business Requirements into QA tasks and communicate complex technical issues to non - technical teams and Agile, Sprints, User Stories, Daily Scrum, Sprint Backlog & Retrospective Meetings.
- I m expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of tests to verify compliance to accessibility guidelines (WCAG) and applied testing standards and screen reader competency to complete manual accessibility tests.
- Utilize accessibility toolbars, NVDA in conjunction with manual testing.
- Experience testing on Mobile devices, Smart Phones handheld devices through online app store for Mobile Apps running on various Operating Systems like iOS, Android, etc., understanding specifics of the Native or Mobile Responsive applications. Android Studio, ADB, Charles Proxy.
- Working as a member of the digital analytics team to test/debug Google Analytics Reporting suite and Adobe Analytics (Omniture) tags, run reports on Analytics (Omniture) and analyze data, using the Adobe and Google Analytics Reporting suite (Omniture) tool.
- Integrate Analytics to read the data and set up custom conversion variables (eVars) and traffic variables (prop) and solve common troubleshooting issues with integration.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and build, managed and updated Adobe Launch integrations and also to improved Page Load time performance and setup a rule in Adobe Launch and specified multiple triggers for a rule. Worked with Adobe Target and also integrated with Analytics and created reports that can be used for Personalization and UX testing , allows engaging the customers.
- Worked with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Experience Manager and Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience of ad ops experience in online advertising, extensive knowledge of DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP),
- Exchange/DSP and other ad tech platforms, trafficking Display, Mobile and Video ads and knowledge on A/B Testing, Multivariate, Personalization, Targeting and to easily and optimize every aspect of MK Site.
- Support to the Distribution Center on Manhattan Associates - DOM & WMS products, provides forecasting models and auto picks each item, Multichannel, Assortment, Store Cluster and Promotional Planning etc.
- Knowledge of SiteSpect, using web and mobile sites optimization platforms.