- 11+ years of experience in the Information Technology Industry as a Quality Assurance Tester and Analyst in Automation and Manual testing.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and Logging and Tracking Defects in all the phases.
- Skilled with 5+ years hands on in Agile Methodologies, DevOps, Scrum Principles.
- Experience working in Enterprise level architectural platforms and applications.
- Expertise in managing various test phases from Requirement Analysis, Strategizing, Planning, Construction & Execution in multiple phases of project & release in functional, regression, integration testing, migration/User Acceptance Testing/end - to-end.
- Expertise in preparation of Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts & Defect Reporting.
- Extensive hands-on experience in all aspects of QA testing in large-scale shared data & technology environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient in using Quality Centre (QC, HP ALM) for writing and executing manual test cases, mapping the requirements to the test cases and logging and tracking defects.
- Expertise is mob-testing, mobile applications in iOS, Android and Windows Platform and ETL testing.
- Experience in automation testing with tools such as Selenium (RC/Web Driver/IDE/Grid), JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins and involved in preparation of Automation Test framework.
- Experience in working with Java, UNIX, SQL based applications and able to prioritize tasks well and work on multiple test projects at the same time.
- Experience in Web/API Services testing using SOAPUI for SOAP, POSTMAN, HTTP protocols and XML, Json testing.
- Performed various kinds of testing verification and validation which include Black Box, White box, Unit, Performance, Load and Stress testing including User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Excellent business knowledge in Supply Chain Management, Retail and Banking Industry.
- Review the business requirement documents (BRD) and worked closely with BA, Developers in understanding the requirements.
Tools: Used: Quality Centre, SQL Server, Putty, Web wrapper, Eclipse IDE, Mainframes, Kafka utility, Confluence, Remedy, JIRA, Version One, Bugzilla, Mobile Testing apps, Jenkins, GIT, WinSCP, Microsoft Office Suite, ServiceNow
Applications Used: Manhattan WMOS, Distribution Management systems DMS, Sterling - Order Management System OMS, JDA, Oracle Retail Management System RMS, E-Commerce, Store Order Management and Point of Sale POS
Domain: Retail and Banking.
Automation Testing: Selenium, Qmetry framework
Languages: Java, SQL
Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Stash
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres SQL, Cassandra
Sr QA Analyst
- Drive portfolio ownership by leading the testing of application functionality road maps that are aligned with business strategy and enterprise road maps.
- Designed and developed QA best practices as well as review processes to ensure consistency. Establishing quantitative metrics to demonstrate adherence to best practices.
- Checked the data flow through the frontend to backend and used SQL Queries to extract the data from the database. Verified and validated the SQL scripts.
- Facilitate test plans and case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Leading testing activities for supply chain team under TCOE and Omnichannel.
- Involved in preparation of test scenarios and analyzing test results/reports.
- Creation of test data for application product testing and regression testing.
- Performed functional, regression, integration, back-end, compliance and web-services testing as needed for applications or services.
- Reviewed test cases based on the requirements and prepared impact analysis document.
- Developed Test Cases for automation testing using TestNG bdd approach.
- Automation of test scripts using the Qmetry framework (BDD). Analyzing and fixing failed scripts.
- Leading a team of global QA professionals for consistent execution of QA processes.
- Assisted in post-implementation and continual improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications.
- Worked on java api automation and continues integration using Jenkins build for automating testing flows.
- Executed Smoke, UAT, and Regression testing after every release
- Provided Test Execution Summary reports for all projects to each project team members, Online Platforms and Supply chain teams.
- Monitoring the batch jobs (health check) and solving job failures in the system.
Test Engineer/ IT Analyst
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium web driver.
- Established page object model test automation framework using Appium/Selenium WebDriver and Java technologies.
- Leveraged my knowledge in enterprise monitoring solution with SENSU, ELK and KIBANA.
- Tested enterprise canonical models for RESTful API’s, Kafka based data exchange
- Working in Agile-SCRUM and Waterfall development environment.
- Developed, documented and maintained test cases and other test artifacts for various types of testing.
- Assist with identifying and planning new processes and system support for Manhattan WMOS on Unix / Linux open systems platform.
- Provided guidance and technical support to business users on the appropriate use on Manhattan WMOS.
- Application verification and validation of patches and code fixes and SDN’s .
- Conducted weekly/Daily IT - Operations Conference call to discuss, update status on pending issues, review incidences that impacted the SLA’s to support operations.
- Worked on POS self-checkout / POS QA Testing was involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment.
- Involved in creating ETL testing using informatica tool.
- Created automation test scripts using SOAPUI for SOAP, HTTP protocols testing Web/API Services.
- Coordinate with the Regression/Automation/Performance teams to estimate the effort that will be required to engage these teams during later phases of the project
- Performed UAT regression testing after the defects were fixed.
- Used Apache JMeter tool for performance testing web-based application.
- Project handover Coordination with the Work Project Managers (WPMs) and support team
QA Test Lead
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to track down the requirements across the test cases.
- Actively participated in design and reviewing of test cases.
- Execution of test cases and debugging the issues.
- Involved in Sanity, Integration, System and Regression Testing
- Reported the defects using HPQC and tracked the defects to closure with developers.
- Actively participated in Client project related discussions and defect Triage calls.
- Created test status reports and shared with team.