- Testing Professional with 16+ years of experience
- Functional testing and test planning (test plans, test strategy)
- Automation testing using Selenium - Java, QTP
- Comfortable backend testing on Oracle 10g/ 11g, Aurora DB, Mysql, Postgress
- Software Engineering Practices: Hp Quality Center, Atlassian JIRA
- Insurance (Recent: Retail Insurance), Health care
- Overall 16+ years of experience in Testing with 6 years on Automation and 10 years in functional testing
- Automation: Selenium-Java experience with Cucumber and TestNG frameworks.
- Automation: QTP experience with data driven framework.
- Onshore - Offshore Coordination, Reporting, Identify, escalate project level quality issues and risks
- Experienced in Automation and manual testing for various SDLC phases
- Experienced in reviewing technical requirements, designing, writing and executing test cases. Participate in root cause Analysis and defect triaging.
- Domain Experience with Insurance, Retail-Insurance, Healthcare.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Environment: Pega, Aurora, Oracle, Node JS, MySql, Java, Selenium Cucumber
- Maintained Selenium (Cucumber /TestNG) Scripts for Automation
- Handled a team of Automation Testers, DB testers and Functional testers for Client Migration Project.
- Validate functionality of the migrated clients works as per the Requirements.
- Validate Enrollment data works after Client migration.
- Validate data integrity after Migration.
- Provide daily and weekly updates to Management about the progress of testing and highlight Risks being encountered.
- Provide KT to new members joining the team.
- Automate the migrated clients. Provide KT to Automation team for the new functionalities coming from the migrated clients.
- Database testing using MySql, Validating DB entries.
- Validate Payment records and process it end to end through DAX (Payment Gateway)
- Manage Integration testing between multiple teams.
- Provide QA Approval for every release going to production based on regression of existing clients and changes specific to the release.
Environment: Pega, Aurora, Oracle, Node JS, MySql, Java, QTP, Selenium
- Automation testing using Selenium Test NG framework and QTP Data driven framework
- Testing various Releases for Pega 6.2, Pega 7.0 based CCR application
- Pega based Applications Testing ownership.
- Changing the Roles and testing the application for various levels of access in PEGA PRPC tool.
- Setting up Workgroup, Workbaskets and skills
- SOAP UI based testing through Fidler and Pega Interface.
- Results Validation using Clipboard and Simulation using Update Page.
- Decision Rules and tables testing.
- Https Request Run and Verification for Web services.
- Verifying the PX, Py results pages in PEGA PRPC tool
Environment: Oracle Forms, Oracle 8G, HP WinRunner, QTP
- Test various releases of SMART a CRM application build on Oracle 11i.
- Create Issue Log maintaining Issues found while testing.
- Perform Back-end testing through TOAD.
- Maintaining CM release management document.
- Attending daily and weekly client calls.
- Worked at Onsite for 24 weeks.
- Grasp functionality of the modules quickly and perform sanity checks on need basis.
- Creating test metrics, scheduling, planning, allocating & monitoring the work progress of peers.
- Sending daily QA releases mails and keeping track of CM’s deployed for QA Testing.
- Responsible for Automation of Web based Applications.
- Responsible for Several Major releases end to end testing
- Creating Test plans, Test cases, reviewing team members test artifacts.
- Mentoring Team members
- Matrices creation & maintenance.
Sr. QA Engineer
Environment: Java, Oracle, QTP
- Conduct Walkthrough of Work Products for internal Clients.
- Created POC for Conversion of WinRunner scripts to QTP.
- Facilitate creation of test suite (script batching for execution)
- Actively involved in all phases of SDLC. Was involved in the project from Requirement Analysis phase to Complete Acceptance testing.
- Was responsible for Successful and smooth completion of Acceptance Testing.
- Lead a Team of 8 persons for one of the projects for 18 months.
- Test effort estimation
- Test planning and Test documentation review.
- Part of the Team which created Generic Framework of QTP which can be used for any web based applications automation.
QA Engineer, UAT Tester
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, Postgress, Excel
- Creating, maintaining and executing test cases.
- Performing Sanity testing on weekly builds.
- Performance testing using Jmeter.
- Following up with development and product management team and tracking bugs to closure.
- Coordinating with team members and assisting the US team lead in scheduling and other team related activities.
- Preparing weekly reports and team status.
- Creating documentation explaining product features, which will be useful for giving a head start to new employee.
- Mentoring new employees
- Responsible for answering support queries of the customers participating in the product’s beta program.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, Excel
- Writing, Executing Test cases.
- Did Functional Testing.
- Was involved in Acceptance testing reviews.
- Maintaining the test cases as changes made in the application.