- QA Automation Engineer (SDET) with around 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance in, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Database Testing, Web base application and Client/Server based applications.
- Working as QA LEAD in current project.
- Have knowledge on Python Scripting.
- In depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC). And QA methodologies including Waterfall and Agile methodologies to ensure appropriate Quality Control.
- Exposure to AWS cloud service.
- Extensively worked with tools like Jenkins to implement build automation.
- Reported bug in JIRA , monitor until get fix and updated different documents in Confluence .
- Excellent working experience in all phases of SDLC: Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation (Production) and Maintenance Support (Postproduction).
- Experience in preparing Test plan, Test cases, Traceability matrix, Test documentation and reports.
- Expertise in working with Manual and Automated testing tools: QTest, POSTMAN, SOAP UI, Quality Center, HP ALM11, Load Runner.
- Good experience in creating, modifying and enhancing both manual Test cases and Test Scripts created in Selenium Webdriver with Test NG and Junit frameworks.
- Working knowledge of SOA, Web Services, Web Services Definition Language (WSDL), SOAP, XML and XML Spy.
- Experience in Mobile Testing using tools like Appium.
- Experience in Automation, Integration (SIT/UAT), Installation, Smoke, Regression, System, GUI, Cross Browser and Compatibility Testing.
- Created documentation on Web Applications (Includes REST API and API), Web Services and Mobile Applications.
- Testing the Functionalities using Black Box testing technique. Excellent knowledge and working experience in test execution and test results analysis.
- Good knowledge in DEVOPS concepts and working knowledge on Continuous integration and Continuous delivery (CICD) by using tools like Jenkins.
- Extensively Used Mercury Quality Center and JIRA to create Test cases and report Bugs in Defect Module.
- Having good knowledge in basic XML, SQL commands. And has complete knowledge of Defect Life Cycle.
- Fair Hands - on experience using Xpath functions and Page object model. Experience with Jenkins integration for continuous integration.
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks for J2EE based applications using Java, JUnit/ TestNG, Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid, Maven and Jenkins.
- Using Keyword Driven Framework written Java Coding for API Testing. Performed Java Web Services testing for REST API Calls. Performed API Testing using Rest Client and SOAP UI.
- Worked on multiple Adhoc requests asked by other teams and vendors.
- Involved in Test designing by preparing High Level Scenarios & Test Cases by verifying BRD’s & HLD’s.
- Experience in Data Driven Testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel Test Execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Selenium Grid.
- Backend testing using SQL Queries. Involved in creating the Scenarios for single and multi-user test. Expertise in Data driven testing, Back-End testing.
- Thorough Understanding of Unix/Linux/Windows Environment.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt any new environment and work on any projects independently when needed.
- Mentored new team members about on-going processes and leading them in various situations to meet the deliverables on time. Zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web driver/IDÉ/RC/Grid, JUnit & JMeter TestNG, Quality Center, Postman, Cucumber.
Mobile Platforms: Windows Phone, iOS, Android OS, AWS
Test Build/CI/CD Tools: Maven/Jenkins/ Team City
Firefox ADDON: FirePath, Firebug, Selenium IDE
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, TDD.
Databases: SQL Server, MS-Access.
Operating Systems: Windows variants, UNIX
Defect Tracking System: JIRA, Quality Center, BugZilla 2.2
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
QA Automation LEAD(SDET)
- Led a team of F our T esters during project implementations: coordinated, planned, assigned and verified work
- Tested systems like AWD, GMC/Quadient.
- Followed and contributed to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g. daily stand-ups, retrospectives, iteration planning, estimate/reporting, acceptance criteria definition).
- Configuring reverse proxy on AWS EC2 to prepare tests report.
- Involved in Configuring, automation and maintaining build and deployment CI/CD tools Git, Jira for Multi-Environment(DEV,MOD,PROD)with high degrees of standardization for both infrastructure and application stack automation in AWS.
- Setup Continuous integration with Jenkins and make use of wide range of plugins available to setup smooth developer friendly workflows.
- Assisted in creating and presenting informational reports for management based on SQL data.
- Performed extensive API Testing using Postman ( POST , PUT and GET ).
- Executed T est scripts using SOAPUI tool to perform Web Services testing Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins X P ath and CSS paths were used to identify the Dynamic and Static objects in the application
- Organized the scripts by grouping as Smoke, Regression and Functional and executed them from Jenkins based on the deployments.
- Involved in Testing of various internal applications, expertise in developing Test Estimations, Test Plans, Test Cases/Scenarios, Test Procedures, Defect tracking, and Test Metrics
- Analyze test execution results and post defects with detailed steps and screenshots.
- Responsible for communicating with product manager regarding requirements,.
- Involved in Preparation of Data Driven Framework' using Java.
- Used TestNG Parameter, TestNG.xml and Data Provider for parameterization.
- Successfully completed testing the Correspondences for Various Annuity Products.
- Was Successful in coordinating with TCS on daily basis and monitor progress made on daily basis.
- Held 1:1 meetings within the team while orchestrating the delivery of quality to the stakeholders.
- High impact communication - experience in interacting with various stakeholders like senior leadership, test coordinators, vendors, development/infrastructure team, business analysts
- Used Swagger, Postman for testing Restful Web services and API testing .
- Created and managed Test Scripts based on the Requirements and Scenarios.
- Conducted Data Driven Testing using parameterization in Selenium to test the application with different sets of data.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the JIRA and qTest for reporting and logging the defects found during functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
- Extensively used qTest for Test execution, Test repository for Requirements, Test plans.
- Generated reports using Selenium WebDriver on Correspondence generated on daily basis.
- Conducted Daily meetings with Offshore D eloitte resources and assigned the work.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, AWS, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Jenkins, CI/CD, Soap UI, Java, QTest, Eclipse, GIT, Maven, Jira.
Confidential, Union, NJ
- Used Selenium WebDriver used to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Responsible for creating test plans, test cases, test scenarios and mapping business requirements to test cases.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins to implement Continuous integration (CI) and Continuous deployment (CD) processes.
- Experienced in creating AWS EBS volumes for storing application files for use with AWS EC2 instance
- Responsible for orchestrating CI/CD processes by responding to Git triggers, human input, and dependency chains and environment setup.
- Designed the test cases and developed test scripts using Java and Selenium IDE.
- Developed automation framework for Selenium RC in Modular Framework model.
- Perform integration, regression, acceptance, performance, functional, UI, compatibility testing to ensure product quality.
- Extensively involved in integrating Selenium with existing API to test framework.
- Involved in testing Web services (SOAP and REST) with tool called SOAPUI for the local WSDL / with URL and created test cases, run them.
- Experience using Git commands to push the code changes to the develop branch from local environment.
- Used Junit framework for test cases Performed Black Box and Unit testing using Equivalence Partitioning analysis.
- Used Quality Center as Test Repository for Requirements, Test plans.
- Worked actively with developers in expediting the code as against the specs and performing Unit Testing.
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Used Selenium GRID to execute test cases parallel on different target machines.
- Performed SOA testing for Payments API's using SoapUI and Java framework for Web Services testing.
- As part of compatibility testing, executed the workflow manager web application related test cases on different browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox on different Operating Systems (validation).
- Wrote and executed SQL’s and PL/SQL’s to do the backend testing.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Quality Center for reporting and logging the defects found during functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
Environment: Java, Selenium RC/IDE, Eclipse, AWS, Junit, Ant, Jenkins, SoapUI, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Quality center, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Windows and UNIX.
Confidential, Bakers Field, CA
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing test cases, test suites using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA and JUnit.
- Used SOAP UI and Postman for testing SOAPUI and Restful Web services.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber and Maven.
- Used Maven, Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform, browser combinations in parallel.
- Involved in regression testing of MMIS.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions. Developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber.
- Wrote SQL queries extensively, queried database and generated test reports.
- Performed Defect Tracking JIRA.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of Continuous build/deployment systems using Jenkins .
- Writing test plan and analyzing user stories and epics.
- Involved in Mobile Testing includes App Testing. Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices.
- Implemented mobile automation frameworks using Appium.
- Implemented Appium scripts to test IOS and Android platforms.
- Involved in Data warehouse system testing, Regression testing, User acceptance testing and Integration testing.
- Organized Defect Reviews and coordinated with QA team and development teams to ensure timely resolution of defects using
Environment: JAVA, SQL, Selenium WebDriver, MMIS, CLM, Appium,Jenkins, Web Logic Sever, confluence, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), QC, GitHub, Oracle SQL.
- Developed test plans and test cases within Waterfall Methodology after carefully analyzing FRD and BRD.
- Executed all test cases in different phases of testing like GUI Testing, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Sanity and User Acceptance Testing.
- Good knowledge of project activities including requirements gathering/review, planning, designing test conditions/ acceptance criteria, executing test scripts, troubleshooting and error tracking.
- Knowledge in Automation testing with Selenium tool.
- Worked with both Offshore and Onshore team and successfully accomplished the tasks.
- Prepared the test data using SQL for verification.
- Executed Manual Test Cases by using Positive and Negative data inputs for Front End / User Interface testing.
- Used JIRA to track bugs and maintained the flow of iterations.
- Responsible for System Integration Testing and UAT Testing Defect Review and tracking to closure
- Analysis of business requirements and creation of requirement analysis and supporting documents
- Conducting Daily triage meeting with Business, QA and Tech partners to discuss the issues and defects raised by different team and update the status accordingly in TFS.
Environment: QTP , JSON, XML, Java, Appium, Windows XP, IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Quality Center, Cucumber, SOAP UI, REST.