- an articulate and analytical QA test engineer. strong in mobile app, APK/API, Embedded, Integration, System, modular, Regression, and End to End testing, skilled in python Automated test scripting for iOS and android mobile app platforms. experienced in coordinating with marketing and ergonomic design TEAM TO plan and develop test plans for several successful new product launches.
- Experience in web application testing using Postman and Soap UI’s. contributed TO continuous improvement of product by using six sigma data analytics metrics software and lean practices. strong communication skills, detail orientated with excellent PROBLEM - SOLVING skills.
Senior QA Test Engineering Lead
- Responsible for Managing team of 5 QA Engineers in Implementation, Maintaining and Executing; Stability, Performance, Reliability, Modular, In-Systems, Embedded Firmware and User Acceptance Test methodologies for Mobile applications in both IOS and Android Environments.
- Create Test Suites from User Stories, Functional Specifications / Software Requirement Specifications using Qmetry Test Management Software
- Reduced Manual Test cycle times by 70% by Implementing Automated test set up for Bi-Weekly Validation of Mobile app API/APK Firmware Builds Released to GIT repository using Jenkins Automated API Test Software.
- Provide constructive feedback in regards performance and functionally metrics for End User Mobile app Test Reports to internal partners such as Product Architecture Governance Centre (PAGC), Regional product Development (RPD), and GTD. Provide improvement and innovation proposals
- Elaborate test plan schedule in order to maximize resource usage and prevent schedule conflict
- Support the internal network of global and regional laboratories and an external common network of recognized laboratories for test activities, measurements and calibrations and assure alignment on test methodologies across the different regions
- Support analysis and action plan on Component Design for testability, Test Methodologies and Test Fixture Design across different regions
- Support analysis and action plan to improve product ranking on consumers institute by providing End User escalation Engineering Support
- Ensure compliance with REST standards and mitigated all feedback from consumers from customer Call center to assure mobile app 4 star rating.
- Perform EMC Testing, Conducted emissions, Conducted immunity, Electrical fast transient, Electrical surge Tests
- Directed QA Test Engineering Staff of 8 and coordinated all Test Engineering activities associated with New Product Introduction (NPI), Reverse Engineering, Test Management in manufacturing environment.
- Implemented New Product Introduction Quality Assurance Process increasing Cost Efficiency by 20%
- Direct and coordinate electronic engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation and calibration of instruments, equipment and control devices.
- Direct and exercise control over operational, functional and performance phases of tests Create functional test procedures and Design ICT and Functional Test fixtures for Manufacturing
- Analyze and interpret test data and prepared technical Metrics reports for use by management personnel
- Responsible for maintaining proper working conditions for Teradyne Confidential Test Equipment and fixtures as well as calibrating Teradyne according to yearly schedule
- Provide technical guidance to PCB Technical Repair Technician
Functional Test Engineer
- Utilized knowledge of HMI and C More Microprogramming software to set up communications to Allen Bradley and Siemens S7 Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Successfully implemented; Process Improvement Assessment Project to eliminate production line bottle necks and increase through put by 30%.
- Successfully installed and supported all PLC hardware and software including, Allen Bradley, Micrologic 100 PLC programming and configuration in production environment.
- Utilized extensive knowledge of LEAN production practices to eliminate; Work in Progress (WIP) saving revenue on storage and scrap due to contamination
- Designed, Planned and Implemented Project to replace manual relay switches for a more efficient solid-state switching platform to eliminate Non-True Failure Rates (NTF).
- Programmed TEACH Points and serviced Mitsubishi and Yamaha Servo Motor Controlled Robotics.
- Worked as a Team to Develop New or Modify Existing Systems.
- Ensured Quality through Effective Design and Process Validation
- Designed, Built and Implemented; In- Circuit and Functional Test Equipment
- Complied Failure Report Data used in RIP analysis
- Collected and Analyzed Reject Data to improve Production yields.
- Created in-depth Carryover Data Report of fixes and modifications for first shift.
- Successfully completed Process Improvement Assessments performed semi-annually.