Manager of Software Quality
- Confidential helps businesses and organizations improve contact center performance and gather key business intelligence by automating their ability to listen to every customer interaction.
- Managed verification for release both real - time monitoring and post-call analytics, delivering actionable insights to contact center staff, business analysts, and executives.
- Decision maker for QA test releases and UAT to Production deployment and releade schedule.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to providing guidance and subject matter expertise to engineers on testing and Agile Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies and processes. Led all 15 application testing activities for the Enterprise. Determined release cycles for thirteen integrated applications via channel releases and enterprise software releases.
- Responsible for all QA budgeting; project planning; resource planning; test execution & metrics; & also devising all QA strategies along with leading the QA Test Optimization panel responsible for continuously improving Enterprise releases. Utilized Agile Scrum & Kanban, VersionOne, JIRA, with Zephyr plug-ins to track execution. Deployed Azure CI/CD plus Jenkins for the Ancillary Framework test modules.
QA Manager - Customer Software
- Responsible for managing the definition, implementation, and integration of quality principles into the design and development of software and IT processes in Agile environment.
- Involved in the review of requirements specifications for functionality, performance, reliability, scalability, testability, usability, and security and compliance testing, and software release schedules.
- Plans and defines testing approach, providing advice on prioritization of testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or test scenarios.
- Develops test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity
- Responsible for developing manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements. Approve & manage frameworks.
- Executes test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications
- Monitors and tracks resolution of defects, coordinating with engineers in order to prevent, report, and resolve defects. Determined pre-release and defect fix releases for all revenue management applications.
- Experience with Agile, other rapid application development methods, and Waterfall SDLC
- Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing and integrated releases.
- Experience in working with testing automation tools like JMeter, HP Load Runner, HP Quality Test Professional, HP Quality Center, open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse, and preparation of automation test framework through Ranorex
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and incorporating business into the overall release.
QA Manager & Lead Test Advocate
- PCR processing to Production; facilitated all change control requests from testing though the Production deployment process. Worked with the Teradata Team to assure that Confidential had all of the latest module updates. Testing included the Contribution; Forecasting & Replenishment;Promo Manager; Dashboard; Classic view; Maintenance; IPI; & IPC.
- Managed the testing & validation of huge amounts of data - data migrating from the ETL & Batch process & also validating the software that presented that data to the Inventory Planners & Confidential ’s merchants worldwide.
- Traveled to New York on a weekly basis for over six months to train & validate the UAT environment as Confidential rolled out these new modules & the DCM application at a program level.
- Managed two teams responsible for the Confidential migration from the Inforem sync process to utilizing DCM to forecast sales; forecast orders; & migration release schedules; Production support for software upgrades & releases and determine replenishment criteria per Confidential ’s departments.
QA Lead Consultant
- Hired for short-term assignment as a QA Consultant for a former colleague based on history of previous joint projects. Need was for a seasoned analyst familiar with The Confidential systems, who could immediately return metrics and ensure application deployment as scheduled.
- Validated online, device OS, and device browser versions as they related to interaction between the web and device users.
- Responsible for testing targeted audience devices that were installed with retail web portal to assure validation of the mobile web devices.
- Test requirements, executions, and defects were managed through Quality Center.
- Responsible for making sure that user has similar device experience as they would on the web.
- Facilitated defect reviews as well as product reviews for demos on a short-term contract. Established version releases for software platforms for Android and iOS.