- Junior Full Stack Web Developer with less than 1 year of experience in designing and developing user interfaces, testing and debugging full stack web applications from Scratch or using frameworks like React.
- Proven ability in optimizing web functionalities that improve data retrieval and workflow efficiency.
- Software QA Tester professional with 4 years in Quality Assurance and Software Testing experience of both Web - Based/mobile applications and client server Applications. Experienced with SDLC including traditional waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Software QA Tester skills:
Platforms: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS X
Mobile platforms: iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone - Selenium/Appium
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Automation: Cucumber, PyCharm( Robot Frameworks ), Selenium WebDriver
Bug Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, MantisBrowsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, MSIE, Opera
Testing Tools: Jmeter, Firebug, Chrome Developer Console, Xcode, Android Studio
Devices: POS (Manual testing), Charles Proxy, WireShark, OTT
Confidential, Manhattan Beach, CA
Software QA Tester-QA Analyst
- Responsible for end - to-end testing.
- Write and execute automation and manual test cases (Robot Frameworks scripts in Pycharm app. which are based on Selenium library )
- Responsible of updating and running SQL queries in SSMS ( SQL Server Management Systems ) as a part of fulfillment process of our test cases.
- Update the inventory in Demandware (SalesForce) in staging environment.
- Monitoring of Merchandize and Order Management systems.
- Open the bugs in Jira, and do the regression testing for US, Canada and UK environments, after the code was deployed.
- Monitor of Production orders in Aptos EOM, after the code was deployed.
- Monitoring and verify the orders in Sales Audit, Merch, Demandware, Aptos EOM and in CyberSource transactions.
- GUI, Regression and Exploratory website testing.
- Responsible for web-based applications, UI and Performance testing.
- Write and execute automation and manual test cases ( Selenium Web Driver)
- Mobile apps testing (Jmeter)
- Worked in JIRA environment (2 weeks sprint life cycle).
- GUI and Exploratory testing.
- Perform manual testing, actively involved in creation of detailed test plans, test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications
- Involved in Design review, requirement review, Plan Owners meetings, test planning daily scrum meetings/defect review meetings with Project manager, developers, Business analysts, stakeholders and Product
- Participated in Sprint Planning and provided estimates for QA tasks
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings and updated QA progress
- Prepare and provide Test execution status Report and defect reports for management review and project presentations
- Works closely with Development team, BA and QA teams as well as Stakeholders and members of Management
- Involved in system integration and user acceptance testing on later stages of SDLC
- Participated in defining strategy for regression testing and test automation and coordinate execution with automation team
- Always participated on identifying performance issues and production defects
- Utilize Bugzilla for bug reporting and bug tracking
- Utilize extensive knowledge with Mobile testing for Android and iOS applications
- Develop SQL queries and used them to verify Back End Testing results
- Tested applications compatibility on different browser versions (Edge, IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome) across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Performed regression testing on different applications in latest builds
- Actively participating assigning task to offshore team
- Took a role in functional and integration testing of web-based and mobile applications
- Prepared and executed Test Cases manually according to the BRD, Technical Specification, Functional Design and Use Case documents, identifying applications functionality, test requirements and coverage
- Planning and executing QA tasks for the projects managed using Agile/Scrum
- Actively participated in enhancement meetings, project review meetings, Weekly status meetings, Scrum and various other meetings which were focused on making the application more effective.
- Responsible for giving demonstrations and presentation to the management and mentoring other team members
- Involved in daily scrum meetings/defect review meetings with Project manager, developers, Business analysts, stakeholders and Product
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and reported using Bugzilla
- Reported project status to Management team in timely manner
- Developed SQL queries and used them to verify Back End Testing results