- Over 5+ years of experience as QA Automation Engineer - SDET in The US , extensive hands-on experience in Java-based Automation Testing .
- Worked on various domains such as Banking, Financial Services, and Nutrition Products .
- Good at Core-Java and experienced in writing good quality object-oriented Java code for testing purposes by following industry standards.
- Expertise in both Manual and Automation Testing .
- Excellent knowledge and implementation skills in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) .
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum Environment.
- Experienced with Defect Life Cycle by using bug tracking and test management tools like Jira and Bugzilla.
- Experienced in Installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) like Jenkins and Docker for test suite execution and working on knowledge on testing and configuring Amazon Web Services (AWS EC2).
- Achieved in Creating/Modifying, Designing and Developing new/existing Selenium Automation Framework models ( Hybrid, Data-Driven and Behavior-Driven Framework ) by using Java and writing Gherkin language using Cucumber , developed Scenarios, Scenario outlines , features and Step definitions and generating the cucumber reports and implementing the Page Object Model (POM).
- Experienced in installation and using version controller Git/GitHub as a source repository system.
- Experienced Postman for Manually API Testing and created Automation scripts by using Rest-Assured and Restful libraries for Automated API Testing .
- Obtained domain knowledge in writing SQL queries using Oracle SQL Server in Back-end Testing using JDBC .
- Experienced with Selenium Grid for running multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems, and machines in parallel.
- Achieved including Functional Testing , Regression Testing , Smoke Testing , API Testing , Front and Back-end Testing and Stress Testing .
- Worked in automating Mobile Applications using Appium.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities teamed with effective oral and communication skills . Always meet the deadline .
- Experienced with JSON, XML, HTML, CSS and Regular Expressions
Automation Testing Tools: SeleniumWebDriver; Cucumber; TestNG; Junit; Maven; Jenkins
Language: Java ; Gherkin (Cucumber)
IDE: IntelliJ; Eclipse
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira ; Bugzilla
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins: Docker
Database(RDBMS): Oracle SQL Developer
Version Control: Git/GitHub
Build Tools: Maven
Cross Browser Platform: AWS (EC2); Selenium Grid
Operating System: Windows; Mac iOS
API: Postman; Rest Assured; Restful
Confidential, Alameda, CA
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development, and execution of Test Plans and Test Cases for Manual and Automated Testing.
- Writing Object-Oriented Java code for requirements of Application(OOP, Collection).
- Designed, developed and implemented Page Object Model (POM) based on Automation-Testing Framework utilizing with Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Cucumber (Gherkin), Maven.
- Involved in the design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver-Java automation framework for Smoke and Regression Test Suites.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environments as part of the CI using Jenkins.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the application on different browsers like Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Developed a BDD framework using Cucumber and created Step Definitions and Feature files using Gherkin (Cucumber) and implemented JUnit Test Runner class to call Test Cases in Cucumber.
- Involved in the Hybrid Test framework to achieve Regression Testing. Developed and included packages for the Driver scripts, Page Objects, Reusable Libraries, HTML reports, and Log files.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and accomplished Database testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Experienced Postman for manually API Testing and created Automation scripts for Automated API Testing.
- Worked with Git/GitHub Version Control tool.
- Since the Agile environment, participated in Scrum Ceremonies to discuss enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
- Provides QA design and implementation ensuring technologies are successfully incorporated into cloud environments.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Responsible for Requirement Document analysis, identification, and documentation of required system and functional testing efforts for all test scenarios Positive and Negative.
- Developed the Test plans, Test scenarios, Test cases for testing different modules and interfaces of the system.
- Writing Object-Oriented Java code for requirements of Application(OOP, Data Structure).
- Created various scenarios to ensure there were no gaps between systems.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Automating the regression & project cases using Selenium.
- Perform ed Failure Analysis for the regression failed cases using Selenium.
- Point of contact for Process related activities like Metrics reporting & Operation clarity.
- Updating the application downtime in Environment Tracker during test execution phase.
- Performed Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing in Pre-Production Environment.
- Wrote SQL to check the proper data population in the application table and for data verification to perform Backend Testing against AWS server.
- Performed Regression Testing as part of every build.
- Implemented Selenium using the TestNG framework with Java.
- Responsible for keeping test schedules working directly with developers and project managers to ensure clear communication on requirements and defect reports.
- Designed, developed and implemented Page Object Model (POM) based on Automation-Testing Framework utilizing Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Cucumber (Gherkin), Maven build.
- Worked with Automation testers to identify test scenarios and test cases as candidates for test automation and gap analysis with automation coverage.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Reviewed Functional Requirement Specifications and created test cases based on test scenarios drawn from functional requirements.
- Performed Functional, Negative, Positive, Integration, Regression, End to End, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used Bugzilla for Tracking defects and notifying developers.
- Performed manual testing for companies website.
- Performed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data, Test Procedures, Test Reports.
- Developed Keyword Driven Framework for market risk application automation from scratch level by using Java and Selenium.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts for Backend Testing using Selenium WebDriver and Java open source library.
- Performed Data-driven tests using Excel and XML files.
- Writing Object-Oriented Java code for requirements of Application(Core Java).
- Used Firebug and objects to find elements (XPath) of the web elements and IntelliJ IDE for Java development.
- Performed Chase Mobile Application Test with Appium.
- Implemented Automated execution of the tests (nightly and need-based) using Jenkins.
- Used Log4j for logging automated steps and script errors.
- Interacted with Client, Product Owner, and Development team to understand the User Stories and Acceptance Criteria and gathered Functional and non-Functional requirements for project release.
- Participated in Daily Scrum Meetings and involved in QA planning, coordination, and implementation of QA methodology.