- A process driven Professional Scrum Master (PSM) and Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certified professional with 14 years of QA experience including 5 years in Agile Test Project Management under Global Delivery Model in multi - cultured fast paced large organizations
- Proven record in successfully implementing complex SAP S4 HANA Financials platform and several SAP ECC projects in matrix organizations while managing stakeholder’s expectations with highest quality deliverables in SAP Finance, Order to Cash, Source to Pay along with Supply Chain Management
- Implemented Concur Travel and Expense application by integrating with SAP Finance, HR
- Strong experience in working with add on application such as OpenText, Fiori, Concur T&E
- 14 years of extensive experience in managing large scale enterprise level quality assurance projects while defining project Blueprint, Test Planning, Test Strategy and all activities in different test cycles (system Integration testing, regression, user acceptance testing, cut over activities etc)
- Strong hands on experience in identifying test scenarios, test scripts, requirement traceability matrix, manual and automation test execution, test management using HP ALM, defect triaging.
- Experience in setting up Test COE group, test governance and global best practices on Quality Management. Coach and motivate team members to achieve individual and project goals
- Daily tasks involve dashboard reporting, progression tracking, release management, document management, issue resolution, maintaining change log, RAID log
- Being SCRUM Master brought process improvement and quality enhancement into the organization by establishing SCRUM best practices thus maximizing return on investment, enhancing customer satisfaction and perception. Well versed with “Servant leader” and continuous improvement philosophies along with other agile framework like SAFe, Kanban, Scrumban, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development etc
- Collaborated with Product Owner and stakeholders to determine definition of Done and worked through the sprint cycles to achieve sprint goals. Worked with cross functional development teams in matrix organization during project Kick Off, Project Planning, Sprint Planning. Ensured Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog are revised. Continuously monitored progress and ensured all impediments are removed. Periodically published burned down report, status reports to program managers
- Coached, encouraged, and motivated development team to be self-organized and abide by company’s Scrum guidelines utilizing effective sprint review and sprint retrospective methods.
- Coordinate among development teams, stake holders, product owner during development, Integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing and cutover ensuring quality deliverables are produces and maintained. Proficient in Test Driven Development framework
- Extensive experience in end to end project management and planning, budgeting, change management, risk and escalation management, defect management & triaging, release management, quality governance framework design and building test strategy & planning
- Wide experience in establishing metrics and dashboard reporting to PMO while collaborating with multiple project stakeholders across organizations, including business team, IT development team, business architects, business analysts and 3rd party teams
- Several years of experience in Full life cycle implementations, Rollouts, Support & Upgrade projects while contributing defining integration, automation, regression and performance test approach
ERP Systems: SAP S4 HANA, SAP ECC 6.0 (FI, MM, CRM, SD, HR), SAP Portal, Fiori, RevTrac/Service Now
Non-ERP Systems: Concur Travel&Expense, OpenText, Mainframe System, SQL
Tools: HP ALM 12 / HP Quality Center, SAP Solution Manager, Selenium, HP QTP, MS office suit, MS Project
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Environment: SAP S4 HANA, SAP ECC 6.0. SAP Solution Manager, JIRA, OpenText, HP ALM 12, SAP Fiori
- Successfully implemented E2E SAP Finance deliverable as part of SAP S4 HANA upgrade project while managing and collaborating with multiple stakeholder teams across globe
- Creating and refining project plan, project scope, test plan and test strategy documents and strictly following timelines while maintaining schedule, budget and monitoring overhead costing
- Working closely with technical architects, business users and process team to identify project scope, align on development and test strategy with business requirement and finding technical solution
- Acting as a Scrum Master and making sure all scrum processes including daily scrum calls are followed
- Established efficient Change Management process by coordinating with business users. Continuously monitor and review project status, highlight risk and manage escalations
- Ensuring robust defect management process, checks&balances are followed. Anchoring daily stand up call, defect triage call, live demo (Show & Tell) session to business community, end clients and vendor to deliverables
- Coordinate project teams during development, Integration testing, Regression testing, UAT cycles and cutover ensuring quality deliverables are produces and maintained.
- Regular monitoring on day to day project activities, maintaining project governance best practices, sharing daily and weekly dashboard reports to project management team, reviewing documentations and deliverables, communicating timely alert to concerned teams on project health.
- Reviewing transport movement through SAP Solution Manager and coordination with Release Governance team ensuring smooth movement of transports.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP QA Manager, Scrum Master
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0. SAP RevTrac, Concur T&E, HP ALM 12, SAP Portal, MS Project/Office
- Managing E2E SAP Finance deliverable for multiple projects in Agile model under multi-vendor, multi-location framework in global delivery model.
- Established Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) and Test Management Office thus maximizing ROI, minimize production support cost & Time to Market.
- As a Scrum Master made sure that scrum processes including Kick off, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives are being followed, ensured product backlog and sprint backlog are revised.
- Laying out business blueprint on sprint scope based on business strategy on product rollout in all global locations. Working with business team, end-users and 3rd party stake holders in order to determine project definition and business requirements. Gathering LoE (Level of Effort) realization, resource management and overall SAP QA project governance in enterprise, monthly, emergency release cycles. Regular monitoring on day to day project activities, reviewing documentations and deliverables
- Ensure defect management process and anchoring live demo session to program management, business users in each release. Managing transport movement through Revtrac tool and coordination with multiple team including Release Governance team ensuring smooth movement of transports.
- Creating and refining Test Strategy document, coordinate among multiple teams during SIT and UAT cycles, regular monitoring on day to day project activities, reviewing deliverables, managing and reporting through HP ALM
- Ensuring technical, functional and testing team follows standards and methodology as per defined company and industry guidelines.
Confidential, Los Angeles California
SAP Test lead
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0. HP ALM 12, Selenium, Open text, SharePoint Application, MS Project/Office
- Accountable for multiple E2E SAP test deliverables by leading QA teams from multiple organizations and locations in global delivery model. Led automation QA team and manual QA teams.
- Determine project definition and business requirements by working with business teams, end-clients and 3rd party stake holders. Led SAP project governance protocols at enterprise level during monthly, emergency release cycles.
- Set up fundamental defect management processes, Test COE group and established global best practices on independent validation and quality control across enterprise level.
- Creating and refining Strategy document, coordinate among different teams during SIT and UAT cycles, regular monitoring on day to day project activities, reviewing deliverables, managing and reporting through HP ALM
Confidential, Houston, Texas
SAP Test Lead
Environment: Web application, SAP ECC 6.0, Open Text, QTP, Mainframes (AS400), SQL, HP ALM, SharePoint Application, MS Project/Office
- Responsible for solution delivery for multiple projects. Understood Business requirement form end users, business analyst, process team, finalize solution and prepared functional specification document
- Worked with technical architects, Business Analysts and Process team to design solution, estimate budget, perform unit testing and coordinate with technical and QA teams during SIT, Regression and UAT.
- Worked with Design team, Technical architects, Business Analysts and Process team to estimate, plan and execute the test cases and also responsible to support and coordinate during SIT, Regression and UAT. Created Test Plan, reviewed Test scenario and test cases.
- Other key tasks involved building up the program & customization for reconciliation of Retail business and wholesale business, Intercompany reconciliation, Month end closing activities, GR/IR clearing, Automatic clearing Issues, Issues related Invoice verification (MIRO), intercompany invoices, payments, failed idocs Processing, SAP-Legacy system interface integration, AR,AP,COPA, Payroll, FI - MM and FI-SD integration
- Maintained transport, created CHARMS for every release using Solution Manager. Led team to customize, implement and complete functional acceptance testing before code is moved to SIT