- Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst with over years of experience in testing web - based, client/server and mobile applications.
- Proficient in analysis of user requirements & functional specifications. Well versed in all stages of testing in QA Cycles.
- Team player with excellent technical skills & strong understanding of object oriented methodologies, software life cycles & software testing methods.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to learn new concepts and technologies in a very short time span.
- Broad industry experience in Media, Marketing, Technology and Financial Services.
SR. QA Engineer
- Create and execute well detailed manual and automation test cases and test scripts using ALM and JIRA with Gherkin
- Perform back-end testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries
- Analyze and update test results to report any bugs, errors, configuration issues, & cross-browser flaws in ALM and JIRA and manage them until resolved
- Perform both end to end manual & automation testing such as Sanity, Smoke, Regression & Exploratory for all web-based, client/server applications as well as all IOS & Android devices
- Gather and analyze Business and Functional requirements to create EPICs and User Stories I JIRA
- Attend Backlog Grooming sessions, Sprint Planning to analyze User Stories to plan for QA effort for planned sprints
- Set up the test environments and work closely with business users to perform UAT
Environment: Windows, Mac OS, HTML, CSS, ALM, Quality Center, UFT, POM, UNIX, MS Excel, JIRA, ALMConfluence
Sr. QA AnalystResponsibilities:
- Gathered, analyzed and documented Business & Technical requirements & Use Cases to create, modify & execute test cases in TestRail
- Performed mobile web automation with Perfecto
- Analyzed, evaluated and proposed new automation tools
- Performed API testing using POSTMAN and backend and web-services testing using SQL
- Analyzed and updated test results to report any bugs, errors, configuration issues, & cross-browser flaws in JIRA & managed them until resolved
- Created EPICs and user stories from requirements in JIRA and set up the test environments
- Updated SLT with release notes after each sprint
- Performed CI with Jenkins and Bitbucket
- Worked closely with business users to perform UAT
- Communicated test progress, test results, and other relevant information to team members and management
Environment: Windows, JIRA, Confluence, MS Excel, HTML, CSS, Java, Agile, SQL, AJAX, Query, Postman, JSON, SharePoint, ALM, Quality Center, JIRA, MYSQL, Bitbucket
- Analyzed Functional Requirements Documents & Use Cases to create well-detailed Test Cases & Scripts using MTM tool
- Created & Executed Automation Test Scripts for Functional, UAT & Regression testing using UFT with Visual studio
- Executed manual test scripts, update test results and create/manage well-detailed defects in MTM
- Performed back-end testing for Soap UI for web services used by 3rd party vendors
- Performed both end to end manual & automation testing such as Sanity, Smoke, Regression & Exploratory for all web-based, client/server applications as well as all IOS & Android devices
- Ensured the new features meet the customer requirements & acceptable QA standards using agile methodology
- Analyzed test results to report any bugs, errors, configuration issues, & cross-browser flaws in JIRA
- Coordinated meetings with Product Owners to gather User Stories
- Attended backlog grooming sessions to analyze User Stories to plan for QA effort for planned Sprints
- Assisted development teams in efficient test plan formulation
Environment: Windows XP, MTM, Visual Studio, Rally Test Management, HP QuickTest Pro (QTP), UFT, Device Anywhere Pro, HTML, CSS, Java, SQL, UNIX, MS Excel, JIRA, Confluence