- 5+ Years hands - on experience in testing Mobile (Android, iOS), Web and Services (REST,SOAP)
- Experience in Complete Software Development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Test life cycle
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle in both Agile and Waterfall development processes including project initiation, planning, implementation, and maintenance
- Proven relationship-building skills with software engineers, QA engineers, and external teams
- In-depth knowledge of project documentation especially preparing test plans & test cases
- Experience in executing the Test cases and Test Scripts in different types of testing like GUI Testing, Functional, Regression, Integration Testing, End-to-End testing, System and User Acceptance testing
- Experience in using Defect tracking tools such as Bugzilla, and JIRA for Tracking and Reporting Defects
- Proficient to develop Test Scenarios, Test cases and Test Scripts
- Exposure to test automation using Selenium,soap ui, postman
- Interact with Business users and team members to ensure user satisfaction
- Excellent professional skills by working independently and as a team member to analyze the Functional / Business requirements and to prepare Test Cases for Testing
- Expertise in Functional Testing for SOAP and REST web services using SOAPUI
- RELEASE DASHBOARD
- SELENIUM WEBDRIVER
- SELENIUM GRID
- READY API
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- PAYMENT PROCESSING
- BETA APP
- MANUAL TESTING
- BETA APP
- MS EXCEL
- MS POWERPOINT
Software QA Engineer
- Worked with the payment gateway team for processing transactions like credit card payments, apple pay, Alipay, and china union pay payments.
- Analyzed Test Design, Functional Requirements, and Software Specification documents stored in Confluence project pages.
- Created Automation Test Scripts using Data Driven Framework and Page Factory model to test the Web- based applications using Selenium WebDriver with Java and Maven.
- Automated all Regression Scenarios for all RESTand SOAP based services using SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- CI/CD pipeline via Jenkins for DevOps.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology, participated in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, demo and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Maintain Test cycle, Test suite and Test scenarios in confluence dashboards .
- Performed compatibility testing on real Android and IOS devices as well as on emulators and simulators.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed Business Requirements Documents to get a better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Created both Manual and Automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver and JAVA Technologies (Eclipse IDE).
- Participated in QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
- Conducted manual tests and automated regression testing to ensure that new code, functionality, or new releases have not introduced errors to existing functionality.
- Reviewed Functional Requirement Specifications and created Test Cases based on Test Scenarios drawn from functional requirements
- Involved in development of Test Plans, Test Strategy, and Test Reports. Wrote Test Scenarios, Test cases in excel sheet and exported them to soap ui for executing those scenarios. learn software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as software test life cycle (STLC) for different projects.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases