Initiative SDET with 7 years of experience in manual and automation testing special developing automation framework to improve product quality. Expert in Java, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, Cypress, Rest Assured. Skilled in requirements analyst, test strategy, test plan, programming, testing result evaluation, bug report, root - cause analyst.
Web Services: REST API(Spring boot, Express), Swagger, Postman, Rest Assured, Karate, WireMock.
Web UI: SPA, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Json, XML.
Framework & tool: Spring, Express, Junit, TestNG - Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Appium, Katalon, Jmeter. QTP, Webdriver.js, Pytest, Protractor.
Databases: MySQL, SQL server, MongoDB, Postgres, RDBMS.
SDLC: Agile, Scum, Kanban, V-model, Waterfall, TDD, ATDD, BDD.
CI/CD: git, BitBucket, Jenkins, docker, Maven, Google VM, AWS(EC2, S3).
Test Management: Jira, qTest, Testrail.
Platforms: Windows, Android, IOS, MacOS, Unix.
Manual skill: Functional Test, Non-functional Test, Smoke Test, Sanity Test, UAT, UI/UX, Black-White-Grey box, A/B.testing, Explore Test, Adhoc, Monkey Test, Regression Test, Performance Test, Data Logging test, Localization test.
Security Testing: OWASP Zap
Software Developer Engineer in Test
Product Technology: Angular, Node.js- express, MongoDB, Google Virtual Machines.
- Handled E2E testing with Cypress
- Built automation testing API using Karate
- Consulted testing architect
- Applied shift left strategy
- Performed white box and grey box testing.
Senior Quality Engineer
Product Technology: Java, Node.js, Angular, React, Postgres, MongoDB, Firebase, S3, ERC20, Ethereum, smart Contract, solidity.
- Apply shift-left strategy; managed a team to build some new automation framework from scratch: one for UI testing using Java, Appium, Selenium, TestNG, and Cucumber, one for API testing using Karate, one for E2E using Cypress; Ran all 3 projects parallel (Coin transfer, Coin exchange, Bet game) two of them is Webapp and one Mobile app;
- Worked on test automation for mobile native, hybrid and web apps using Appium, Android ADB tools.
- Used Maven to integrate with the Jenkins on AWS of DevOps team;
- Used Rinkeby to test our Blockchain app and Crypto Wallet;
- Analyzed the smart contract of ERC20 and performed Asymmetric Cryptography testing.
QA Coordinator - (Auto & Manual)
Product Technology: .Net, C#, SQL Server, Java, spring boot, spring batch, maven, hibernate, Servlet, Mysql, PHP.
- Executed both manual and automation tasks; Reported directly to the client
- Built Test Automation Framework from scratch for 2 projects, one used Katalon, Appium, qTest and one used Java-Selenium-Cucumber.
- Maintenance automation framework using python. All of two ran nightly using Docker with Jenkins and AWS
- Used Jira to manage defects and qTest to host the test case
- Performed Smoke Test, Functional Test, Regression Test, Explore Test, Adhoc, Data logging test, Localization Test
- Built the root cause analyzed team; Implemented the fake API for testing
- Used JMeter for performance testing.
Product Technology: Java, SQL server, Cobol, DB2, Mainframe, Guidewire - Billing center.
- implemented the Unit Test and Integration Test using Java;
- Completed and reported the test document then execute the test case on QTP; Performed API testing using Postman.