A Quality Assurance Analyst with years of agile experience and a demonstrated history in test automation, manual testing, and team leadership. Experienced in mobile and desktop testing. Passionate and a life - long learner with a history of leading high performing teams in software development. Industry experience in eCommerce, Healthcare and .
Operating Systems: Windows (Server, 10, 8, 7, legacy), iOS, Android, Linux, DOS
Technologies: JIRA, Seleinum, SmartBear TestComplete, Confluence, Trello, VersionOne, Chrome Dev Tools, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, CSS, XML, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Atlassian SourceTree (Git), Eclipse, Oracle VirtualBox, VMware, Microsoft Office, Jenkins, Skype
Confidential, Lake Forest, Illinois
- Managed workload of multiple ongoing customer due dates for open enrollment.
- Worked closely with developers to report issues and retest fixes while meeting deadlines for customers.
- Assisted other testers with ongoing projects to help them meet their open enrollment deadlines.
Confidential, Schaumburg, Illinois
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for Mobile and Desktop testing, team leadership, and regression test suite development.
- Also responsible for test automation using Selenium.
- Release quality metrics improved from averaging in the 80% range to exceeding the 95% quality KPI goal.
- Used JIRA software for access to Epics and Stories and also used Confluence to create a knowledge base.
- Wrote quality standards and helped define acceptance criteria, risk, and scope in stories.
- Led the implementation of various healthcare regulations in SAAS product. This included both ICD-10 diagnosis codes and OASIS D assessment forms for 2019.
- Organized the testing of these regulations amongst 7 QA team members and 2 business analysts.
- No major bugs found after releasing the healthcare regulation projects in 2019.
- Performed and organized the testing of data migration to new point of care system.
- Tested all health forms and reports to verify correct data flows.
- Logged and retested 60 defects and enhancements to improve product.
- The front-end system release resulted in increased sales to new customers and further penetration of customer base. Current customers expanded implementations due to a better GUI and quality.
- Tested Dial-n-Doc project utilizing punch in and punch out times for caregivers.
- This used GPS coordinates and time variances with various distance tolerances.
- Medicaid required caregivers to use this system in certain states to punch in and out and log work completed.
Confidential, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Tested using browsers, mobile phones and tablets. Wrote test cases from stories in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and used TestComplete software to automate regression test suites.
- Primary tester for 4 large software update bundles as well as contributed to responsive website test efforts.
- Managed, logged, updated and closed defects using JIRA software.
- Was responsible for release manifest information distribution and also auditing the mobile tickets for every release with our vendor and developers. Reviewed and approved stories as part of the release process.
- Mentored new tester and performed other duties.
- Reviewed, edited, updated and added over 2,500 tests in regression suite. Automated tests using TestComplete automation software tools.
- Performed analysis of different mobile site pages and was the primary tester for 4 large update bundles.
- Web sales revenue surpassed $3B in 2017 due to the quality and usability of the Uline eCommerce sites.
- 60% of revenue for the company now comes from the web. Mobile has over 30% of sessions and is growing annually.
Confidential, McHenry, Illinois
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Helped drive agile team forward and worked with team members to understand stories.
- Worked in agile environment to change product or story scope quickly and served involvement in backlog refinement, sprint planning meetings, design meetings, product demos, retrospectives and daily standups.
- Gained experience in Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and Kanban.
- Tested library and school automation software in browsers, mobile phones and tablets.
- Wrote tests and used Selenium and Cucumber to automate tests. Logged software defects and retested after fix applied and worked with technical support to fix customer issues for future releases.
- Led regression periods, performed presentations to team, ran sessions, and led defect review meetings. Wrote and reviewed technical documents and existing or new help sections.
- Consistently rated high quality software releases by customers for 6 years according to customer surveys.
- Revenue from software grew from $50M to over $100M due to the quality of Follett’s software releases.
- Successfully mentored 6 QA team members who grew to be major contributors to the software quality.
- Performed for other team members on topics such as creating and updating VMs, SQL Management, Install and upgrade process, patron conversion and import, and asset conversion and import.
- PM could also see data on what browsers, phones and tablets were used by customers.
- Data was also drawn from a proprietary database for sales reporting and charts.
- Gathered requirements, prioritized them, and created backlog with stories for developers to follow.
- Trained team on testing techniques and led the agile ceremonies for the team.
- Dashboard completed on time and project was extended based on our progress. All of the PM requirements were complete and implemented in the dashboard.
- Created Power Point presentation and presented to President of FSC and his board members.