- 7 years of diversified experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing/Analyst in Client - Server and Web-based applications.
- Automation Tester using Selenium with Java and cucumber framework.
- Familiarity of executing Test in Cloud (Azure) env.
- Experience in performing Automation and Manual Testing of web - based applications developed in Java.
- Good Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, System, White and Black Box Testing.
- Experience in backend testing (Web Services - REST/SOAP, SQL, API Testing).
- User of Source Control system - SVN, Github.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and working with databases like Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience in analyzing business and functional requirement documents, user story, following test plans, defining test cases, developing and automating test scripts(limited).
- Experience in Defect Tracking and Bug Reporting Tools like Rally, Jira.
- Familiar and worked on both waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- A team player, worked on fast-faced development environments committed to the deliverables.
Operating Systems: Windows 10
Languages: Java/J2EE/JDK/JRE 8, Selenium, Cucumber, PL/SQL, Maven, Extent reporting
Database: Oracle 11i, My Sql, MS SQL.
Testing tools: Intellij IDEA, Eclipse, Jira, SQL Plus, GitHub, SOAP UI, Postman,Azure Data Studio
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Ms Excel,Trello
Office Applications: MS Office
Internet/Web Applications: Internet explorer, Google Chrome
EDI Standards: HIPAA
Automation TesterEnvironment: Java (JDK, JRE 8), Selenium. Other Test framework - Cucumber. Source Control - Github. IDE - Intellij IDEA, Eclipse. Build tool - Maven. Database - MS Sql
- Automation testing of all modules of the system.
- Coding of Test automation of test cases
- Data preparation for test cases.
- Backend testing of Restful services using SOAPUI.
- Backend testing using SQL Plus and PL/SQL.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies - Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, daily Scrum, Sprint Retrospective.
- Manual Test of the application
- Preparation of test cases for Functional, Regression and Integration testing. Execution of Test Cases and reporting Defect and tracking them to Closure.
- Preparing Weekly status reports.
Application Environment: J2EE, Oracle 11g, Restful Services, Azure env, Azure Data Studio, Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
- Worked for the Client - Claim submitter subsystem user stories.
- Preparation of test cases for Functional, Regression and Integration testing.
- Involved in claims processing (Adjudication) of different scenarios and tested end to end.
- Tested the Web services for Provider and Member portals using SoapUI.
- Involved in Execution of Test Cases and reporting Defect and tracking them to Closure.
- Identified the bugs. Logged them in Rally/Jira and co-ordinated with the team lead and developers to resolve them.
- Regression testing of features in subsequent releases.
- Limited test automation testing using selenium webdriver.
- Involved in UAT Testing.
- Conduct backend testing by querying databases using SQL Plus and Oracle
- Preparing Weekly status reports.
Application Environment: UNIX, FTP, Java, TIBCO(BC/BW), TIBCO Admin, Sqlplus, Oracle 11g, Ms Office, Text pad, Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
Manual QA Analyst
- As a QA Analyst, developed test cases based on the requirements document and test plan.
- Tested the applications with different versions of web browsers and Operating system.
- Performed regression, functional testing and supported end to end testing.
- Used Excel to open and validate the defects.
- Used My SQL for backend validation.
- Involved in the status meetings to discuss the issues and progress of the application on a weekly basis - waterfall model.
Application Environment: MySQL, Java, HTML, Oracle 8i, UNIX, SVN.