- 17 years of total experience
- Trained in Success factors in Employee Central and Performance Management
- Having good SAP QA experience.
- I worked on two SAP HR Technical upgrades covering all modules.
- The scope ranges from testing before and after upgrade of SAP HR Application.
- We need to ensure that each and every functionality is working fine and the performance of the system is also tested especially from "Employee Self Service" stand point and Transactions standpoint.
- I have exposure to TALEO testing during my experience with Confidential.
- I've exposure of testing SAP CRM(services) and XI as well.
- Worked in testing tools such as Quality Center/ALM.
- Interacted with developers by creating detail Functional and Technical Specs covering major test scenarios
- Closely worked with ABAP team for development of objects and testing.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
SAP versions: SAP R/3 Versions 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0
SAP Modules: SAP BI, SAP HR (PA, OM, BN, TM, PYESS, MSS, e-Recruitment, ECM), SAP-Success factorsSAP-FI - Travel Management, XI, CRM
Methodology: ASAP, SAP solution Manager
SAP R/3 Tools: AD Hoc query, SAP Query, LSMW
General Tools: Visio, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), DocumentumHP Quality Center, Remedy Microsoft project Plan 2010SharePoint, Clear Quest, MDM
Cloud Tools: Workday and Success factors
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Workday HCM, Finance Test Lead
- Workday Talent and Performance, Compensation, Absence Management, Benefits and Payroll
- Defined Test Strategy in the context of Business Processes, Integrations(inbound and outbound) Reports
- Wrote test scripts and executed the same
- Participated in payroll parallel testing
- Escalating the issues in a timely manner
- Participate in daily Defect Triage calls
- Helped the client with Data Migration from PeopleSoft to Workday HCM - Educating PeopleSoft and legacy system resources about EIB templates, data elements required and format in which they re needed
- Pre-validation of EIB templates with data extracted from PeopleSoft and legacy systems
- Workday Advanced Report Developer
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
- SAP HR, Workday HCM, Cornerstone, SAP Fieldglass and SAP PI - Onsite offshore model
- HP ALM, Certify, Remedy, Rally and Pier
- Supporting multiple projects; hands-on and responsible for overall delivery
- Preparing test strategy
- Writing test scripts
- Get the test strategy and scripts reviewed by development team
- Take the feedback from dev team and improve the content
- Executing test scripts capture actual result against expected result - experience testing forms, reports, interfaces(3rd party payroll and benefits providers), workflows(one level; two level approvals)
- If there is a deviation; fail the test step and capture screenshot and raise a defect(link the defect to the test step)
- Write a detailed email to dev team as a follow-up explaining the defect and let them know if it's being a hard-stop and impacting other test scripts from being executed
- Now that we're following Agile framework(2 week sprints); it demands close coordination with dev team
- Once the fix is deployed and status of the defect changed to "Return to Test" - we execute test script again
- Prepare "Test Exit Report" for which is submitted to Back office Management team before deployment(Mandatory document)
- We used HP Application Lifecycle Management(ALM)
- We do effort estimation of the time we're going to take to execute test scripts for a change
- Thorough testing of integrations
SAP HR and SF Test Lead
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
- SAP HR SF QA Lead - Onsite offshore model
- Worked with Functional and SAP ABAP(Technical) teams closely
- Defined Test Strategy and Test Scenarios
- Write test scripts and get it reviewed by Functional and Technical teams
- Worked for both Application Management and Development teams
- Tested the fixes provided in the context of tickets raised
- Ensure that testing is done in accordance with timelines
- Participate in Defect Triage calls and escalate issues in a timely manner
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
SAP & Workday HCM Test Manager
- Managed multiple projects; hands-on and responsible for overall delivery
- Workday HCM implemented
- SAP ECC Mini Master - Organization Management and Personal Administration modules were used
- Field glass implementation (Reviewing Functional specifications and helping FG team in testing the scenarios)
- Cornerstone(Learning Management System) maintenance and enhancements - Worked closely with Manager @ Confidential .
- Kronos, Aon Hewitt and ADP Vantage integrations etc., (we’ve 86 integrations in total - both inbound and outbound from workday)
Confidential, Houston, Texas
SAP & SAP SF HCM Test Manager
- SAP SF Implementation - Onsite offshore model
- Supporting SAP HR and Successfactors (PMGM)
- Responsible for US, Canada and Trinidad and Tobago operations
- Working with client SDM and functional SDM’s on a day-to-day basis
- Worked on Manual testing covering SAP HR(OM, PA) SF LMS; And ensure that tickets are addressed within defined SLAs
- Requirement gathering for any enhancements and configure them, test and deploy
- For any SAP Program enhancements; write functional specifications and test the changes
- Manage Minor releases, Change Requests, Quarterly Releases and out of quarterly release requests
Confidential, Boise, Idaho
SAP HR Test Manager
- People Management experience - 8 Direct reportees
- Working closely with Corporate HR Managers (both Regular and Contracting)
- Preparing project related key documents (Testing strategy)
- Interacting with business representatives from both companies
- Worked on supporting end users in the day - to-day TIME and PAYROLL issues.
Confidential, Boise, ID
- People Management experience - 13 Direct reportees
- A Detailed study of landscape, scope and customizations involved
- Analysis and recommendations on specific requests from client
- Preparing project related key documents
- Testing strategy and test plan preparations
- Ensuring successful execution of test scripts on Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Employee Self Services, Time Management and US Payroll.
- People Management experience - 8 Direct reportees and 13 from shared pool of resources
- A Detailed study of Business Processes of PMI
- Worked with Business Partners at affiliates
- Worked with Change Managers closely for smooth transition of the entire program
- Reporting into Migration Program Managers and Directors
- Worked on Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Employee Self services, Learning Solutions, Enterprise Compensation Management(ECM) etc.,
- Performed a role of LEAD consultant in “Testing Team” operating out of India for SAP Human Capital Management.
- People Management experience - 6 Direct reportees
- A Detailed study of Business Processes
- Worked on Testing covering Personnel Administration, Organizational Management and US Payroll.
- Reviewed Test Scripts
- Worked on QC
- Executing Test Scripts
- Error Reporting and Re-testing the Scripts
- Managed 7 people
- A Detailed study of Business Processes of Confidential
- Worked on Personnel Administration, Personnel Development, Organizational Management, and Event Management and Time Management (Negative time recording).
- Identified the FRICEW requirements and responsible for delivering the Functional specifications.
- Most of the developments are carried out of India (offshore) so continuous coordination with ABAP team for development of objects and testing.
- Was performing DUAL ROLE, worked as module lead for technical upgrade and Project Manager for EP implementation (Learning Solutions-LSO, Employee self services).
- Managed 10+ resources
- Technical upgrade from 4.6c to my SAP Business Suite 2005(ECC 6.0), Human Capital Management module.
- Testing the SAP HR Functionality(before the upgrade to get an understanding of the existing functionality)
- Testing the functionality after upgrades in DEV, QA environments and ensure that no functionality is broken
- Assist end users during UAT
- A Detailed study of Business Processes of SABIC, for modules, which were implemented in 4.6c
- Worked on Personnel Administration, Personnel Development, Organizational Management, Recruitment, and Event Management, Payroll(International), Travel Management and Time Management (Negative time recording).
- Identifying the customizations done and testing the same in pre and post upgrade environment.
SAP HCM Test LEAD
- Worked as test lead.
- Managed around 4 people directly
- Implementation of my SAP Business Suite 2005(ECC 6.0), Human Capital Management module.
- A Detailed study of Business Processes of TRENT, for modules, which were under the scope of implementation.
- Worked on Personnel Administration, Personnel Development, Organizational Management, Recruitment, and Event Management and Time Management.
- Identified solutions for the client and sequential execution of the same
- Generate reports using Ad-hoc query and SAP-Query.
- Using of LSMW for uploading master data. Templates circulated for collection of data.
- Define Functional Specifications for new developments
SAP HR QA Consultant
- Providing post-implementation support.
- A Detailed study of Business Processes of VSNL, which were under the scope of implementation.
- Worked on Personnel Administration, Personnel Development, Organizational Management, Recruitment, and Event Management, Time Management and payroll modules.
- Drafting the test cases and testing the new developments across development and quality environments in R/3 system.
- Continuously upgrade the system with the latest “Support Pack” releases from SAP