- 5+ years of extensive experience in Performance Testing / Engineering.
- Proficient in protocols such as Web, Citrix, TruClient, PeopleSoft, SAP and Web Services for performance using LoadRunner and ALM Performance Center.
- Proficient with ‘C’ Programming and Java.
- Vast experience in creating Web Services scripts using LoadRunner by both scanning WSDL files and recording the Client and also using xml messages pointed to end point URL.
- Experienced in creating performance and load scenarios in Akamai Cloud test.
- Experienced in using HP Quality Center/ALM for gathering requirements, planning and scheduling tests, analyzing results and managing defects and issues.
- Dexterous in tracking and reviewing defects using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Well experienced in preparation of Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data from requirements and Use Cases.
- Conversant in defining performance test strategy, performance test cases, load scripts and documenting the issues.
- Experienced in developing Performance Test Plan, executing Load Testing, analyzing the results and generating Load Testing reports using LoadRunner.
- Experienced in conducting Load testing, Scenario creation and execution, measuring Throughput, Hits per second, Response time and Transaction time using LoadRunner Analysis.
- Experienced in using Monitoring Tools such as DynaTrace, Splunk, AppDynamics, Anypoint platform and IntroScope.
- Effective time management skills and consistent ability to meet client deadline.
- Excellent inter - personal abilities and a self-starter with good communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills and leadership qualities.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, Web Sphere
RDBMS: MS Access, MS SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle DB2
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Performance Testing.
Testing Tools: LoadRunner, Performance Center, Quality Center, Cloudtest, SOAPUI.
Other Tools: Solarwinds,Anypoint,SiteScope,Splunk,CA IntroScope, DynaTrace, AppDynamics
Confidential, Honolulu, HI
- Responsible for gathering requirements and creating performance test strategies for Mulesoft ODS applications.
- Monitoring the message frequencies of ODS API applications to calculate peak and normal loads on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Creating work load models to execute load, stress and endurance tests in cloud test.
- Developing test scripts in cloud test to automate end to end performance testing. Using java scripting for test data utilization and performance test case scenarios development.
- Assigning and monitoring the workers in Anipoint pratform to find the resources usage of the application at a given time.
- Performannce test results documentation and approving the application to production.
- Troubleshooting the applications for bottlenecks using cloud test bug analysis drill down mechanism and assigning the bugs to the respective teams.
- Creating performance testing results document of the end to end process which certifies the quality of the application prior to production.
Environment: Cloud test, Anypoint, Excel, Windows XP, HTML, MongoDB, SQL Server, Ready API, MuleSoft, ShaerPoint
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements for performance testing.
- Analyzed system documentation like Requirements and User Interface Specifications Documents to develop Performance Test Plans.
- Ensure that quality issues are appropriately identified, analyzed, documented, tracked and resolved in Quality Center.
- Used Virtual User Generator to generate Vugen Scripts in C and Scripts for Web protocal, Ajax and Web services.
- Tagged LoadRunner’s Vugen Scripts with Dynatrace headers for monitoring web tagged requests in Dynatrace.
- Developed and deployed test automation scripts to do end to end performance testing using Load Runner.
- Configured LoadRunner monitors to monitor environment performance. Monitor performance of individual JVMs using LoadRunner Web sphere monitor.
- Executed Load, Stress, and Endurance Tests in Performance Center to simulate load on the application under realistic end user conditions.
- Used AppDynamics extensively to troubleshoot application bottlenecks to dig-out which modules are consuming excessive resources.
- Responsible for generating the Performance Test Results, and certifying applications for Production.
- Used DynaTrace agent based metrics and web tagged requests from headers in LoadRunner scripts to identify bottlenecks.
- Involved in Performing Load and Stress tests using LoadRunner and communicated performance reports.
Environment: Java, LoadRunner, PerformanceCenter, SiteScope, DynaTrace, Excel, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Web logic, Load Balancer, JAVA, Vugen, Quality Center, J2EE Diagnostic Tool, Web, Windows XP, HTML
- Analyzed requirements to prepare Test scheduling, Test planning, Test Strategy and Test Procedure.
- Developed in LoadRunner Scripting using web-services, web-http, Java HTTP, SAP Web, Protocols.
- Executed SQL statements to verify database integrity and to validate test execution.
- Monitored Application Server through AppDynamics and communicated bottleneck issues to the System administrator.
- Wrote custom C functions to enhance LoadRunner Vugen.
- Developed Performance Scripts using Vugen Scripts.
- Analyzed the results to find the bottlenecks by using Analysis Component in LoadRunner.
- Responsible for setting up the Test Scenario using Performance Center, executing the test runs, analyzing, and reporting the results.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize meaningful and relevant results in a complete Performance Test Report.
- Enhanced Vuser scripts by adding, rendezvous, cookies, text/image/context checks, blocks, correlation and parametrization
- Changed the runtime settings such as pacing, think time, Log settings, browswer emulation and timeout settings in LoadRunner VUGEN and controller to simulate the real scenario.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, Vugen,AppDynamics, Splunk, Quality Center, Windows, JAVA, Web logic, Oracle, XML, SQL Server, HTML
- Maintaining the repository of all the required documents like sign-offmiles of all work streams in Share Point
- Preparing Project Plan, Test Plan, Test Logs, Test Scenarios and execution of Test Cases.
- Tested Web services, XML request and responses
- Developed Test Scripts for Mobile applications and executed in Cloud Environment(AWS).
- Monitor app containers request count, host count, errors, auto Scaling using Datadog and AWS for AWS applications.
- Develop and Enhance Scripts based on the requirements using Mox by providing test details for on Prem and AWS applications using AKAMAI SOASTA cloud test.
- Used Web Log Explorer analyzer tool to generate reports from the production log files to arrive at the transaction volumes and user volume to find the scalability of the application.
- Monitoring the database server using a Loadrunner native monitor.
- Used Microsoft Office tools for the documentations of the different processes carried out and to prepare an executive summary report during the project closure.
- Providing design changes or architectural changes that have impacts in system performance.
- Analyzed the thread and heap dumps of the application to find out potential performance bottlenecks .
- Presenting the recommendations and code tuning techniques to overcome the bottleneck to achieve better application performance.
- Delivering the final application health report for every release of all the applications.
Environment: AKAMAI SOASTA, LoadRunner, Performance Center, Wily IntroScope, AWS, SharePoint, Quality Center, Windows, JAVA, Weblogic, Oracle, XML, SQL Server