- Software Test Engineer with 5+ years of experience in web, client - server application testing.
- Quality-focused professional experience in manual testing and automation testing .
- In-depth knowledge of Software Testing Methodologies such as Functional testing, Black box testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System Testing.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall models and TDD/BDD.
- Knowledge of automation testing of web applications using Selenium Automation using WebDriver , programming using Java
- Experience in applying Testing Methodologies , creating Test Plans , Executing Test Scripts, Automation of Test Cases , Defect Tracking and Report Generation .
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated Testing with tools such as Selenium WebDriver/IDE, TestNG , Cucumber , Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, and Maven.
- Experience in using SoapUI for testing Webservices SOAP, REST and used various types of assertions such as soap fault, Contains, Soap not fault etc.
- Knowledge in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Experience and actively involved in building and testing Restful Web services API using Postman and SoapUI , for UI Integration.
- Knowledge in Java White-Box testing using Eclipse IDE .
- Experience in Configuring and testing AWS various services like EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, SQS, IAM, Route 53, Auto Scaling Cloud Front and Cloud Trail.
- Experience in test automation and continuous delivery of web applications, client server applications, web services/APIs Testing.
- Experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Knowledge in all modules of Quality Center (Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Dashboard and Defects).
- Experience in performing different tests types, QA Methodologies: White Box, Black Box , Front-End and Back-End, Stress & Load, Regression, Configuration, Functional, Installation & Integration, Smoke, and User Acceptance Testing
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Task Scheduling.
- Knowledge of defect tracking using Jira, Quality Center/ALM.
- Experience with database testing by writing SQL queries.
- Hands on experience in Performance testing tool HP LoadRunner (VuGen, Controller, Analysis).
- Excellent interpersonal skills , proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good work ethics, detail oriented, fast learner, team oriented, flexible and adaptable to all kind of environments.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall
Build/CI Tools: GIT/SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Docker
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, HP LoadRunner, TestComplete, Cucumber, MSTest, SpecFlow, Apache JMeter, TestNG, SoapUI, Postman
Framework: TestNG, TDD, BDD, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Modular Frameworks, Page Object Model, and Backend Testing
Bug Tracking: Jira, Quality Center/ALM
Database/Database tools: MS SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL
Cloud Services: AWS, Microsoft Azure
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Worked on Behavior driven development ( BDD ) using SpecFlow with Gherkin syntax.
- Extensively used Page Object Model ( POM ) for designing, building and executing the Hybrid Frameworks.
- Executed an end-to-end ( E2E ) Test Plan and managed all activities in the plan to confirm all objectives are met and solution works as expected
- Worked extensively on automated functional testing using TestComplete for various web and mobile applications.
- Develop automated test scripts, reusable codes and functions using Selenium WebDriver and NUnit .
- Experienced in POM .xml to get required dependencies from a central repository, add plugins, ran scripts using pom.xml file.
- Used Selenium WebDriver with to generate automated test scripts from scratch and enhance existing scripts.
- Led QA effort for multiple projects updating customer websites using highly customizable AEM Templates.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Git and NuGet as package manager.
- Performed Regression Testing for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver.
- Tested mobile banking application on Android and iOS operating systems for React Native based framework.
- Executed Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Worked in an Agile environment including hands-on experience with gathering and writing user stories
- Developed and Executed detailed and maintainable Test cases and Test Scripts
- Performed Regression Testing for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver .
- Performed continuous integration of the test cases periodically using Jenkins and configured it to email reports during a build failure.
- Integrated NUnit with Selenium using Visual Studio to generate test execution result.
- Created SQL statements for backend data base validation
- Tested UNIX shell scripts as part of the ETL process, automate the process of loading, pulling the data.
- Involved in data mapping of the project requirements, queried the database using SQL queries for data mining, data analysis and data modeling.
- Performed WebService API testing using Postman , RestAssured and SOAPUI .
- Used Appium for Mobile Automation framework with Java and Emulators .
Environment : C#, Selenium WebDriver, NUnit, SpecFlow, TestComplete, HTML5, Agile, NuGet, UNIX, ALM/Quality Centre, Firefox, Chrome, SQL Server, Informatica PowerCenter, Visual Studio, Postman, SoapUI, Jenkins, Appium.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed test strategy for the minimal required tests that provides value in determining the quality state of the application.
- Developed/Updated System Test Plan, Test scenarios and Test Scripts as per the requirements and Change Request Document.
- Developed Selenium Automation framework - Created a hybrid framework (Keyword and Data driven) on Selenium using TestNG.
- Involved in running Selenium automation scripts and updating the scripts according to enhanced requirements using selenium WebDriver.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project .
- Expert in Analyzing results using HP Load Runner Analysis tool and analyzed Oracle database connections, Sessions, Log files
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Developed and executed manual and automated tests in different platforms using Java and Selenium library.
- Used Java as client library for Selenium and WebDriver to design and developed Automation test Framework using TestNG.
- Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver .
- Used Maven for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Automated Smoke & Functional test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG & Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Developing load testing scripts for performance testing by using Apache JMeter .
- Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Created the tests that have no user interaction as a set and executed them as Batch tests using Maven .
- Involved in pushing the automated test code into CI (Continuous Integration) and monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
- Used Selenium (data-driven) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Involved in SOAP & REST based web services testing using SOAP UI PRO web services testing tool.
- Involved in automation of regression test cases and executing scripts using Test Harness & SOAP UI.
- Enabled Transaction demarcation in Data Access Objects.
- Uploaded test cases executed test cases and logged defects in Quality Center/ALM.
- Performed Back end testing using SQL queries to make sure that data entered has been uploaded correctly into the database tables.
- Verified SQL queries against backend database to ensure test codes retrieve the right data on testing.
- Preparing status reports and End of Sprint demos to show case the work done in that sprint to the Stake holders (Product management, Customers, Clients).
Environment : Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Jenkins, Apache JMeter, Maven, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Eclipse IDE, Firebug, TDD, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Quality Center/ALM, Windows.
Confidential, New York, NY
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in creating Test Plan and written Test Cases based on Use Cases and Business Requirements.
- Developed automation test suite from scratch with Selenium WebDriver with TestNG with Java for the application to help in regression testing.
- Involved in developing Framework from scratch using Selenium and working knowledge of automation frameworks like Hybrid, Data driven, Keyword frameworks and Page Object Model (POM).
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Selenium to test Web based user interfaces for different type of browsers.
- Implemented automation scripts for Cucumber BDD framework to test key Business Processes scenarios
- Performed test executions and wrote test scripts for complex integrated systems. Performed regression testing on new software releases and reports findings.
- Used Soap UI to conduct web services testing.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to handle various web page controls using locators like textbox, button, dropdown, checkbox, radio button, labels.
- Involved in GUI testing, integration testing, navigation testing, and regression testing using web-based application and client-server applications.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions and also developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber.
- Used Selenium Grid, TestNG test scripts to run automated test cases in parallel on 5 environments.
- Used Git repository for efficient remote team working, also stored the framework and all the developed test cases.
- Conducted GUI validations on menu bars, toolbars, textboxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, drop down lists, combo boxes, list boxes using Selenium
- Used Screenshots for bug reporting, analysis and exception debugging using Extent Reports reporting library with TestNG .
- Tracked defects using JIRA and generated defect summary reports.
- Identified test cases to automate and automated those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Apache POI and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE).
- Developed Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Apache POI under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Done testing of browser content and compatibility Tested compatibility of application using HTML IDs in Selenium.
Environment : Selenium Web Driver, IE, JIRA, Apache POI, Java, HTML, CSS, Windows, SQL, Maven, Git, SOAPUI, Cucumber, TestNG