Seeking a challenging position as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst/Automation Test Developer.
- Veteran software quality assurance analyst with strong experience in both manual testing and automated testing tools (Selenium WebDriver (Java, C#), TestNG, SoapUI/ReadyAPI, JMeter and Protractor).
- Comprehensive experience on fleet tracking web/mobile application testing.
- Strong experience with Ontario Health Domain: OntarioMD EMR (Electronic Medical Record) 5.0 certification, OHIP Billing(Clinic/Hospital), patient demographics, patient document management (Lab results, HRM, Fax, Scan), Clinic workflow of Physician with Cardiologist specialty. Patient CDS (Core Data Set) migration (Export, Import to and from XML files), ISO 13485 (2016) certification.
- Expertise in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Defect Reports and Test Result Reports. Experience in composing Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure complete coverage of business requirements.
- Expertise in Web - Based Applications, Client / Server Applications (GUI) and Web Service (API) testing. Proficient in Unit, Integration, System, Regression, UAT testing, and database testing.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in SDLC, software testing life cycle and best practices, test strategies and methodologies including testing on Functionality, Load, Stress, Performance, Concurrency, Reliability, Security, Integrity, Usability, and Error Handling.
- Strong experience with automation framework design and development in different frameworks including Linear framework, Data driven framework, Keyword driven framework, and Hybrid framework.
- Strong experience with performance testing tools like Visual Studio Web Performance & Load Test tool, JMeter: Planning performance test, prepare test data, create testing scenarios, execute scenarios, analyze and report test result.
- Expertise in performance test principles, processes and implementations.
- Solid experience in complex SQL database queries.
- Well versed with Bug Life Cycle, proficient in defect tracking and testing management tools such as JIRA, QTest, Trac, and Redmine.
- Hands-on experience in testing mobile applications on Android devices.
- Hands-on experience on testing Paypal integration.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills, excellent logical and analytical skills, strong documentation skills.
- Good team player, excellent communication skills, time management skills and quick-learner.
Testing Tools: Selenium (WebDriver and Grid), Junit, TestNG, Appium, Jenkins(CI/CD), Maven, Cucumber, Gherkin, Rest Assured, TeamCity, MSTest, Visual Studio Web Performance & Load Test tool, Protractor, JMeter, SoapUI/ReadyAPI, OWASP ZAP, Android Studio/Emulator, XCode/iOS Simulator.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MogoDB(Robo 3T)
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android, iOS
Other tools: Git, VPN, SVN, VMWare, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word etc.), WSDL, Microsoft IIS, Tomcat.
Quality Assurance Automation Developer
Environment: Visual Studio 2017/9 Enterprise, C#, GitLab, TeamCity, SQL Server, Selenium WebDriver, WebDriverIO, Appium, Android Emulator, Cucumber, PostMan, Swagger, Protractor, Android Studio, XCode/iOS Simulator, MSTest, MongoDB, Git, KeyCloak.
- Maintain automation framework with Visual Studio 2017 in C#, refactoring automation test script fleet/asset tracking web application.
- Performed functional testing on fleet tracking web application in Sprint environment, and sanity test in Release Candidate environment, and regression test in Staging environment.
- Prepared Test Data. Performed various types of testing, such as Functional, Regression, Ad Hoc, Negative Testing on fleet /asset tracking web application and mobile application (Inspection, Resource Tracking) on different version of Android phone and iPhone.
- Maintained and updated all testing documents in QTest and logged bugs in Jira.
- Developed automation test script for Resource Tracking mobile application with Visual Studio Code using WebDriverIO, Appium, Cucumber, Android Studio/Emulator, XCode/iOS simulator.
- Deployed android application and iOS application with TeamCity. Familiar with Jenkins pipeline set up for CI/CD.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Environment: Visual Studio 2015 professional, Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise, C#, SQL Server, SVN, TFS, Selenium Web Driver, MSTest, Asp.NET, Entity Framework, Health Level 7, ICD 9/ICD 10, ISO-13485, OLIS, HRM.
- Built automation framework with Visual Studio 2015 in C#, Automated the Daysheet appointment booking process with random data (Patient, doctor, tests, etc.), generated valid OHIP card numbers for testing.
- Performed functional testing on Cerebrum2.3 against OntarioMD EMR (Electronic Medical Record) requirements: Daysheet / Weeksheet (Scheduling), Test management, Billing, Hospital Billing, OHIP billing error checking, OHIP billing reconciliation, patient medication/Allergies management, medication interaction management, patient demographics, OHIP health card validation, patient document(Scan) uploading, Fax, lab results (OLIS, Health Level 7 ie. HL7), HRM(XML) assigning to Physicians (Cardiologist), User permissions checking, Physician/Staff scheduling, patient CDS (Core Data Set) migration (Import and Export), FlowSheet, patient chart, Visit page, worksheet, Contact manager etc.
- Prepared Test Data. Performed various types of testing, such as Functional, Regression, Load, Ad Hoc, Negative, and Performance Testing.
- Maintained and updated all testing documents such as Test Plans, Test Cases, Bug Reports, and Test Result Reports in Redmine and TFS.
- Prepared patient Data for OntarioMD 5.0 certification.
- Participated DICOM (Software as a Medical Device) image viewer testing for Cardiology test
- Participated post promotion check to verify that all new released enhancement or patches are working properly.
- Performed performance test on Cerebrum 2.3 web applications with Visual Studio Web Performance & Load Test tool, pinpointed the performance bottleneck to developers.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Prepared Test Data. Performed various types of testing, such as Functional, Regression, Load, Ad Hoc, User acceptance, Negative, Security, and Performance Testing.
- Maintained and updated all testing documents such as Test Plans, Test Cases, Bug Reports, and Test Result Reports in Jira and Trac.
- Performed functional testing on Power2motivate storefront, including Paypal integration.
- Participated post deployment check to verify that all new released enhancement or patches are working properly.
- Performed performance test for web applications with JMeter, using Google Analytics data as reference, explained the test result to client.
- Wrote test script in Groovy for SoapUI to automate the monitoring Web Service (API) and generating result report.
- Tested Rest web services with PostMan.
- Wrote Power2motivate Web Service (API) whitepaper, illustrated request and response with data in XML.
- Performed security testing of web application (P2Motivate for salesforce) in iframe and GCodes application with OWASP ZAP and generated test report on security vulnerabilities.
- Performed complex back end database SQL query to confirm business logic and data integrity.
- Participated in scrum meetings and helped peers on Web Service testing.
- Provided recommendation and estimates on test deliverables and timelines to the QA team leader.
- Maintain clear document on requirements changes, keep track of test case changes as requirements change.
- Report, track, and close bugs or issues in a timely manner with defect tracking tools Bugzilla.
- Work and communicate closely with QA manager, developer teams, BA and architect to investigate and correct software defects and issues based on the testing results.
- Contribute to test estimates and resources scheduling. Report to QA manager on testing progress. Prioritize testing according to the developing progress.
- Train and lead junior team members on hardware and software issues; Provide support when QA lead is absent
- Perform databases verification and validation with SQL script.