- She is an IT Professional with 10+ years of blended Quality Assurance and Business Analyst experience across various industries and client/server platforms.
- She has 5+ years as test lead, managing and mentoring teams of 10/10+ people, utilizing the blended offshore/onshore delivery model.
- She is skilled in planning and implementing new processes and procedures for quality assurance testing, defect tracking, status reporting and problem resolution within Agile Scrum development environments to reduce operating costs and increasing efficiency.
- She is experienced in meeting customer expectations by providing on - time delivery and improving software quality by using a combination of familiar structured test techniques, rapid test practices and test automation where beneficial.
- Strong aptitude and practical experience in managing and implementing continuous software quality process improvement with small to medium size teams
- Developing and implementing comprehensive SDLC and test methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of motivating team players with on-shore, off-shore, and mixed team models.
- Successfully works with people within and across organizational boundaries to build agreements, guidelines, and standards in order to resolve issues and create consistent practices.
- Proficient in Requirement gathering, Gap analysis for “as is” and “to be” process and work-around/customizations for system(s)
- Planning and developing robust test scenarios on large system wide requirements for SIT, BAT, UAT, individual functional tests and regression test.
- Utilizing quality assurance practices, including project plan development, test strategy development, test plan development, test case & test data review, and test automation.
- Creative problem solver with advanced analytical, planning, and scheduling skills with a focus on timely delivery.
Senior ETL Tester
Confidential, Bedminister, NJ
- ETL testing for Data warehouse application with integration to Salesforce using SQL extensively
- Testing Reference data processes using SSIS
- Validation of Data quality and Completeness from ETL using SSIS and Informatica workflows
- Validation of SSRS Reports and Power BI Dashboards
- Extensive testing of P&L and Mark to Market price data and Exchange Rates
- Perform UI Testing and Stored Procedure, trigger and function validation with robust test scenario to encompass boundary testing
- End to end testing of upstream Client Onboarding into DW dimensions
- Design Test Plan and Test Scripts for regulatory reporting using SQL queries
- Work with Compliance to support UAT testing for regulatory reporting to NFA and EMIR
- Perform Code deployments to QA, Pre-Prod and Staging environments using Jenkins and NOLIO
- Document test results and reports to review and validate Specifications with BA
- Investigate root cause of issues through partnership with development team
- Using TFS and GitHub for code release review and version compare
- Used Defect tracking and documentation tools such JIRA, Confluence and GitLab
Senior QA/QA Lead
Confidential, Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Hands on testing efforts for Home insurance line of business across 52 states
- Work closely with BAs to create and analyze Test Matrix
- Planning, execution and reporting of the QA processes
- Design test case with Quick Test Professional for Performance testing
- Review and approve test estimation for QA efforts
- Modify existing test scripts to set up test data for new builds
- Integrate enhancements into existing QTP test bed
- Working on multiple releases to ensure the successful integration of several applications/projects
- Modifying SOAP UI requests and verifying corresponding responses
- Validate XML messages as per the requirements
- Raise Risks / Issues notifications to Stake Holders for escalation when appropriate
- Working with Automation team in developing Build verification and Regression test bed
- Monitor, enhance, and enforce quality control in product deliverables
- Create marketing and sales material for testing and QA services
- Conducting weekly work group meetings with Management, Development and QA
- Plan and coordinate UAT efforts between Management, Operations, Development and BUC group
QA Lead/Senior BA
- Test planning, test scripting and writing test procedures for Baseline and Regression
- Designing test cases to cover business rules and specifications
- Support Gap analysis review with Operations, Business and Financial Analysts
- Analyze the variances between the actual versus the estimated test efforts
- Developing Detail System Test Plans to adequately cover test scenarios
- Conduct Test Plan walk-through meetings with the Stake holders
- Manual testing of ETL Data Flow and Reports
- Use SQL scripts for Data Reconciliation and Report validation
- Utilizing Unix command line utilities for Data feed testing
- Develop, manage and implement release level test plans and approaches
- Design high level test cases to cover requirements within test strategy
- Involved in developing automated test scripts for Pricing engine
- Execute test cases for all levels of required testing (Functional & Non Functional)
- Develop customized reports for Defect tracking and Defect status using ALM 11 and JIRA to track status of project and release level test effort
- Develop and execute end to end test scripts for UAT testing
- Manage UAT testing with business users and sign off Deployment Risk Assessment for the release
- Design and generate daily and weekly QA status reports to track deadlines
- Assist QA Manager in developing competitive strategies and plans to build the QA framework