- Dynamic IT Professional with over 18 years of experience in providing solutions in multiple domains like Finance, Retail, Gaming and Educational, looking for an Enterprise level Project and Program level opportunities.
- Experience in handling multiple teams across different geographies with an average team size of 20 - 25
- As Scrum Master led multiple scrum teams delivering Medium to Large scale projects.
- As Test Manager handled complex applications by implementing automation and optimizing functional test cases.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, stakeholder management and people management skills.
- Knowledge of R programming and Machine learning concepts along with Tableau Reporting tool for Data Visualization.
Methodologies: Agile, V Model, Waterfall
Testing tools: Jira, Rally, Selenium, HP ALM, QTP 11.0, TOSCA
Bug Tracking Tools: Bug Tracker, Quality Center, ALM, qTest
Operating system: Win XP/2000/98/95
RDBMS: MS Access, Oracle 8
BPM Platform: PRPC 6.2, PRPC 5.4
Languages: SQL, HTML, Java, R
Applications: Web Based, Client/Server, Desktop
Model: Machine learning techniques
Scrum Master, QA Test Manager
- As Scrum Master executed projects in Agile Methodology using SAFe Lean Agile approach delivering projects worth USD 2 MN in Wealth Management Trading Applications.
- As QA Test Manager, interacted with Product Owners for Sprint Demos and grooming sessions.
- Led the QA team in implementing, maintaining, rolling-out, and enforcing a formal, consistent and well-defined test processes for all test phases.
- Managed estimation/forecasting, Resource planning, Process/deliverable quality reviews for implementation of Manual and Automation Test activities.
Project Manager, Test Manager
- As hands on Test Manager, implemented Automation solutions to the projects which resulted in reduced cycle time of Testing and increased ROI by 10% for application in the areas Investment Bank, Treasury, Worldwide Security Services and Enterprise Content Management LOB’s.
- Created and implemented Automation test strategy, test plan and scripts in QTP, reducing test effort by 20%.
- Successfully handled End-to-End testing solutions for several projects including planning, execution, monitoring and managing the teams.
- As Project Manager, successfully delivered multiple projects by controlling scope creep and managing the schedule and budget.
- Managed multiple stake-holders as part of project governance process.
Test Lead/Test Manager
- Led a Quality team responsible for handling Quality initiatives for the Online Total Rewards Program handling the customer Loyalty points towards the Reservations at Confidential.
- Implemented Automation Solutions which resulted in faster Time to Market and reduction in Functional test cycles by 5%.
- Led a Quality team responsible for testing the digitization of paper advertisements for Macys Retail clients.
- Responsible to derive business in terms of expanding Quality teams size to 20 within span of 1 yr.
- Responsible for development and implementation of test cases & test plans for the multiple projects.
- Conducted Performance Test schedules using Load Runner.
- Participated in Business reviews and provided ideas on improving Test effectiveness in projects.