- Effective at working in fast - paced testing environments to review software at each stage of development and production.
- Able to check function, layout and operation for usability and visual design issues.
- Familiar with working in Agile-driven environments.
- Seasoned Software Tester able to improve diverse software programs by contributing strong testing skills and analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Familiar with writing reports on bugs, vulnerabilities and design issues.
- Offering 3 years of related experience.
- Proven skills in completing black, white and grey box tests.
- Capable of writing and implementing test cases, developing testing plans and identifying use cases.
- Fully versed in complete SDLC.
Redmine, Postman, MYSQL Workbench, Beyond Compare, Microsoft Office, Mac OS TerminalSVN, GitLab, Open Project, Atom, Netbeans, SoapUI, BlazeMeter, JMeter MySQL queries
Test Case Development
Test implementati on
Presentation and F acilitation
Oral and written communication
Security Testing iOS, Android Testing
Compatibility Testing iOS Submission to Apple App Store
Android Submission to Google Play
Quality Control Analyst
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Performed load and database testing.
- Evaluated software for functionality, form and usability.
- Reviewed requirements and specifications to understand software design standards.
- Collaborated with developers and product owners to stay current on product features and intended functionality.
- Wrote and optimized test cases to maximize success of manual software testing with consistent, thorough approaches.
- Identified and tracked defects with Redmine and supported developers in resolving problems by completing additional tests.
- Determined server operating limits by conducting weekly load tests.
- Completed in-depth usability testing on Windows, Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Tracked, prioritized and organized defects with Redmine, working with development team to facilitate timely corrections.
- Operated under Agile and Scrum frameworks to complete releases every month and well-organized sprints.
- Authored and maintained well-organized, efficient and successful manual test cases for entire team.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Drove more than 90 miles per day to serve as many as 600-700 customers per month across Los Angeles.
- Communicated regularly with dispatchers for delivery route details and changes.
- Handled customer concerns and issues effectively.
- Immediately addressed problems with customers to promote speedy resolution.
- Maintained positive relationships with customers
Food Delivery Driver
Confidential, Culver City, CA
- Fostered positive working relationships with customers by responding to questions and concerns.
- Contacted customers prior to delivery to confirm and coordinate delivery times.
- Completed on-time deliveries by choosing best and most efficient routes.
- Communicated customer complaints, requests and feedback to company management for swift resolution.
- Built client relationships by responding to inquiries, identifying and assessing clients' needs, resolving problems, and following up with potential and existing clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Set overall vision and provided team leadership.