- Around 10 years of experience in IT; Software Quality Assurance, Security and Networking.
- Well - versed with all stages of Software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Strong experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Production Verification Testing, and Smoke Testing of the application.
- Experience with Test Automation using Selenium, UFT, and Python.
- Good experience in MS SQL Server, ORACLE, and MySQL.
- Certified Microsoft Azure Security Associate.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure and Cloud Integration Testing.
- Experienced QA Test Lead and Release Lead. Participate in meetings; design review project kick-off and release meetings. Responsible for guiding and helping the team throughout the release cycle and ensured on-time delivery of projects in an Agile Test environment.
- Experience and good understanding of networking concepts, experience in configuring and testing Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Experience in Penetration testing; Kali Linux, Burp Suite and SQL Injection.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Platform.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
Testing tools: UFT(QTP), Selenium Web driver, QF Test
Defect Reporting Tool: Quality Center 10, JIRA
Database Management System: MS SQL SERVER 2005/2008, Oracle 10, Mysql
Database Utilities: SQL Server Management Studio
Programming Language: Java, Python and TSQL
Proxies/Sniffers Tools: Burp Suite and Wireshark
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/Windows 2000/Windows Server 2008/Windows XP/Windows 2007/Windows 10, LINUX
Cloud Skills: Microsoft Azure
- Design and develop front end and Back end test scenarios and Test cases.
- Responsible for performing Back-end, ETL testing data integrity test using SQL queries.
- Reported on test progress to Stakeholders; Project Managers, Development Managers and Product Owners.
Environment: .NET, MS SQL Server 2016, Test Rail, Microsoft Azure, Azure Dev Ops, Python.
Systems Test Analyst
- Prepared and executed Test Cases manually according to the Technical Specification, Functional Design and Use Case documents, identifying applications functionality, test requirements and coverage.
- Responsible for manual and automation testing of the application.
- Involved in automation testing using Selenium web driver and Java.
- Responsible for writing Test Automation Scripts in Pyhton.
- Worked as a Scrum Master for managing the Scrum meetings, project prioritization.
Environment: VSP System, VoIP Cisco 7962/7965/7925 phones, QA Complete (Test case management tool), JIRA (Defect management tool), QF Test, Linux, Windows, Jenkins, Python, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Confluence, SVN.
- Involved in writing and executing sql queries, extracting data from database, analyzing the migrated data.
- Responsible for testing Mapper as well as reports.
- Execute the test cases, analyze results, report and track defects, verify fixes and perform follow-up with the Dev team to resolve issues.
- Worked closely with Developers, Project managers, and business stakeholders to provide QA time estimates and assist in creating schedules, determine project scope and drive projects to completion.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, Quality Center10, Oracle 10g, beyond compare tool, Java
Confidential, Apple Valley, MN
- Preparing and reviewing Test plan/Test strategy to test the network set up.
- Interacting with Network Design team members and client to get the details of the network.
- Involved in penetration testing. Identified vulnerabilities using sql injection.
- Used several Windows monitoring tools for identifying the specific issues.
Environment: Quality Center 9.0, MS SQL Server 2005, ASP.NET, HTML, Windows web server 2008 R2, IIS 7, Cisco routers, sqlmap.
Software Test Analyst
- Interacting with business analyst, development team over different issues of application.
- Responsible for manual testing and automation testing using QTP.
- Logging bugs into Quality Center bug tracking system, found during bug hunt and verifying and closing them.
- Extensively executed SQL queries on SQL server tables in order to view successful transactions of data and for validating data.
Environment: QTP 9.2, Quality Center 9.0, Java, and MS SQL Server 2005
Developer & QA Analyst
- Created Entity Relationships diagram for the project.
- Developed forms and reports using MS-Access 2007.
- Performed manual testing for the application.
Environment: Microsoft Access 2007, Microsoft Visio