I am a QA Analyst with overall 2+ experience in Manual and Automation Testing. I am experienced in going through the requirements, design and writing test cases, automating test cases and executing them.
Knowledge on SDLC & STLC Models
Understanding the types of Testing
Knowledge of writing, reviewing and executing Test Cases
Knowledge on Functional, Integration, and System Testing
Expertise in creating scripts in Selenium Web driver by using Java
Good knowledge in preparing Test Cases and Test Scripts
Good knowledge on Core Java
Basic Knowledge about Python
Knowledge with MAVEN and configuring it using build.xml
Good knowledge with TestNG
Reading data from excel using APACHE POI
Identifying objects based on Xpaths, id, name etc.
Handling multiple browsers, alert boxes etc.
Confidential, Brookline, MA
- Coordinated and controlled testing projects at every step of the quality cycle from test planning through execution to defect management.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Cases based on the Business Requirements.
- Involved in Preparing test plans and prepared the test cases and test scripts.
- Participated in Grooming Sessions to understand the functionality of the user stories and Create the acceptance criteria.
- Create Test Plan and documented Test Scenarios to ensure complete test coverage.
- Defined and performed the Test strategies and associated scripts for the verification of the application and ensuring that it meets all defined business requirements and associated functionality.
- Responsible for creating and executing test cases for System, Integration, Regression and End - to-End, User acceptance testing of the Application.
- Executed test cases using Test Rail, identified, and communicated defects.
- Used Test Director for defects reporting and communicating between developers, product support and test team members.
- Wrote SQL Queries to retrieve data from the databases to validate the GUI front end data against data in the database by using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Logged and tracked defects by using JIRA.
- Summarized detail test reports with Defect logs and sent them to developers through proper channel.
- Worked with software developers and partners to troubleshoot issues.
- Attended Daily Standup meetings.
- Participated in Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings.
- Verified and closed bug reports once they are resolved.
- Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for ABC Company’s global user base.
- Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines. Complete all assignments on or ahead of schedule.
- Consistently recognized for excellent problem-solving and analytical skills by programmers, project managers and supervisors.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on major new releases.
Testing tools: soapUI, Selenium Suite (Selenium IDE, Selenium Server, Selenium Remote Control, Selenium Grid, Selenium Java Client Driver); Agile, Jira, Tableau.