- Senior IT lead, and an SAP - certified professional with a very good background in the IT industry with over 12 years of experience spanning across IT Operations, Quality Assurance, Transition, Training, Quality, and Relationship management.
- Experienced in working with Requirement Documentation tools, processes, and liaison between business stakeholders and consistent in day-to-day accuracy in all aspects of the project, regardless of assignment type and project size.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, motivated, result-oriented, and self-driven IT professional team player.
- Highly articulate in verbal and written communication. Strong track record of building, leading, and motivating teams.
- 13+ years of expertise in Project Management, IT and QA technical lead, Resource/Vendor Management and Scrum/SDLC management
- Strong knowledge SLDC and IT Infrastructure
- Excellent Product Management skills and Analytics Road Map
- Strong analytics skills, a good understanding of statistics and interest in machine learning techniques
- Managed client interaction and designed clear scenario diagrams and use case diagrams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead & build a strong relationship with clients and partners
- Developed & maintained the Technical Specifications, Functional Specifications, and Testing Plans
- Skilled the leader with expertise in Team Building and Vendor Management
- Designed and lead the large complex software systems for various domains
- Coordinated test execution with project management, development, lines of business, vendors and other internal departments.
- Worked closely with the IT department and functional project resources to provide test leadership for identified projects
Tools: SAP - Associate Business Foundation & Integration with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5, FI, CO, MM, PP, HR, SD, SQL, Business Object, Tableau, Crystal Reports, MRI
Six Sigma Black Belt: Implemented lean six sigma black belt tools that improved cost efficiency
Computer: People soft, MS Word, PowerPoint, advanced Excel, PDMS (11.6 SP4), AutoCAD 2013, QuickBooks, Pivot Tables, JIRA, SharePoint, Visio
Processes/Methodologies: RUP, Agile, Water Fall, Scrum, SDLC, ALM
- Tracked the calendar of AOS releases and corresponding milestones and ensure the relevant partner testing teams are resourced and engaged by specific milestones with SAP team
- Collaborated closely with a broad, global, cross-functional team including (1) Retail Online business functions such as Product Management, Contact Center Project Mgrs, Sales and Service, Order Administration (2) Partner business teams such as Operations, Retail Stores, Finance, iTunes and AppleCare
- Effectively worked with Product Managers and Contact Center Project Managers to determine appropriate level of testing support required for Retail Online capital projects.
- Influence decisions by End to End testing and impacted change management through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach through problem-solving
- Upload of IT scripts and coordinating the execution of scripts from different stakeholders and with and under the direction of Project Manager
- Enhanced and evolved standard templates for key testing milestones such as IT Kick-offs, Test Summit Agendas, Planning and Execution status reporting, and Go / No Go decisions
- Provided day-to-day oversight of Quality Assurance, User Acceptance and IT activities across multiple product teams
- Designed documents and understand product requirements and generated test plans and implement test cases Improve the system: look for patterns, offer standard methodologies and implement change.
- Worked with cross-functional QA teams to coordinate testing along with initiation of Mapping of different systems as part of Integration as per the Business Requirements
- Resourcing each project for Integration testing as per the requirements process for assigned initiatives, including test scripts and test cases
- Managed the Engineering ticketing and documentation systems (Radar and Confluence) and lead implementation of related tools
- Documented and track issues, and provide real-time feedback and communication between various stakeholders and SAP teams
- Maintained training/how-to documentation for end-users between major updates, exit criteria, and IT sign off
- Planning and reviewing the Test cases for Functionality, Security, Performance, Database and User Acceptance
- As a QA Lead, participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the test plan with the design and development
- Represented Retail Online in cross-functional testing forums focused on improving the Confidential UAT and IT experience across the organization.
- Managed 2-member, offsite team located in India.
- Coordinated resource allocations, created work assignments for team, maintained timelines / milestones, and ensured compliance with quality standards.
- Collaborated with various teams including developers, database administrators and middleware; led fast-track product releases with onshore and offshore team members.
- Developed and executed regression, production migration, and critical issues, including patch-test plans and test cases.
- Product Owner for me-Commerce project. Involved in daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, creating and managing user stories and task allocations
- Performed planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, testing and implementation of IT solutions using SAP CRM and Business Requirement Documents using JIRA
- Worked closely with QA team, and coordinated with cross-functional teams to ensure the functional testing for the product
- Enabled improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction
- Monitored the project progress and radiated the information to stakeholders. Identified and mitigated team risks and impediments (Blocking Issues, Critical Defects) on daily basis.
- Worked with Senior Management, Business & Release Management to understand the vision of the product, prioritize and develop software release planning.
- Communicated the progress to senior management thru 'Burndown Charts'. Monitored the Quality through metrics and mentored teams through the project management processes.
- Assisted business users in defining UAT test cases and plans; Maintained test cases and test data
- Performed production deployment and Business verification testing.
- Participated in IT team and Bug tracking or Defect Review meetings.
- Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs
- Identified, assessed, mitigated risks and issues during various phases of the sprint
- Managed the system testing for implementation and accuracy of the projects managing project life-cycle activities by interacting with business owners meeting their objectives and needs
Student Research Assistant
- Worked with various cross-functional teams to build the student portal and delivered the project before the deadlines
- Provided overall knowledge management to the user community, including classroom training, one-on-one training, and on-demand documentation
- Monitored the appropriateness and effectiveness of service within the business division to deliver outstanding service to both internally and externally
- Instructor and graded Online Aviation Finance Class for undergraduates at UVU, Orem
- Drove effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Supervised undergraduate students working on the research project (maintaining records on assignment completion, acting as liaison/mediator between the undergraduate students and the faculty researcher)
- Tracked project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities
- Provided ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and supervisor
- Produced, published and distributed the operational reports relating to the development and performance of processes, and technologies of the respective project