- Senior software QA Test Lead with full System Testing lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault - free audits.
- Hands-on technology professional with 12+ years of Software quality assurance ( QA) experience in Data Warehouse, Databases, Web UI and other applications in HealthCare Domain and Banking domain.
- Excellent team player to work in conjunction with developers, business stake holders, PM s, Release Manager and other team members in validation and testing of complex project scenarios and in the maintenance of Quality Standards of projects along with managing international offshore teams of up to 15+ people to complete large projects quickly and efficiently.
- Extensive Professional testing experience Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, Usability Testing, Multi Browser Testing, Compatibility testing, Risk Based Testing.
- Participated in the development of project plans by outlining QA tasks, deliverables, deadlines, time estimates and handled escalation and prioritization of issues.
- Strong Project management skills with Key areas of expertise include Test strategizing, Risk management, Estimation and implementing best Practices for better ROI.
Technical Test Lead
- Work with development teams, project managers, and business leadership to align teams with testing Priorities for Multi-tenant Enterprise Data Platform (MEGDP) for its first tenant - CCAR.
- Coordination with other UATs, QA Leads and Project Managers, Development Managers, and QA Core members for the on-going high visibility Migration project from Oracle DB in CCAR to Azure cloud services in MEG.
- Managing the development and maintenance of quality assurance test plans, scenarios, cases and Test scripts
- Proficiency in using MEG-DP-Data jar Utility which is used to move on premise data to cloud (azure ADLS blog storage).
- Validating the data extracted through Notebook in Azure data bricks and running the various jobs, tracking progress to completion, checking failure logs on Azure workspace.
- Effort & Impact Analysis helped a lot in redistribution of Test team members to concentrate more into defect prone areas which helped in achieving in reducing defect %age by 13.5% as compared to previous releases.
- Monitor project milestones, Risk Identifications and creating plans for mitigating those risks, Defect tracking.
- Assisted the execution of CCAR stress testing (Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test) framework including understanding the requirements of multiple stress scenarios and defining data elements required by stress tests.
- Led DevOps to move our manual testing to an automated process integrated into our CI / CD builds.
- Project planning, Effort estimation, Scheduling, Execution, Reporting, Change management, Risk management, and Test planning, Managing and mentoring team members.
- Lead one Data Migration Project where ERISCO members where migrated from a Flat file to NMS system which is in DB2.
- Responsible for managing creation of test cases, test plans, test data, and reporting status ensuring accurate coverage of requirements and business processes.
- Project Management tasks include Planning, Resource scheduling, Allocating tasks, tracking and execution.
- As an Onshore Testing Team Lead, responsible for handling 10 Member Offshore team.
- Coordinated with Business Users, Business System Analysts, Development Team, Release Configuration team in testing and implementing various changes in Production successfully.
- Working with Development team for process improvement and release planning.
- Responsible for Creating/Reviewing and delivering System Test plans, End to End Test Plans, Test cases, Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Ensure Excellence in delivering Test Results to UAT and Business Users and support in their testing, Post Prod activities.
- Proficient in handling Defect Triage meetings with Stakeholders.