- Over Eight years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in QA.
- Expertise in Functional, GUI, System, Performance, Stress, and Regression testing of Web and Client/Server based applications.
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and role of QA.
- Extensive experience in analysis of Software Requirement Specifications and development of Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Cases and execution of them.
- Extensive experience in SQL and Manual Testing.
- Experience in testing applications using automated testing tools: Quick Test Professional, Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, Quality Center, Rational Test Manager
- Expertise in Problem solving and Bug Tracking using Bug tracking Tools like Test Director, Quality Center, TFS, OnTime 2008 Professional, Jira and Gemini.
- Experience in testing SAP application modules and its associated reports.
- Experience in testing Informatica ETL Tool and associated mappings.
- Experience in testing POS, e - Commerce, Health Care, Retail, and Marketing applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Platforms: Windows 7, Windows 10, UNIX
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access 2010, DB2
Testing Tools: Test Director 7.6 & 8.0, Quality Center 9.0, QTP 8.2 & 9.0, Win Runner 7.5, Load Runner, Rational Test Manager, OnTime 2008 Professional, TFS, Jira, and Gemini.
ERP: AS400, SAP/CRM
Senior QA Engineer
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved with all aspects of development including reviews, product evaluations and analysis of captured log files.
- Responsible for the design, document and implementation of the test scenarios and test cases according to test plan specifications.
- Used database queries to create input data and to verify data updates resulting from the test execution.
- Identified risks involved with open issues before launch and notified release management.
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Developed and executed ETL test plans that ensure the quality of data transformations, data extraction, transformation and load programs (ETL Data Mapping) for a Data Warehouse.
- Provided inputs for all test planning on assigned projects; including test strategy, planning, process definition, test data management and defect management.
- Monitored the defect tracking process, troubleshooted and generated customized graphs and reports for the client. Reported bugs using Gemini.
- Mentored Offshore Junior staff and assisted in defining, developing and implementing department standards and procedures.