Quick Test Pro (Mercury)
LoadRunner (Mercury) Cucumber/RubyMine Automation
Zephyr Test Case Manager
Lexcel Crystal 7.0 MS Windows 95/98/2000/2007/ NT
Quality Assurance Team Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures per standards defined by the organization.
- Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers for iterations, testing, and deployment activities.
- Create, assign, & track status of team members test cases using Zephyr Test Case Manager & Cucumber - Automation.
- Track and report testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, defects discovered, baselines, etc.
- Continuous monitoring and mentoring of Testing team members.
- Enforce the adherence to the company's Quality processes and procedure.
- Analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
- Log project related issues in the defect tracking tool identified for the project.
- Organize / Conduct internal trainings on various products.
Quality Assurance Senior Analyst
- Completed 150+ QA certifications of front - end, back-end, & external client applications during my tenure.
- Performed web application QA testing using Quick-Test Pro, WinRunner, LoadRunner, and Lexcel applications.
- Carried out development testing to identify, troubleshoot, and solve code challenges.
- Coordinated and oversaw the user acceptance testing (UAT) process.
- Provided full project documentation including requirements, expected results, actual results, resolutions, and signoffs.
- Developed and promoted departmental standards procedures for the overall quality assurance process.
- Held meetings with project stakeholders to review statuses and pending action items.
- Communicated successfully with all levels of management including the senior executive leadership.
- Functioned as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), consulted by many internal departments and external clients.
Supervisor / Operations
- Accountable for the achievement of daily service and quality objectives.
- Supervised the conversion of 7500 Citizen and 250 VITAL merchants accounts during at (8) month span.
- Responsible for the creation of a new structure on how we installed and trained clients on internet/ecommerce products.
- Performed regular performance reviews that included formal mid year and annual performance appraisals.
- Successfully motivated, mentored, and disciplined phone representatives to ensure we maximized our potential.
Provisioning Team Lead
- Provided leadership and assistance to Service First Team regarding multiple MLM accounts throughout the United States.
- Served as liaison to billing, sales, and technical support departments on daily basis concerning customer related issues.
- Assisted all retail and corporate customers with inquires such as billing questions, quotes on pricing, and technical issues.
- Trained both current and incoming agents on multiple provisioning and billing systems within call - center.