- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile Scrum.
- Experienced with Agile Management tool JIRA, Kanban board, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria.
- Performed automated functional and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Expert in Designing & implementation of Automation Frameworks including TDD, BDD, data - driven, keyword-driven, and hybrid using Selenium WebDriver
- Experienced in conducting different types of testing including Black Box Testing, GUI Testing, Data-Driven Testing, Back End Testing, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, and System testing
- Designed, developed, and implemented Page Object and Data-Driven framework using Test-NG and JUnit
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source code version control system to share code within the onshore and offshore teams.
- Experienced using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server and configured Jenkins with GitHub.
- Experienced in providing an efficient locator’s strategy like XPath and CSS to run Web-Driver script in stable condition.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for backend data validation and data integrity check.
- Experienced with debugging using Firebug, Fire path Chrome or IE development tools.
- Experienced in Automated and Manual Cross-Browser and Cross- Platform Testing Using Sauce Lab and Browser Stack.
- Expert in using HP UFT/Quick Test Professional (QTP) for front-end, functionality, integration, system, data-driven and regression testing
- Expert of using ALM/Quality Center and JIRA (Zephyr JIRA plugin to Test case Management) for managing documents, Test Cases, and tracking defects, and other issues.
- Excellent communication skills and quick learning abilities. Self- motivated and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
O/S: Windows 95/98/2000, XP Pro, Windows 7 Enterprise, Unix
Web Technologies: Java, J2EE
Test Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, QTP / UFT, HP Quality Center / ALM)
Bug Reporting: JIRA, HP Quality Center, Bugzilla
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS- SQL Server, MS-Access
Other Tools: Use Case, XML Schemas, TOAD, Putty, and SOAP UI
- Actively participated in all kinds of agile meetings including Daily stand up, Sprint planning meeting, sprint review meeting, and retrospective meeting.
- Analyzed Epic document, Business Requirements Document (BRD), and Design Documents and developed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under test.
- Designed and Developed automation framework and test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and cross-browser testing.
- Worked with the Product Owner and Development Team in order to prioritize User stories and assign Story Points and to identify sprint backlog.
- Worked closely with the developers and other testers to solve technical and end-user issues.
- Responsible for updating of Test Plans and Test Cases as per Requirement Specifications and Business rules.
- Performed GUI Test, Functional testing, Smoke testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System testing.
- Developed and maintained Page Object and Data-Driven framework using Java programming language with the help of Selenium Web-Driver.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects and tested application's GUI in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Attended daily stand-ups to discuss the day to day assignments, to clear roadblocks if any, and determine efficient co-operation to resolve tickets with developers.
- Executed Regression test cases and changed the test steps as per the flow based on change requests from the business side.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Used source control GitHub.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running a test on a nightly basis automatically and as per required.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Used JIRA as project management and Defect Tracking tool.
- Performed Back End testing using Oracle Database and SQL queries.
- Generated Selenium reports using TestNG reporter and automated report generation using Maven
- Test Portfolio of 12 Web-Based, Client-Server, and Mobile applications.
- Tested application under the Agile, scrum, and sprint development and process.
- Develop Test Documents such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Defect Reports.
- Mentor QA Team by looking into different technical problems with development and helped them prioritize Testing tasks.
- Lead daily Scrums with the project team as a Scrum Master.
- Use JIRA to manage User Stories, Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlog, Report Defects, and assigning Story Points.
- Involved in preparing the Automation Design Document, identifying the Test Cases to be automated for Regression Testing.
- Develop test framework using TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Develop Automation Test Scripts for performing Regression Testing on the application.
- Execution of test scripts using TestNG and Maven Surefire plugin.
- Integration with Jenkins for nightly execution.
- Test user stories based on Acceptance Criteria and updated status in Jira
- Perform Functional, Non-Functional, Blackbox, User Acceptance, Regression, Positive, Negative, Integration, • Exploratory, and Back-End Database testing.
- Execution of Functional and Acceptance Test cases for a web-based, client-server and mobile applications.
- Test Out of Box and Custom SharePoint Applications to ensure application functionality, workflows, and tables.
- Tested processes and methodologies used to deliver Estimating Software (COS APPLICATION) to meet the Estimating Department’s expectations.
- Carried out queries from customer database using SQL.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve data from databases after data migration.
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
- Generated various reports such as Test Execution Status/Progress, Defect Status for project stakeholders, and submitted them on a daily and weekly basis.
- Conducted Defect Status meeting to discuss resolution of issues.
- Documented and reported Defects within an established process and tracking systems using JIRA bug reporting Add-on.