- A dynamic and an oriented SDET/QA Automation/Performance Test engineer with More than 7+ Years of Experience with Strong Business Knowledge on Pharmaceutical, Retail, and Insurance domain.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium (RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid) &QTP for Testing Client Server &Web based Applications and Appium for testing iOS & Android Applications.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework, Functional testing, Maven and Ant for Project building, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration (CI).
- Experienced in using Jenkin s as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Proficient in creating automation script from scratch and developing different type of framework like Module driven, Data driven and Hybrid framework.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG/Junit, Ant/Maven, Jenkins, and Cucumber to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Strong experience in cross browser, cross platform web testing with Selenium RC and WebDriver.
- Strong hands on experience on Mobile application testing on iOS and Android devices with exposure to XCode and DDMS
- Proficient in creating business based functional Test Scenarios, Test plans, Test cases, Test Scripts, Test Specifications and Traceability Matrix including both Manual and Automation testing of the applications.
- Experience in automation of Webservices using SoapUI Pro (Groovy).
- Experience in automation of Webservices using NPM Super Tests.
- Familiar in BDD using Cucumber and RestAssured.
- Worked on Automation testing projects with Java, Python, Selenium Web drivers, eggplant, PowerShell.
- Specialized in GUI, Functionality Testing, White Box testing, Black box Testing, System testing, including Integration, Performance, Stress, Load and Regression Testing of Web and Client/Server based applications.
- Strong Knowledge of HIPAA and their regulation. Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid.
- Extensive knowledge of health information and health care services regulatory environment including HIPAA, Medicaid/Medicare, and EDI
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum Methodology of project execution.
- Experience in using IDE like Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Focused on NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Hands on experience in webservices testing using RESTClient, Postman.
- Proficient in API testing for SOAP and RESTful services.
- Proficient in working with cloud technologies like AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Extensive experience using LoadRunner and Silk Performer for Performance Testing, Stress Testing, and Load Testing.
- Experience in designing and writing functionalities of the website using Ruby on Rails and related technologies such as various Ruby gems, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap, CSS, Ajax, MySQL, Cucumber on back end.
- Hands on experience on Acceptance Test Driven Development and Automation of testing using the Ruby Language, and a focus on the Cucumber collaboration tool.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, Bug Zilla.
- Experienced in the Installation and Setup of Performance Center and Multi LoadRunner Agents.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Back - end testing of databases to check the integrity of data.
- Expertise in Client-Server Application Development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL*LOADER.
- Experience in understanding the code written in different programming languages Java, VB Script, C# and Java Script.
- Experience in testing windows desktop applications and client/server applications.
- Hands-on experience in Developing Automation Scripts, Execution and Analyzing Test Results by using Hybrid, Keyword Driven Framework and Data Driven Framework in Selenium.
- Experience in Web Services / SOA / Soap UI Testing.
- Experience in SOA based applications, Web Services, SOAP, XML, WSDL, Groovy Script using SOAPUI tool. Modified end points when we worked on different servers and different versions of Web Services.
- Experience in testing APIs/web services - SOAP UI and REST API .
- Involve in Testing of backend database applications developed with Oracle and SQL Server.
- Expertise with Core Java and Object Oriented Concepts and extensively used classes, objects, data structures, inheritance, polymorphism, exception handling, packages, collection, reflection
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the overseas team.
- Experience in understanding basics of Windows platform as the product support is only on windows.
- Experience in testing product on different windows platforms like Windows 7, 10, Windows server 2012 to the latest.
- Experience in Waterfall (Software Development Life Cycle -SDLC), TDD, BDD and Agile Project Environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC, QTP, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, FirebugFire Path, Load Runner, JMeter, Perfecto Mobile.
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, ALM, JIRA& Assembla
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
Frameworks: Data Driven, Keyword Driven & Hybrid Frameworks
Languages: Java, SQL, C#, C++, Python, VB.net,ASP.Net,.Net.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudsons.
Cross Browser Platform: Sauce Lab and Selenium GRID
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Databases: Oracle, DB2&MongoDB
AddOns: Fire Path, Firebug, Selenium Builder, Selenium IDE
IDE: Eclipse, Visual studio, Sublime Text
Version Control: Subversion, Team forge, GIT, GITHUB, Source Tree
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS, UNIX and Linux, Android
Confidential, Peoria, IL
SDET/Mobile QA Automation Test engineer
- Interacted with the Business Clients, Product Owners, Developers and QA Manager for clear exposure to trickle down the technical/functional User Requirements & Change Requests to Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE), UFT. Contributed in framework creation.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration testing, (UAT) User Acceptance testing, and End to End Testing.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with scrum team using Agile methodology.
- Automated the Test cases using Selenium for Regression testing and TestNG for grouping the tests.
- Extensively used methods like Get Text (), Get Title (), Drag and Drop, keys, Select, List Array, Iterate, implicitly wait, 'iframes’, Menu options, Actions etc. to build selenium automation test scripts
- Designed and Developed BDD Based automation framework for microservices which is implemented using feature files written in cucumber and implementation of step definitions in ruby.
- Performed SIT Testing activities (as a part of manual testing) to evaluate and support Microservices by providing end-to-end application testing and by providing technical support.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium Web Driver.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium Web Driver using behavior data driven approach like Cucumber . Extensively used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Rest/SOAP web services virtualization & testing using CA ITKO Lisa.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept. Extensively used Java and Ruby for test case automation.
- Written gherkin and Ruby scripting automation test scripts to execute in Cucumber.
- Created automation framework using POM- Page Object Model , and Data Driven framework to test web application. Thorough understanding of POM using Page Factory.
- Converted commercial QTP Scripts to open source Selenium Web Driver scripts to maximize the profits of the company without compromising Quality.
- Involved in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
- Used Selenium Web Driver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment. Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concept and Java Language.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
- Used Selenium Webdriver with TESTNG and sauce labs for frontend automated Testing and cross browser testing.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG , Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Performed Unit testing with TestNG test frame work and use Bromine for easy running the test and store the result for analysis the test.
- Implementation of test automation framework using Test complete and Jenkins CI
- Wrote and edited automated test scripts using JScript in Test complete and java in Selenium.
- Responsible for articulating, implementing and supporting continuous integration using TFS and Team Build.
- Automated REST API using Rest Assured API's configured into Maven POM.XML and code multiple methods to send requests and receive the responses and validate the https status codes.
- Involved in testing Web Services using Ready API/SOAP UI tool by consuming the WSDL file.
- Developed test scripts for web services using SOAP UI and worked with XPATH.
- Used Espresso for Mobile app testing in Android and IOS.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create Single Page Applications which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server
- Supported Single Page Applications when client changed his query condition using AngularJS which includes Routing, Directives, and Templates.
- Involved in testing GUI by using different tools like UI Automator, Espresso
- Used XPath for both in database operations and in SOAP response verifications.
- Identified the Test Scenarios based on Functional Specifications and Business Requirements.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI and Performed Security testing for employee login validations.
- Used firebug to identify object's ids, Name, XPaths, links in the application.
- Acted as build and release engineer, deployed the services by VSTS (Azure DevOps) pipeline. Created and Maintained pipelines to manage the IAC for all the applications
- Understand the latest features like (Azure DevOps, OMS, NSG Rules, etc..,) introduced by Microsoft Azure and utilized it for existing business applications
- Used HP Mercury Quality Center/ALM for Test Management for functional Test Automation.
- Provide all data validation through SQL queries UNIX commands to perform Back-end testing.
- Experience using Version control systems like Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server(TFS).
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
SDET/Automation Test engineer
- Involved in various meetings with Business analysts and developers.
- Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing using selenium with Data-driven framework and BDD.
- Created automation test scripts using data driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web applications using Selenium WebDriver with JAVA and maven.
- Expertise in using Selenium Grid to run test scripts on different platforms and against different browsers in parallel to save time.
- Created automation frameworks along with test scripts using Selenium and coordinating with offshore testers on test preparation and execution.
- Analyzed the functionality/requirements/user stories for automation of the applications under test.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions and provided required selenium support code in Java.
- Implemented TCs using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java to get the test data from excel sheets and property file
- Performed Defect Tracking and Management in JIRA , generated automated daily reports using JIRA API.
- Developed the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber, Gherkin and ruby.
- Used Maven to help manage project's build, report and documentation across the network.
- Extensively used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Unit testing the scripts and maintained automated regression test scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java.
- Experience in writing complex XPATH using following and preceding and also using functions like contains and not contains.
- Debugging and execution of automation test scripts in batch mode and also implemented a plan on maintenance of automation scripts per every release.
- As part of compatibility testing, executed the web application related test scripts on different browsers like IE/Chrome/Firefox using Selenium WebDriver.
- Exposure to Banking and Financial Middleware Tools TIBCO EMS, RV, Websphere MQ.
- Worked with developers' team for simplification of the middleware messaging tools.
- Performed Negative testing to make sure they have been executed correctly and meets the scenario description.
- Improved testing practices across the company using Test Driven Development and/or Acceptance Test Driven Development.
- Used cucumber to automate services using Rest API.
- Handle all migrations of infrastructure related to Middleware.
- Created and maintained automated test script for API testing using Restful.
- Created Exception handlers and user-defined functions in QTP /UFT.
- Developed Maven scripts to automate the compilation, deployment and testing of web applications
- Analysis of reports and feedback from the manual QA team and implementing the requested modifications in the scripts with the execution of End to End scenarios.
- Responsible for querying database using SQL scripts for test preparation and test data setup.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
- Created a Python/Django based web application using python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Laid the groundwork for the formation of a Black- Box team
- Participated in Daily Scrum calls, project status meetings and interacted with developers, discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application
- Used agile methodology and engaged in an iterative workflow and incremental delivery of working software.
- Provide formal sign-off on all testing deliverables and events.
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
SDET/Automation Test engineer
- Actively Participated in requirement gathering from end Users, Responsible for writing functional Specifications and design documents.
- Involved in creation of Test plan and responsible for creating Test cases from the functional Requirements.
- Customizing the Modules within HP ALM based on the project needs.
- Be the point of contact for all HP related issues and concerns within the team.
- Automating the Catalog Importing, Catalog Management and Catalog Distribution Processes using HP tools.
- Worked with Developers to ensure testing issues are Resolved.
- Used best practices to create and execute extensible tests.
- Overall QA management of 3 different work streams of SunPower - Quoting, Ordering/Order Management, Communities & Project Management.
- Performed testing on Web Services using WSDL and SOAPUI to check the communication between different services.
- Performed thorough analysis of the companion guides from each trading partners both Medicaid as well as Commercial clients and identified the changes that specific clients need.
- Determined the requisite ICD10 for both internal staff and Medicaid provider groups and assisted in the development of materials. Used QTP to perform Regression Testing.
- Running test cases via Cucumber under a Behavior-driven (BDD) development style. Created a reusable framework for Test Automation using the Selenium IDE and Selenium Remote Control to have distributed testing over the Network.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE). Contributes in framework creation.
- SQL Queries to retrieve the data from various Tables and to test the database.
- Performed automation of test cases for Regression Testing using JUnit and Selenium , testing Functional, Acceptance and Limit validations.
- Working with CI/CD Principles According to Organizational Standards.
- Implementing Several Continuous Delivery pipeline/ Release Pipeline setup performing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Monitoring Telemetry, Alerts, Recovery issues, Bugs, Health of CI/CD pipeline infrastructure on AWS.
- Developed BDD and TDD script with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Developed test automation scripts using UFT, Used UFT scripts for testing and Data Validation and Developed Modularity Driven Framework in UFT.
- Implemented Makeup API; data parsed from JSON to Ruby objects when incorporating into PostgreSQL database; Foundation and CSS utilized for front end.
- Chosen to complete Soft Skills with G&H Management Services. Technologies Used: Visual Studio , C#, MVC, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, TFS, NHibernate, Telerik
- Worked on connecting to Oracle database and fetch the data with Python
- Wrote Python/Perl scripts to parse XML/JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Designed, Developed and processed Keyword Driven Framework for UFT using VB Script.
- Implemented QTP scripts for functional and regression testing.
- Tested the Microservice code for the backend testing using SOAP UI.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver API ) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Verifying and activating the mobile numbers to send the alerts through Microservice.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Developed Web Services with Python programming language.
- Skilled in performing load, stress and performance testing using Apache JMeter.
- Test application's frontend in the testing environment using WebDriver, Cucumber, Jenkins, Protractor and Angular JS.
- Developed web applications with HTML5, CSS3 standards and using Ruby , Rails, Git and Heroku.
- Created new hire modules for White - Box and Black-Box testing.
- Generated various compliance and user reports in Python including FINRA OATS reports, user P&L reports, customized reports for users, user permissions and security information reports. Used Python MySQL connectors to pull data from Db's.
- Built backend REST API with Node.js, Express.js.
- Performed REST API Testing using Http Java Test Client for SOAP/REST web APIs.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Integrated Appium with Sauce Labs for distributing tests on the cloud.
- Created automation framework for complex scenarios and performed Functional and Regression Testing for various releases using Selenium 2.0(Web Driver) and TestNG.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Good experience in mobile testing using Appium in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator.
- Design of module interfaces and standard coding practices in Perl and UNIX shell scripting.
- Used AWS cloud storage. Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Created groovy script test cases to do the response validations.
- Created and executed LISA & SOAP UI Scripts for the Web Services testing.
- Write UFT/ QTP functions that handle the properties of different versions of Web browsers such as IE8.
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with WebDriver.
- Used Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium .
- Created Selenium test automation framework based on UI Mapping.
Confidential, Madison, WI
QA Analyst/Automation Test Engineer
- Analyzed the business requirements and developed the Detail Test Plan and the Test Strategy.
- Involved in resolving the Technical challenges & in efforts estimation and Test Planning.
- Involved in writing Automation scripts and executing scripts.
- Designed and implemented new functionality for the ECM software product (.NET web application).
- Developed BDD and TDD script with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Developed test scenarios, participated in testing designed to ensure the system met the business needs of the agency in a Curam based system.
- Involved in Preparation of 'Hybrid Driven Reusable Framework' using Java.
- Involved in Automation Feasibility Study for Web based applications.
- Designed and developed QTP framework using Scripting by implementing Page Object Model.
- Tested individual verticals after being implemented into AWS environment.
- Responsible for the Installation and Implementation of the HP tools within the Organization.
- Prepared documents and trained the teams on HP ALM.
- Assign work to team members during entire testing life cycle & monitor progress made on daily basis.
- Created, executed Manual test cases in ALM, and worked on automated test cases in UFT and viewed, analyzed the test results in the ALM.
- Migrated an MVC C# NET 4.5 based website app to a new Azure subscription.
- Liaise with the Clients previous web development company for code handover.
- Migrated from Azure Cloud "Classic" to Azure Web "App service".
- Generated various reports in Python for channel usage, system downtimes, catching exceptions, and performance related metrics.
- Worked in UNIX/Linux skills with MQ and web sphere team in putty on AWS platform.
- Organized the scripts by grouping as Smoke, Regression and Functional and executed them from command prompt by creating schedules tasks.
- Performed concurrent executions on emulators and simulators over Sauce Labs and using real devices over Test Object.
- Used GitHub as version control tool.
- Identified mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- Used Appium to facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required Mobile capabilities.
- Created test plans for all assigned modules using python .
- Developed second version of BDD automation frame work in python using Behave, Gherkins as per client requirements.
- Creating & Enhancing automated scripts using JMeter and Silk performer tools
- Creating and Executing load test scenarios using JMeter and Silk performer.
- Developed, tested and implemented various shell scripts using Perl and PL/SQL procedures, to facilitate the execution of jobs.
- Met preset customer goals through eCommerce sale maximization.
- Implemented automated GUI tests using Protractor tool for web portals that were developed using AngularJS in the next version of digital wallet platform.
- Communicated testing status updates to eCommerce Senior Manager.
- Executed SOAP based web services API testing (Java client and SOAPUI).
- Expert in developing test Scripts for client/server and web applications using C# , VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Involved in automation scripts for mobile native applications using Appium, java, Selenium.
- Experience with Oracle environment using Java Developer, and SOA suite.
- Used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users
- Prepared and Presented weekly and monthly QA Defect and Status Reports to the different Stakeholders.
- Maintained bug lists for critical issues using Quality Center& reported the same in status meetings.
- Developed test scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java Language.
- Implemented Data driven frame work while developing the automated test scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
QA with Manual Tester
- Planned and managed the appropriate testing effort for any given module.
- Composed accurate and detailed Test Approach, scenarios and test cases (functional, usability and regression).
- Created and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Database as source of Test Data.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing features and step definitions. Developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber. Used Selenium Takes Screenshot API.
- Conducted end to end test executions on the entire application.
- Monitor the Test Execution Progress and Manage the Issues during Test Execution.
- XML / SOAP using Soap UI and Postman tool.
- Generated automated scripts using QTP and documented them, created and maintained functional & regression test suites.
- Implemented Test driven development (ATDD and BDD) framework using cucumber tool with Gherkins Language.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) by creating objects for each page.
- Experienced in Agile and waterfall methodologies, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding the requirements (both functional and non-functional) by going through the RESTFUL API specifications generated from Swagger and inputs from business analysts.
- Created detailed test status reports, performance capacity reports, web trend analysis reports, and graphical charts for upper management using LoadRunner analysis component.
- Monitored HTTP request and response using HTTP watch.
- Involved in Automation Frame work design and Generated manual test cases and QTP Scripts to test the functionality of the application using various checkpoints and data driven tests.
- Conducted GUI Testing, Configuration testing using QTP.
- Perform UAT testing with the users by executing the Regression scripts and make sure the requirements are met.
- Prepared test scripts and done the testing for Financial Applications.
- Prepared documents for UAT and Test scripts.
- Performed Regression Testing and executed QTP Scripts as part of the regression testing for the existing functionality before each release.
- Performed Integration testing, Regression testing and System Testing.
- Work with the development / support teams to fix the environmental issues encountered during test executions.
- Created Test matrix, Test Summary Report, UAT summary Report and UAT Sign off Report.
Environment: Java, .Net, C#, Quality Center, Load Runner, JMeter, MS Excel, UNIX, SQL Server, Cucumber, HTML5, CSS, JBOSS, Oracle, Maven, JMeter, SVN, Node.JS, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Windows 7/XP/Vista.