- Worked as Manual tester in Confidential, involved in solving challenging performance problems in high - traffic multi-tier architectures.
- Going through training now for working on a live project as QA engineer.
- Windows Servers
- Quality Center
- HP Load runner
- Worked in agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Created and analysed relevant testing environment so that the application to be tested meets the production requirements
- Interacted with business analysts and developers in requirements analysis, design reviews, testing and documentation for application developed in agile environment.
- Assisting Project Manager with deliverables, maintaining project plans and schedules.
- Involved in Creating Test Scripts and Developed custom scripts for different workflows, user roles and business transactions
- Coordinated with developers, database administrators while running the tests to monitor the server performance thus helped in identifying the performance bottlenecks.
- Gained some experience as Business Analyst as well.