- A self - motivated individual with a passion for customer service,relationship, retention, products & services renewals and Licensing having excellent project management skills.
- I also cultivate positive customer relationships through clear and helpful communication, addressing inquires, and problem resolution with sound judgment, diplomatic and tactful skills.
- Throughout my career experience I have also gained expertise on requirements & gap analysis, pre-post product Implementation, Functional QA, Application support, and pre sales skills who understand the importance of consistent communication, building relationships with clients & internal teams to get results.
- Currently I am working as a Technical Product Support Specialist with the passion to help resolve customer concerns.
- Customer Service, Relationship and Onboarding.
- Adoption, Customer Retention Rate (CRR),VOC.
- Renewals and Retention,CLV, CSAT and NPS.
- ROI, CSAT Surveys, Emails, Phone Support.
- Pre-Post Implementation Planning.
- Designing Customer Success Plans.
- Implementation of Jira & Salesforce CRM on cloud.
- Cloud Services - On-Premise, SaaS, PaaS & IaaS.
- BI Reporting, Marketing using Salesforce CRM.
- Master Data Management and Data Governance.
- Functional Testing(Manual & Automation)
- Pre Sales, Tableau,RFPs, RFQs & Licensing.
- Scrum Planning,Code reviews, Test Management.
- Apps & Products support, Migration & Upgrade.
- Deployment, SQL DB & Oracle POS Testing.
Technical Product Support Specialist
- Designed success plans for customers on critical success factors, critical issues, recommendations.
- Exceeded annual goals with client renewal rate above 85% for over 20-15 accounts.
- Conducted demos and pre sales activities for potential newer clients with 80% leading to direct sales.
- Successfully maintained business for over 20 existing premium customer accounts targeting 90% renewals.
- Improved applications, services, db upgrade rates by 35% through successful marketing to existing clients.
- Mitigate issues based on the feedback from customers coordinating with internal teams.
- Reviewed and Analyzed CSAT data striving to achieve 5/5 Rating
- Address technical inquiries, concerns of customers by scheduling phone calls, WebEx, Zoom or GTM.
- Led process improvement, KPI's and problem-solving efforts.
- Proactively scope and customize technical solutions as required to addressing customer requirements.
- Assesses customer's needs, and recommend solutions with value for both customer and firm.
- Managed implementation specialists reviewing pre & post implementation plans on cloud and on-premises.
- Results-driven product demos for potential and current customers.
- Initiated payment systems upgrade by recommendations to management and overseeing account progress.
- Email layout advice on campaign using Salesforce CRM & proactively offered best practice guidance.
- Tested and deployed html/text based emails as needed by clients.
- Single POC for customer training, data conversion, setup/configuration and problem solving.
- Ensured positive customer experience by proactively managing and growing customer relationships.
- Used Salesforce CRM & Atlassian Jira as cloud systems to track progress.
Software Quality Engineer
- Gather requirements enabling development team to customize tools to support the achieve objectives.
- Conducted application demos for clients with 90% leading to direct sales.
- Improved apps upgrade rates by 20% through successful marketing of product upgrades to existing clients.
- Nurtured and motivated junior technical team members to deliver high-quality code.
- Issue resolution on high priority fixes, test environments and collaborative dialogue with businesses.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships at C- levels with existing corporate accounts.
- Investigate & solve customers' issues, which may be complex or long-standing passed on by a local team.
- Strong background working in a customer-facing env. driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Implement, run, and manage successful customer pilots with the Sales team to analyze business case.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting to customers and management.
- Train and mentored team members to promote productivity, accuracy and commitment to friendly service.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with products.
Customer Success Specialist
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
- Handled 25-30 calls per day to address customer inquiries and concerns.
- Worked with team to design salesforce workflows, custom apps & validation rules, email templates.
- Helped clients on setting up of processes (Lead, Sales & Service) working with development team.
- Developed custom apps, designed web to case, case assignment Rules.
- Assisted in Data Import/Export/Updates & worked on system customization.
- Jira Installation and configuration on cloud, created new projects.
- Managed 3 QA team members and took ownership of entire test deliverables tracking till closure.
- Planned, Designed, and Executed Smoke, System, System Integration, and UAT Test Scripts.
- Generated/Published reports and dashboards.
- Used Tableau to project the data based on the regions/SKUs sales.
IT Quality Assurance Manager
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships at all levels with existing corporate accounts.
- Automated 20% of smoke test using selenium at the early stage of req.
- Reduced manual testing effort by 85% by using Test Automation.
- Identified customer business, technical & functional requirements, and pain to Implement solutions.
- Reported production malfunctions to managers and production supervisors.
- Performed day-to-day administration of HP ALM tool & Atlassian Jira tool, Workflows for defect life-cycle.
- Training of apps, meeting with the audience for impact analysis.
- Designed metrics dashboards & filters in Jira to provide end-users, leadership with meaningful operational.