- Over Five years (6+) of experience in Software Quality Assurance & Software Testing (manual and automation) of Client/server applications
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and QA Strategy and QA Methodologies - (Agile & Waterfall) and Gherkin Language.
- Performed cross-browser testing for the web interface and mobile application
- Expert in identifying, reporting, tracking and resolving bugs prior to production
- Skillful in test automation using Selenium Web Driver, cucumber, and testNG
- Experience developing hybrid test framework from scratch using Java, Test NG, Maven, Cucumber, and Page Object Model
- Working knowledge in object-oriented programming (OOP) concept such as inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction, encapsulation, and interface
- Performed database testing using various type of complex SQL queries
- Self-starter with capability to adapt and learn new tools, techniques and leadership skills
- Strong communicator and skillful in working closely with customers to identify and resolve problems
Software QA Tools: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Cucumber, JIRA, SQL Developer, Gherkin, Maven, Git, VDRT, Postman, Jenkins, Appium, Android Studio, Live Person, QTest, HP ALM
Databases: MS Access, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Programming: Java, XML, HTML, Gherkin
Confidential, Basking ridge, NJ
Chatbot QA Engineer
- Participated in release planning, sprint planning, daily scrum and retrospective in agile scrum environment.
- Design and develop Test Plan, Test Scenario’s and Test Cases.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Integration, System, Sanity, UAT, and Regression.
- Develop and document Standard Testing Procedures for Manual Testing.
- Execute the Test Scenarios, analyze the actual results against the expected results to each GUI objects.
- Performed system testing for iOS Apple Business Chat and Android Message Plus.
- Performed Testing for My Confidential App Digital Assistance.
- Performed UI testing for Agent Console.
- Performed testing for various Intents of My Confidential App.
- Submit the defect reports, and communicate issues to business, engineering, and management using JIRA
- Performed Mobile web and native App testing for Android, and IOS
- Worked closely with Confidential Business Team.
- Lead Off Shore QA team
- Played a Key Role in the Migration of Chat from One Platform to Another Platform.
Confidential, Mayfield Village, OH
Senior Automation Engineer
- Participated in Agile development release planning, sprint planning, daily standup, retrospective, and demo in agile scrum environment
- Execute the Test Scenarios, analyze the actual results against the expected results
- Performed test automation building hybrid test framework that implements Page Object Model (POM), cucumber feature files, Test NG configuration files, and Maven projects in JAVA
- Used Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins) for automation script run in nightly basis and to provide quick feed back to the developers
- Build and manage Java projects using Maven and Git
- Submit the defects, and communicate issues to business, and management using JIRA
- Developed complex SQL queries to validate data in Oracle and SQL Server
Confidential, New York, NY
- Performed System, Positive, Negative, Integration, Boundary, Sanity, Functional, Cross Brower, Regression, UAT Testing
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts for automated regression testing using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Cucumber, and Page Object
- Developed script using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts in Java
- Designed, developed, and executed mobile test plans for iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Performed cross-browser testing for the web interface, and mobile application
- Performed back end testing for data validation using complex SQL queries
- Work closely with Test Lead during the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) by ensuring full test coverage of the assigned test cases.