- Around 8+ plus years of progressive experience in Software Development and Software Testing (Automation and Manual) with exclusive understanding of SDLC, STLC, Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Reporting and Tracking of Web - based and mobile applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Software test life cycle (STLC) with strong skills in implementing testing process life cycle, test requirements, design test cases, test data, test plans and execution of test runs.
- Experience in developing software applications using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Expertise in performing manual and automated testing for Web based and mobile applications
- Solid experience of AGILE Methodologies, AGILE Manifesto and Scrum processes.
- Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like Jira and Rally.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Bugzilla.
- Automating Angular JS applications by using Protractor, Jasmine using Java script and Chai framework with Java script.
- Working experience XPath, Firebug, FirePath, Log4j, Maven and TEST NG annotations.
- Experience automating web, mobile-web and native mobile applications using Appium
- Experienced with writing Java automation scripts for Andorid/IOS Mobile application testing with Appium, Selenium, Android SDK and unittest in Eclipse
- Experienced with writing Python automation scripts for web page with selenium webdriver in Pydev.
- Developed the Selenium Test cases with Data Driven, Selenium Page Objects Model Frameworks using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Log4j, JXL, JDBC and Maven.
- Experience in testing Web Services - SOAP and RESTFul using SOAP UI tool
- Used Git and Git hub tools for maintaining the version controlling. Also integrated with Jenkins to run the latest version of the code in the background
- Experienced using query tools for Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server to validate reports and troubleshoot data quality issues.
- Using Maven Build Tool performed compiling of class, setting up Selenium2.0, download Java Client Libraries, create a project, creating pom.xml with artifacts and dependencies
- Expertise in creating Selenium automation frameworks from scratch using Maven build tool and TestNG, Page Object Model, Page Factory frameworks
- Experience using Jenkins achieved Continues Integration and continues Delivery, performed Background jobs and analyzed the pass or failed criteria in QA Environment.
- Experience writing YML file for Looper job and Created jobs in Looper for automated regression suite.
- Expert in debugging various issues occurred in Web application & web page on the browser and backend using Firebug.
- Extensively used Quality Center for specifying requirements, updating Test Cases, application testing status reporting, maintaining Test scripts and observing traceability
- Analyzing Business specification documents, developing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, developing test scripts.
- Expertise in Creating Test Plans, Test Design Specifications, Test strategy; Defining Test Case Specifications and Test Procedures; Developing and maintaining Test Scripts; Finding defects, tracking bugs and creating defects reports
- Experience in version control system SVN and CVS for source code maintenance
QA Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, V Model
QA tools: Selenium WebDriver 2.0, Cypress, JMeter, SOAP UI, Firebug, Firepath, Android Studio, Eclipse Android SDK and Appium, WDIO, Postman
Operating System: Microsoft Windows: Vista, XP, 7 and 10 Mac OS X: 10.7 & above, UNIX/LINUX
Frameworks: Page Object Model, Data Driven Framework, Junit, TestNG, ANT, POI, Log4J, Cucumber BDD
Other tools: SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse, GitHub, Apache Maven, Jira, HTML5, Rally, Ant, Jenkins, Bugzilla
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Created regression test scenarios and test cases for new features based on user stories.
- Performed Front end test,API testing,End to end testing,Accesibility testing,Visual testing for order fulfillment module.
- Performed Manual and Automation validations.
- Created automation scripts using new framework with CYPRESS tool.
Sr Quality Engineer
- Creating test scenarios and test cases for new features based on user stories.
- Performed various kinds of manual testing like Functional and Integration and End-to-End tests during different phases of testing
- Worked in Java script framework for front end automation with WDIO.
- Created looper jobs for regression and bvt automation.
- Written tescases in JIRA,Created test sets and test execution, executed functional test scripts.Reported and managed software defects using JIRA.
- Worked on end to end testing, Validation in frontend and Verify it in API and performed validation in DB for changes from front end.
- Planning and identify the Manual and automation scope.
- Performed data driven testing with JSON file as data source.
- Worked with production release team for each release to achieve Quality product.
Environment: JIRA, Confluence, SQL Developer, Java Script, Postman, MWeb, REST, SOAP,Github,Looper,Test rail.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Sr. Software Test Engineer
- Communicating with business analysts, development team and the stake holders for defect management.
- Analyzing the business requirements and functional specification documents.Analyzing and refining incomplete and ambiguous requirements.
- Creating test plans, requirement traceability matrix (RTM), test cases based on the requirements documents.
- Performed various kinds of manual testing like Functional and Integration and End-to-End tests during different phases of testing.
- Involved in the TestNG framework Automated test suites using Jenkins in the background.
- Developed, communicated and implemented Software Quality Assurance Plans and activities
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front-end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using Testng.
- Configured Selenium W
- Logged defects in ebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Created automation framework from the scratch.
- Writing automation tests using Selenium for the GUI verifications.
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java
- Automated android mobile app using Appium by configured the emulators and on the real devices and executed scripts by taking the apk file from the dev team
- Logged defects in JIRA and executed functional test scripts.Reported and managed software defects using JIRA.
- Lead creation of test scripts and test strategies, conversion of data, business process design documentation etc.
- Involved in Planning, Designing, Developing and Executing Test Scenarios for Manual and Automated Test cases.
- Involved in mobile Automation testing using Appium, Inspector, Java.
- Provided complete support from identifying test requirements to writing and executing detailed Test plan, Test cases and Test scripts.
- Designed Analytics testing for Native apps using Appium, and parsed all URI requests per Line of Business flow.
- Developed GUI mobile automation testing framework, iOS and Android with Appium, Selenium and PageObject model.
- Developed Automation scripts, review and execute regressions using Selenium Web driver and Appium.
- Performed mobile automation testing using Perfecto Mobile.
- IOS and Android automation solution using Selenium and Appium/Perfecto Mobile setup.
- Involved in plan & perform testing, verification & validation, and quality assurance of the application.
- Performed Mobile Web Automation testing with Appium on iOS/Android simulators and real devices.
- Resource planning and identify the Manual and automation scope.
Environment: JIRA, Confluence, TOAD, Java, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, TestNG, Maven, Mobile, REST, SOAP, Android, Cucumber, Gherkin, Github, Appium.