- Quality Analyst/Software Test Engineer with over 7 years of experience Testing Software Products using Agile Software development process.
- Extensive expertise in creating and executing manual and automated test scripts.
- Worked on various applications of Telecom, Tax and Finance AR - GL domains.
- Proficiency in testing various Web and Windows-based applications.
- Expertise in Testing Internet-Phone-Video Provisioning using STB and DVR boxes and Activations with Billing and Rating Systems.
- Hands-on experience with databases as in SQL 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle.
- Experience in creating Test Plans and Test Cases using HLD and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Have extensive knowledge in End-to-End testing, Sanity, Smoke, Functional, Regression, System Testing and Data Integration Testing processes. Well versed with client communication and User Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge on SOAP and REST API with POSTMAN.
- Knowledge on Putty, Splunk for Log analysis for Data Triaging.
- Data Preparation using SQL server and Generate Reports from Tableau and Business Objects.
- Hands-On Experience in Automating Test cases using Action Based Testing (ABT).
- Expertise in reporting various types of defects using JIRA, QC or HP ALM.
- Actively Participate in Sprint Retrospectives and Backlog planning for upcoming releases.
- Extensive knowledge in Testing Oracle Web applications, Peoplesoft Web Applications, Billing and CRM Web applications with Integration software’s like Geneva IRB, Cerillion CRM BSS/OSS Suite, Sigma Ui OM, Amdocs Qs and Salesforce CRM.
- Team Player with very quick learning expertise, given any new software testing tool or application.
Testing Tools: JIRA, HP ALM, HP QC 10.0, Jenkins, Test Link, Selenium, HP UFT, Cyara Test Tool, Action Based Testing (ABT), Android Studio, Visual Studio 2015(TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM).
Methodologies/Techniques: Agile-Scrum and Waterfall methodology.
Database/Tools: Oracle 11g/R12, Toad, SQL 2005/2008/2012 and SQL Plus.
Integration and CRM Tools: Salesforce CRM, Cerillion OSS/BSS CRM and Billing, Sigma Systems-UI, Optimum Customer and Order Management, Amdocs QS, Geneva IRB 3.0, OSS/BSS Provisioning and Activation and Siemens NSN-OCS Mediation systems.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10.
Programming Language Basics: PL/SQL, HTML, XML
MS Office: Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point.
Supporting Tools and Applications: PeopleSoft Web Applications, Salesforce Web Application, JMeter, Selfcare Application, Sigma UI, STI-Line Number Portability, NOSSIS Netwin, NOSSIS NetQ, LDAP, StrataUI, Prime Home, Whole House Activation (WHA), Tibco Leaf Lite, iSMC, iNMC and Amdocs Cable Data.
Devices Tested: Mobile, Telephone, Data Modems (Internet Only), Data and Voice Modems, Video Boxes
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Create Test Cycle and Prepare Test Plan for the projects.
- Prepare Functional and Regression Test Cases and update to HP ALM.
- Identified all necessary attributes and mapped them from RBM billing system to existing Kenan tables for data migration.
- Prepare SQL queries using MS SQL Server and generate reports using Tableau and Business Objects.
- Worked on an agile development environment that delivered Product Information Management application consisting of many iterative releases with extensive co-ordination between the developers, testers and the business analysts.
- Developed test scripts using Quick Test Pro to perform functional, regression and data driven testing.
- Analyzing requirement specifications and responsible for developing Test Objective, strategies, Scope,
- Checked the data flow through the front end to backend and used SQL queries, to extract the data from the database.
- Generate Automation reports to validate the test status at end of the day.
- Perform Billing Processes by running the Jobs and validate the Rates and Charges to the Customer.
- Provision and Activate Modems, Phones, Routers, Setup Boxes and TV to validate the connections and services in real time.
- Attend Defect and Scrum calls to update the status of the test cases and work progress.
- Perform Test Validations on various support tools like Tibco Leaf Lite, NOSSIS OM, ODO and StrataUI.
- Participate in Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint Planning Meetings.
Environment and Tools : IDA CRM, HP ALM, JIRA, Confluence, Tableau, JMeter, SBM Cablevision, Amdocs QS Cable Data, SQL 2012, NOSSIS Order Management, LNP-STI, NOSSIS Netwin, NOSSIS NetQ, LDAP, StrataUI, Prime Home, Whole House Activation (WHA), Tibco Leaf Lite, Tibco, CTIOS.
- Prepared the Test Plan and Test scenarios/cases for Data Warehousing Application.
- Written SQL queries for validation of ETL mappings.
- Well exposed to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Test methodologies.
- Tested the data and data integrity among various sources and targets
- Tested complex objects to the universe to enhance the report functionality.
- Extensively used SQL queries to check storage and accuracy of data in database tables.
- Written complex SQL queries for validating the data stored in different database tables.
- Test execution in accordance with test strategy and test schedule, review; issue identification and data
- Designed and developed Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases in HP Quality Center and executed them.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation option (DVO) using SQL queries and back-end testing
Environment and Tools: Ascential DataStage 7.5, Informatica power center, Informatica DVO, IDQ, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, DB2, MDM, Oracle, Business Objects, UNIX, Netezza, Teradata, HP Quality Center 11/ALM, Control M, Soap UI