- Over three years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer worked on Manual and Automation testing.
- Experience in several domains like eCommerce/Retail, Project management, Fleet tracking, Communication.
- Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing of Client/Server, Mobile, Web - based, and Cloud (AWS) applications.
- Proficient knowledge and implementation skills in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and Defect Life Cycle (DLC).
- Efficacious understanding and application of Business Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications, Design Documentation and converting them into Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Gained experience in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies, working very closely with Product owners and Scrum Master and attended Sprint Planning meeting, Daily Standup Meeting, Backlog Grooming meeting, Sprint Review, Sprint Demo meetings, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Write high-quality object-oriented code for testing purposes by following Java coding standards.
- Effective interpersonal skills, team player with an analytical bent to problem-solving.
- Efficient analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Created frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Appium, Maven, Jenkins tools.
- Proficient skills in maintaining and modifying existing Behavioral-Driven Development ( BDD ; e.g., Cucumber, Junit), Test-Driven Development ( TDD ; e.g., Selenium WebDriver, TestNG), Hybrid, and Data-Driven Frameworks.
- Experience in core Java, including the development and application of various concepts, such as OOPs, Collections, Strings, Exception handling, Multithreading, and looping.
- Ability to install, configure, and integrate Automation scripts on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery tools (CD), such as Jenkins for test suite execution and knowledge on testing and configuring Confidential Web services (AWS).
- Experience in developing (BDD/TDD/ATDD) by writing Gherkin language and using Cucumber tools, and creating Scenarios, Scenario Outlines, Features, and Step definitions from Acceptance Criteria and generating the Extent-Reports/ HTML reports/ Cucumber JSON Reports.
- Experience in version control systems, such as GIT (Distributed Version Control) and GitHub.
- Experience in implementing the Page Object Model (POM) by creating Web Elements for each page object to reuse all the objects in various scripts and maintain these web elements.
- Experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Apache POI, HTTP client and Maven.
- Experience in using tools, including Fire Path, Firebug, and UI Automator Viewer for finding elements locator and knowledge in writing the absolute and relative XPath manually on need basis.
- Experience Database Testing/Backend Testing by writing complex SQL Queries for data validation and integrity, and write complex Joins and knowledge in Oracle Database, SQL Developer.
- Ability to use JDBC libraries for automation in a range of frameworks.
- Experience in Postman for manual API Web Services Testing, using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods and creating Automation scripts in REST ASSURED with Java for API Testing.
- Experience in Selenium Grid for running tests across different browsers, OS, and machines in parallel.
- Experience in testing applications on Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Experience in Functional and Automation Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Positive and Negative Testing.
- Expertise in defect (bug) life cycle, using various defect-reporting and defect-tracking tools, such as JIRA.
- Experience in automating Mobile testing applications using Appium.
Languages: Java, SQL, Gherkin, Python (Basic), Flash Animation.
Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, JMeter, JDBC, Cucumber
Frameworks: BDD/TDD, Hybrid, and Data Driven Frameworks.
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA
Build Tools: Maven.
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins
Cross Browser Platform: AWS, and GRID
Databases: Oracle SQL Developer, JDBC
API: Postman, Rest Assure Library
Version Control GIT, GITHUB:
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX and Linux, Android
Software development engineer/ Automation Tester
- 1+ years as a SDET working on user interface, databases and WEB Applications.
- Experienced all Sprint related Scrum Ceremonies and followed Agile testing methodology such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Retro, Grooming and Demo.
- Developed Manual Test Cases based on the requirement documents.
- Involved in writing and implementing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and Test Scripts in accordance with Business Requirement. Automated the Sprint Stories based on the Acceptance Criteria.
- Experienced automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, JMeter, JDBC. Cucumber) and different approaches that increased product quality, development velocity.
- Experienced Selenium Web Element locators like XPath, CSS Selector and Selenium WebDriver to test the Web applications.
- Conducted Functional Testing, Backend Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium Grid by testing the application on different browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Created Behavioral Driven development BDD/TDD, Hybrid, and Data Driven Frameworks from scratch.
- Used Gherkin language (Given, When, And, and Then) to create BDD framework with Cucumber.
- Applied Apache POI to read/write data from/to Excel sheet for Data - Driven.
- Created HTML reports, and Json reports with detailed test steps and screenshots.
- Wrote extensive SQL queries for Database Testing and used JDBC in BDD and TDD for Automation.
- Used GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods in Postman for manual and automation API Testing.
- Created Automation scripts in REST ASSURED with Java for API Web Services Testing.
- Used Git/GitHub Version Control System tool to share codes with team members.
- Applied Mobile Testing with Appium in the Android Studio.
- Negotiated with business customers and improved seller account health.
- Experienced different eCommerce web and Mobile Applications with different roles.
- Managed product pricing pages and repriced automatically with Java, Selenium WebDriver, and TestNG, based on different parameters.
- Tracked product shipment and collaborate with customers, and Post services.
- Product analyzed to find the best quality product, for high profit and less customer complains.
- Performed Manual Testing for Web applications, desktop applications and mobile applications written with JAVA, the scope of which encompassed all functionality of services to as a prequel to automation.
- Experienced of test methodologies and tools, software testing standards, methods and conventions, build systems, and the product development cycle.
- Own the entire software lifecycle, from system design to release, such as SDLC, STLC, and defect life cycle.
- Analyzed the System Requirements, developed detailed Test Cases and provided the documentation.
- Worked closely with Product owner, Business Analyst, Dev - Team, and architects on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
- Created exercise activity animations with Flash Animation language for elementary- middle school students.
- Recorded and edit more than 50 hours Science course contents videos for elementary-middle school student.
- Wrote and edit science books chapters, exam questions, and exercise activities.
- Wrote and edit 2000+ exam questions, solutions video.