- I am seeking to develop a progressive and challenging career in Software Quality Assurance Management and Application delivery. I am eager to utilize and enhance my management, technical, analytical and debugging skills for performance and quality delivery.
- Over 14 years experience in software development - management of QA resources and software quality delivery - using different methodologies and tools.
- Leadership in the definition, implementation, and maintenance of standard application delivery processes, methodologies, and templates.
- Extensive abilities with leading QA engagements and providing clients with programs, tools and resources to review and determine their application portfolios, analyze functional scenarios and assess performance considerations.
- Develop and manage UAT strategies, testers and users to track risks and defects until completion.
- Experienced in leading a diverse and distributed teams of offshore/global and local QA teams.
- Experience in Administering and using MS TFS, DevOps, HP ALM and UFT - for manual, automated, performance validations in conjunction with Selenium, Visual Studio in Web/Cloud, Windows and Service Oriented applications.
- Experience building and running complex test environments with associated test data.
- Meeting with Executives and stake holders to discourse testing efforts, analyze risks and resolve defects.
- Experienced with managing delivery of Mobile application and device applications.
- Hands-on use of VBScript, C# and Java to descriptively design and automate functional frameworks.
- Experienced in leading Tiered/Level# Product Support team in analyzing third party issues and determining defects and causes of complaints and failures and escalating as required.
- Strong Project Management and Estimation skills.
- Strong analytical, math and communication skills.
Databases: MS SQL, Sybase and MS Access, Oracle, DB2.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, and UNIX (Linux - Ubuntu)
Tools: HP ALM, UFT and Loadrunner, Selenium, WCFStorm, SOAPUI, Fiddler, Visual Studio, MTM, TFS and Azure DevOps - CI/CD pipeline for effective automated deployment processes. Open Source Neoload, Bugzilla and Fogsbugs.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Edge Chromium
Applications: Broadband Wireless and Telecommunication, MainFrame, Web and Client/Server, WebServices(AWS, Azure cloud) and Windows.
- Change and Service Requests for QA teams in advance of new releases.
- Produce, review and submit Daily, Weekly and Monthly Status Reports to program management and respond to requests as needed.
- Lead QA to deliver high-quality applications by ensuring the best practices, processes and procedures are applied at every phase of the software development lifecycle from planning to release.
- L1 Estimates for On/Near/off - shore resources for quarterly and current releases.
- Daily/Weekly meetings with stake holders on issue resolutions and working out mitigations for reported risks.
- Manage regional/global validation of Windows As A Service(WaaS) upgrades and reporting feedbacks.
- Help Service-Line QA resources with updates on trainings and certifications.
- Meet with Business, Development and Project Teams to discuss/plan initial release scope items, resources and deliverables.
- Fill-in for Project Manager/BAs for daily update meetings maintain accounts and updates.
- Determine and select resources and skills needed for each application release.
- Immediate source for escalation for QA issues and work to address them promptly.
- Hands-on Manual Test Lead/Tester as situation demands.
- Hands-on Automation Test Lead/Tester as situation demands
- Work with clients on QA resourcing and estimate designs and approvals.
- Review and approve Test Plans, Test Strategy and sign-off on Test Completion documents.
- Manage diverse and differently/globally located QA resources.
- Manage allocations and resources for various projects - including 3rd party off-shores.
- Interview and On-board new full time BAs, QA Leads and Testers into the portfolio as well as vendor resources into projects.
- Manage all aspects of testing: Review master test plans, oversee testing related risks, test case creation and execution, ensure that Leads provide QA test completion reports, signoff and verify that all the deliverables meet the audit compliance requirements.
- Lead the Requirement gathering process with information gathering, analyzing gathered information then documenting and reviewing the requirement document.
- Ensure vendor and subcontractor QA plans meet EY’s QA product goals and contractual terms, participating in kick-off meetings.
- Define UAT strategy, work with leads to train users/testers, capture user feedback and play a critical role in establishing robust to-be processes.
- Manage all UAT defects and risks throughout application life cycle.
- Collaborating with project management and business development teams on estimates allocations and timelines.
- Chair a bi-weekly global meeting to share QA best practices, oversee efficient implementation of HP ALM across the Advisory/TAS portfolio and provide the necessary support to QA leads.
- Active member of the Quality Assurance Competency Network (QACN) for the Advisory portfolio and lead the Education/Training module which focuses on improving skills within the portfolio by suggesting training courses and setting goals for completing the same.
- Active member of the HP ALM sub-committee which focuses on company-wide global standardization of HP ALM best practices and application to QA process.
- Portfolio Tier2/Level2 product support - responsible for assisting Tier I personnel in solving basic technical problems and for investigating elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to these more complex issues.
- Report to project/executive management on application status, quality issues, trends, risks and losses.
- Train and mentor new and junior members of the team and provide performance feedback for midyear and annual reviews.
Lead Software QA Engineer
- Understanding business requirements and developing effective test plans and strategies that met specifications.
- Prepared test delivery estimates based on available resources and allocations.
- Managed projects by scheduling meetings with stake holders to review requirements to ensure quality applications that meet functional and non-functional requirements and ensuring they are adequately resourced and delivered as required.
- Followed a defined, agreed upon Project Management methodology. Present verbal and written reports defining plans, issues, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Led Analytics projects by cross-functionally leveraging various data sources to proactively identify, quantify, and prioritize the most impactful tests to increase consumer engagement and revenue opportunities.
- Published weekly and monthly QA Operating reports.
- Managed and integrated offshore resources with daily operations in USA.
- Subject Matter Expert and Tiered support on several products in researching, documenting and escalating customer issues.
- Administration and use of HP Quick Test Professional or Selenium WebDriver to descriptively design automated functional validation scripts.
- Used HP Service Test and Visual studio to validate the Service layer of Service Oriented applications.
- Scheduled status meetings with stake holders - QA, development, project and product teams responsible for the project - to highlight project requirement document and issues to be resolved in current release.
- Assigned different projects and/or shared parts of a project to appropriate resources.
- Helped Sr. QA analysts and new members to understand new technologies and step into test automation.