- Over 6 years of experience as Software Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Experienced in different frameworks of SDLC like waterfall and agile framework and mostly worked in agile scrum, reviewed user stories and attended daily stand up meeting as a part of scrum team.
- Hands - on experience of HIPAA standards, EDI (Electronic data interchange), implementation and experience of HIPAA code sets, claim processing, claim adjudication.
- Hands on experience of complete STLC owning the test deliverables through the entire SDLC.
- Expertise in analyzing business specifications and developing Test plans, Test cases and Test Scripts and executing them.
- Experienced in Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System Testing and User acceptance testing.
- Hands on experience in Facets in Claims, Billing and Pricing Modules.
- Hands on experience of Selenium IDE, Selenium Web driver to validate the web based applications and perform functional and regression testing.
- Involved in working on a project where we implemented BDD (behavior Driven development), TDD (Test Driven development).
- Experience of ALM as project management tool, defect logging and test management.
- Hands on experience to write SQL queries to retrieve data from the database to preform testing.
- Expertise in testing web services using Soap UI and Swagger tools.
- Experienced in logging the defects and prepared the defect logging Reports.
- Experience of JIRA as Test management tool for reviews the user stories, defect tracking, analyzing, documenting and communication.
- Performed Manual Testing on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Experience in sharing issues occurred during different activities while attending different meeting.
- Strength in guiding the design and execution of automated and manual testing strategies to identify risks and issues.
- Highly motivated individual and pay continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills and the ability to work well under deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Microsoft Tools: MS office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, SQL Server, TFS
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: ALM, UFT, JIRA, Soap UI, Swagger, Insomnia, Load Runner, Performance Center and Version One
Languages: HTML, XML, VB Script, Java
Confidential, Linthicum Heights, MD
- Gathering Requirements and documenting User Stories in Version One, and worked as BA support for team.
- Responsible for defect tracking and reporting the defects using Version One and also worked closely with the development team to ensure high quality and timely releases.
- Provided the management with test metrics, reports, and schedules as necessary and participated in the application design walkthroughs and meetings.
- Used API for search engine feature testing and tested end to end flows for application and send out the validation report to the team.
- Conducted SDLC and STLC process and participated in SCRUM, Sprint planning meetings and other activities of agile environment.
- Created Test Cases, execution of Test Cases and created Test Execution Report.
- Reviewed offshore Test Deliverables. Conducting Triage meetings.
- Participated in design walkthrough, verify test scripts and generated reports.
- Prepared UAT test scripts for child welfare application users to help them navigate through the application step by step.
- Conducted the defect triage meetings to help developer to understand the defects and assign defects to the developers.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams Dev, Business and project management to define the testing process.
- Performed defect re-validation after the build to make sure functionalities are working as expected and send out defect retesting report to the team.
- Performed end to end post build validation for different flows of the child welfare application and check there are no blocker in the child welfare application after the build.
- Performed different types of testing during the various testing phases System Integration, Smoke, Functional and Regression testing.
- Prepared the Go Live scenarios for the users and walkthrough the team with them.
- Worked with team for Go Live support to the child welfare application users and also have one on one sessions with users to navigate them through the application.
- Used JIRA as bug tracking tool to log the defects, project management tool, issue tracking, labelling and assign the issue.
- Tracked the workflow created/open work in progress and complete using JIRA.
Environment: MS Office, Version One, JIRA, HTML, API testing, Windows.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- Analyzed business requirements and prepared Test plan and Test cases using Standards Testing methodology.
- Involved in the specification reviews, test planning, and test case development, executing the test, and reporting bugs.
- Represented the quality function in an Agile Development environment based on a Scrum Framework through the application of sound quality principles.
- Acting as liaison between end user and Facets for user problems, outstanding issues, training needs and new software releases
- Worked with business leaders to translate business requirements and processes into test cases according to Facets package requirements and subsequent effective configuration.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for bug tracking, Work Item Tracking and published test results in TFS to share with the team members .
- Created releases, requirement and its traceability, test plan, test lab, logging defects in defect modules using ALM.
- Wrote in ALM for requirements management, test planning, scheduling, executing test cases.
- Used ALM to invoke the scripts and initially performed the baseline testing, as well as, organized all the scripts systematically and generated reports
- Test the enhancement features according to the business requirements which are developed by the developers.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices.
- Used TNG to create notification and alerts to test in the different testing environment and also on the different browsers.
- Used Streamline to retrieve the data of eligible member in different environments then used that member information for testing.
- Performed data driven web services testing using the source testing tool swagger.
- Tested API's / Web Services for various functionalities and modules of the application using Soap UI and Swagger.
- Wrote SQL queries to extract data from database and use that data for testing purpose.
- Wrote SQL queries to check proper data population in tables and for data verification to perform Backend Testing .
- Expertise in Designing scenarios for Performance Testing, generating scripts and handling Correlation as well as parameterization using Load Runner, executing scenarios using Controller and analysis of results using Load Runner Analyzer.
- Extensively used Load Runner monitors to identify the bottlenecks in Network, Database and Application servers.
- Used Performance Center to create scenarios and set up monitors to track load generator for performance testing. Involved in scalability and bottle neck testing of application.
Environment: ALM, Swagger, Insomnia, Soap UI, IOS, Android, SQL Server, MS Office, Streamline, Load Runner.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed methods and tools for the development of test scripts / data sheets and other supporting documents of the testing cycle
- Managed onshore and offshore testers in the development and execution of test scripts / data sheets and deviation management.
- Update a traceability matrix for the project validating testing coverage for each requirement.
- Document testing progress, results and defect management.
- Provide details on testing summary and production readiness.
- Performed various automation Framework including Data-driven, Keyword-driven for UFT.
- Performed Developed cases and scripts using UFT for Functionality, Security and Regression Testing.
- Defined GUI Checkpoints to check text boxes, combo boxes, checkboxes and images in UFT also created shared object repository in UFT.
- Experience on Soap UI for Web Service API Testing.
- Designed structured User Interface UI automated Test cases for web base software products used to perform software testing.
- Experienced in various automation Framework including Data-driven, Keyword-driven, Hybrid for QTP
- Found & Assigned related bugs to developers, once bug fixed for testing, verified and updated Team Foundation
- Tested the Membership and claims files (XML) in Facets and requested the batch jobs to load the claims to the Facets.
- Worked on FACETS Claims Payment and Adjustments (Up adjusted and down adjusted).
- Validated SOAP UI and Restful API services.
- Involved in SCRUM meetings with the Development and Product Management team and analyzed and developed product stories and included them in Sprint backlog.
- Logged and tracked defects in ALM issue tracking system.
- Utilized ALM for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Proficient with testing REST APIs, Web & Database testing.
- Experience in RESTFULL web service testing using Rest Assured framework java.
- Extensively developed PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Triggers.
- Worked in off-shore on site model to complete the project on time.
- Presenting daily status reports of the testing activities for the day.
Environment: Soap UI, UFT, BDD, MS Excel, Visual Basic, ALM, API Testing, UNIX, SQL Server.
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
- Thoroughly analyzed the business requirement documents.
- Implemented Standardized and Unified process throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Actively participated in all the phases of the testing Life cycle (Planning, Designing, Development and Reporting and Results).
- Extensively used SQL in order to retrieve data from the databases by writing Stored Procedures, views, triggers etc.
- Used SQL queries using joins and sub-queries to test the reports generated by the different modules as a part of back-end testing.
- Analyzing the Facets Requirements and thus conducting gap analysis.
- Extensively involved to set claim processing data for different Trizetto Facets Module.
- Involved in process Medicaid Claims on Trizetto FACETS system.
- Tested the ETL process both before data validation and after data validation process.
- Designed, updated and reviewed the Test Cases.
- Employed Specification by Example (BDD) requirements process improving team collaboration and delivered reduction in defects delivered to customers.
- Observed all test during regression testing and identified defects in system.
- Developed and maintained the test scripts, test data and test cases.
- Involved in FACETS Implementation Testing, involved end to end testing of FACETS Billing, Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Involved in testing HIPAA Transactions & Code Sets Standards like 837/835.
- Used ALM as bug tracking tool to log the defects, project management tool, issue tracking, labelling and assign the issue.
- Tracked the workflow created/open work in progress and complete using ALM.
- Developed and executed test cases using ALM to ensure functionality meet the requirements
- Performed various types of testing, functional, regression, user acceptance testing manually.
- Created the test scripts for both positive and negative testing.
- Involved in Functional, Integration, Regression and End-to-End testing of the application against user requirements.
- Defect Identification and created defect tracking reports till the close of the defect.
- Attended various Functional Walkthroughs and writing high level testing scenarios.
Environment: HTML, SQL Server 2014, ALM, ETL, Facets, MS Excel.