- Experienced and enjoy working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Assist in preparation of Test plans, Scenarios, Test cases, User stories & Test scripts
- Ability to analyze test results, perform RTM, and maintain the documentation of test results.
- Experienced with following Testing: Smoke, Functionality, User Interface, Regression, Performance, Load/Stress, Positive/Negative, Integration, Black box, Compliance 508, and Compatibility Testing.
- Extensive experience in Testing Client Server and Web - Based Applications
- Utilized JIRA tool to log defects, track defect and to generate reports.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral/Written) w/the ability to adapt to new environments
- Team player and detail oriented. Can work solo or in a team with minimal or no supervision
- Experienced in all aspects of Software Testing in various environments
- Great problem-solving, Analytical and Decision-making Skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, SOAP UI, REST, JSON, J-UNIT, JMeter
Bug Reporting Tools: JIRA, TestRail, HP/ALM
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Others: MS Office Suite (word, excel, PowerPoint) MS Visio, Visual Basic, Java, Linux, CompTia A+, Windows, Mac, Networking skills.
Software Tester / Operations Manager
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Build, upgrade, integrate, migrate software in Agile/Scrum environment
- Daily perform software testing, apply best QA skills ensuring software functionality without bugs
- Create Automated Test scripts, Test cases, review design and requirements documents.
- Develop UI/Wireframe designs ensuring to build robust and user friendly software
- Collaborate with team members to make improvements on the following sprints.
- Daily troubleshoot, log defects in Jira and resolve issues with Developers
- Communicate in a technical and non-technical terms with various users
- Gather requirements, convert to Test Cases, verify with clients on a weekly basis
- Backend Testing using SQL Server
- Developed Flow Charts for Developer and users to comprehend software functionality
- Review Test Plans and monitor assigned tasks ensuring deadlines are met.
- Perform Functional, System, Section 508, User Acceptance, Regression, Smoke and Integration testing on various projects
- Weekly scrum meetings. Provide project feedback and status of completed tasks.
- Interact with Business Analyst in reviewing clients requirements
- Performed UAT and provided training to users with newly built Applications
- Created SOP’s for new and existing users
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Reviewed complex Software Requirement Documents with DevTeam and PM’s.
- Executed Test Cases, reported defects utilizing industry standard JIRA and TestRail.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Back and Regression Testing.
- Participated in Stress Testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing, and Security Testing.
- Participated in Bug review meetings to rectify or mitigate software issues.
- Troubleshoot issues with DEV teams to rectify matters.
- Prepared bug summary and Test Case status reports.
- Developed functionality Flow charts for Developers and users
QA Software Tester
Confidential, Frederick, MD
- Performed Black Box Testing after understanding functionality of the application
- Created and executed SQL queries using Relational Database to make sure all the data from the excel sheet is transferred without missing any information to the database.
- Log defects and assist developers in debugging and modifying software
- Performed Functional, Smoke and Regression Testing
- Create and execute Test cases
- Involved in Back End testing using SQL Queries on Oracle Database.
- Participated in Walkthroughs and Inspection meetings to review requirements
Confidential, Frederick, MD
Security Access Coordinator / Junior Tester
- Performed Functional, Regression, Smoke and Compatibility testing
- Testing in REST, SOAP UI, J-UNIT
- Interviewed users regarding existing software / hardware and assisted developers in determining the need for upgrade.
- Responsible for providing access control to the NIAID IRF BSL-4 laboratory
- Monitor cameras via Airship to ensure that perimeter is not breached
- Acknowledged alarms via Continuum and troubleshoot door ajar, trip and forced open alarms
- Run access event reports to aid in internal investigations
- Enroll, create, and update current and new employees into database