- 8 years of experience in manual/semi - manual Web/Mobile testing (iOS, Android, Windows Phone).
- 6+ years of hands on experience in testing Mobile Banking, Social Media,Gaming and e-Commerce applications.
- 6+ years’ experience in leading global teams and successfully executing multiple enterprise projects.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining comprehensive test documentation and requirements-to-tests traceability.
- Managed a number of projects with different methodologies of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as Waterfall, Agile (RUP and Scrum)
- Expertise in testing activities like test case development and reviews, test execution and defect reporting.
- Methodical in capturing, recording, reporting, and escalating defects.
- Deliver mobile test solutions on Smart phones, Tablets and other mobile devices across multiple mobile platforms
- Strong logical, assessment, interpretation and Collaborative skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, hardworking, collaborative team player, analytical, agile and work well under pressure meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Skilled in German translation, interpretation and localization testing.
- US Employment Authorized. (Green Card Holder)
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone.
Devices: Handheld device (Mobile/Tablet) including Android, iOS, Windows
Bug Tracking: JIRA, HP QC, Oracle Test management, IBM Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Firebug, Microsoft Visual studio
Other Tools: Master Data Management (MDM), Dev Tools, Selenium, Appium, Sauce labs, Perfecto Mobile, Tosca, Database XML viewer.
Project management skills: Skilled in keynote, Excel MS office and PowerPoint, SharePoint, Business Analysis, Resource management, Business Process Improvement, Project scheduling, Strategic planning.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Adept in working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and set priorities.
- Create detailed PlayStation system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
- Direct communication with the Design and Development teams for test requirements, clarifications and product. specifications
- Functional, Sanity, Exploratory, and Regression testing of the product.
- Designing System integration test cases and execution.
- Verification of context and language suitability of the localized product user interface.
Business Analyst/Test coordinator
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standard.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Product Managers and Developers.
- Complete understanding of master data management tools of Ross suppliers.
- Conduct test entry reviews, record and document test results.
- Investigate, recommend, implement and manage testing tools in Oracle test management.
- Executing exploratory and manual tests to ensure product quality for implementing master data management.
Apps System QA Analyst
Confidential, San Francisco
- Experience with working on first Train X model at Confidential for Online Sales and Marketing Global platform. Documented the process of company’s first Train-X pilot project.
- Teamed with IT developers in testing new applications.
- Attending agile meetings, walkthrough user stories, business Rules and messages specs, annotated UI specification and supplementary specifications.
- Once requirements were finalized, performing ambiguity review on the documents, getting these ambiguities resolved and verifying these changes are incorporated in new set of documents provided by the Business Analyst.
- Preparing high level scope sizing, kick-off, test Strategy documents and presenting back to the team.
- Supported and guided new testers to perform product test in agile environment.
- Complete responsibility of all QA deliverables for assigned projects.
- Performing manual/Black-box testing of the application to test the system for both the functional and business requirements for positive and negative scenarios.
- Providing demo to line of business at the end of each release and guiding UAT during testing process.