- Over 12 years of professional experience in Quality Assurance and Software testing. In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Testing methodologies including both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall models
- Expertise in creating/writing test plans, test cases, test scenarios and test summary report
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile (Scrum) development and a Certified Scrum Master
- A skilled Agile Tester has an excellent ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to ensure projects are completed on time and to the customer's satisfaction
- Hands - on experience on Mobile Testing. Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc.)
- Hands-on experience testing a SaaS web application
- Proficient in Functionality Testing, Sanity/Smoke testing, Interface Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing
- Hands-on experience with testing tools like JIRA, TestRail, CA Agile Central (RALLY), HP-ALM (Quality Center), Test Director, SoapUI, SQL Developer, PLSQL Developer, MongoDB, and TOAD
- In depth knowledge and concept of Tricentis Tosca automation tool
- Working knowledge of Selenium WebDriver and IDE
- Extensively used use of SQL for retrieving required data from DB
- Proficient in API testing using SoapUI (Soap and Rest Services) and know Postman
- Excellent skills in Telecommunications Ordering Systems
- In depth knowledge of Accessibility Standards, Tools, and their uses in respect to Software Testing
- Experience on e-Commerce applications
- Experience on CMS (Drupal framework) project, rendering for preview and publish
- Experience on CCPA (GDPR) compliance testing on OneTrust module
- Proficient in bug reporting and documentation, actively participated in all the Triage meetings to prioritize the bugs, their severity, risk etc.
- Ensure 100% test coverage and execution. Think proactively in finding bugs and failures
- Proven ability to work under pressure, focus on the big picture and timely delivery against aggressive deadlines
- Experienced working remotely via Telecommuting
- Extensive experience on working with Onshore/Offshore team
- Possess an extraordinarily strong people-oriented skill, a natural team member and a very quick learner
Databases:: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB
Languages:: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, HTML, XML, Java
Testing Tools:: JIRA, TestRail, CAAC (CA Agile Central - formerly known as RALLY), HP - ALM (Quality Center), Selenium IDE, SoapUI, P/L SQL Developer, Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD, NoSQL MongoDB, Snipping Tool, Screencast-O-Matic, SnagIt, Test Director, GitHub, Bugzilla, Charles Proxy Debugger, GTM (Google Tag Manager), Optimizely, Slack, Window Resizer
- As a member of the AGILE (Scrum team) participated in backlog planning, grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, sprint review meetings as well as retrospective meetings
- Actively involved in creation of detailed test plans, test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications.
- Reviewing and providing reports on quality of the product content
- Evaluating QA content for testing and implementation processes
- Adding, editing, updating contents in Drupal
- Verifying UI Page, Bands, Layouts, Modules, Parameter page, Template page, SEO Tags, Publication Workflow, Buy Flow, Preview & Publish page, General Settings on HBOMax.com application developed on DRUPAL
- Rendering the contents to preview and publish in the screen
- Used JIRA for project management and TestRail for test case management
- Performed CCPA (GDPR) testing on the content on OneTrust module
- Generated content for software development process from initial to the release stage
- Typical duties include developing and reviewing content for product, validating content, deploying new content, identifying, and resolving content errors.
- Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc.)
- Managed test results and performed reviewing of test plan content
Senior/Lead QA Engineer
- As a member of the AGILE (Scrum team) participated in backlog planning, grooming, daily standup meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- Take a leading role in manual testing, actively involved in creation of detailed test plans, test cases and test scenarios for different application modules according to functional requirements and business specifications.
- Review Requirements, Feature Design and Low-Level Design Specifications. Provide input regarding completeness and correctness of these documents as well as consistency with the baselined version of the software and with other documents throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Write test cases for new functionality and updated existing test cases for changing functionality using Test Director, HP-ALM (Quality Center), CA Agile Central (RALLY)
- Execute test cases manually in the System Test, frequently tested in front end and backend and extensively used SQL queries to verify/validate the transactions in the Oracle database
- Extensively used SoapUI for testing Web Services SOAP (XML) and REST (JSON) APIs
- Perform SANITY/SMOKE testing, Guerilla Testing/Enhanced Unit Testing as a SWAT Team member
- Perform Regression Testing and E2E (end-to-end) Testing with various versions of the application.
- Clearly and effectively communicate all defects that have been found during the testing effort using CA Agile Central (Rally), HP ALM (Quality Center) to track problems (CRs--change requests)
- Actively participated in all the Triage meetings to prioritize the bugs, their severity, risk etc.
- Updated Test Matrix, Test log/Requirement Traceability Matrix and Write Test Summary Reports
- Arrange Brown Bag session of the knowledge transfer (KT) among the Team Members for the new features of the application
- Mentor new/juniors on the team