- Around 8 Years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing Manual and Automation with Expertise in Automation Framework Design & Implementation using Selenium, and QTP/UFT.
- Extensive knnowledge of Object - oriented programming with JAVA and Selenium Frameworks - TestNG, Maven, Junit, Page Object & Page Factory, TDD, BDD, Keyword-driven, Data-driven, and Hybrid framework.
- Knowledge of Test Planning, Test Strategy Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and STLC like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM).
- Experience in various testing types like Regression, Functional, Smoke, GUI, Web, Integration, End to End, Black box, White box, Database, and Acceptance testing.
- Practical knowledge of basic and advanced Unix commands to work on files and directories.
- Experience with ETL, data testing, algorithms, management and enterprise analytics using Microsoft tool.
- Knowledge testing Mobile application, developing test cases, automation scripts using APPIUM, and Java.
- Experience in Cross-Browser testing and executing the scripts parallelly using Selenium GRID.
- Practical experience developing test structure for REST & SOAP web services to validate API Responses.
- Experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins, executed apache ANT, and Maven.
- Extensive knowledge of Writing SQL, MYSQL, NoSQL Queries for back end testing, and Data validation.
- Experience in Reviewing and commenting on the UI Automation code for clean, optimum code practice.
- Expertise in Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements, Tracking defects & backlogs.
- Extensive knowledge in writing and executing SQL and MySQL Queries - DDL & DML Statements for checking the validity and integrity of the data in various databases to perform Database Testing.
- Experience working with various Selenium Classes and AutoIT application for desktop applications, Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test cases.
- Experience in executing test scripts and generating reports using Selenium supporting frameworks includes JUnit, TestNG.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using Cucumber and Continuous Integration (CI) with Jenkins.
- Experience in ETL Testing for supporting data extraction, transformations, and loading processing, in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution
Software Testing Tools: UFT, Selenium WebDriver & GRID, Appium, AutoIT, POI Api, Fitnesse.
Selenium Framework: Junit, TestNG, Cucumber (Gherkin).
Programming Language: Java (Core & Advanced), and C.
Datawarehouse testing: Snowflake
Continuous Integration tool: Jenkins
Build Management tool: Maven
Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall.
Logging and Reports: Log4j, TestNG Reports
Web Services Testing: SoapUI, Rest-Assured, Swagger, Postman, Groovy, WSDL, XML, JSON
Database Programming: SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB Couchbase, Redis, PLSQL, ETL.
Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker
Realtime data pipeline tool: Apache Kafka.
Java Virtual Machine: VisualVM
VersionControl: Git, GitHub
CodeReview: Fisheye, GitHub
Performance Testing: Jmeter, HP LoadRunner, New Relic (Performance Monitoring)
Defect/Backlog Tracking: JIRA, Version One, Bugzilla
Requirement management: Qtest, ALM/Quality Center (QC)
Security/Penetration Testing: Burp Interceptor, Proxy Server.
FTP Tool: FileZilla
Operating Systems: Windows, IOS, Android, UNIX
Applications: Eclipse, Intellij, MS Office, VMware and VM Virtual Box.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
Sr. Quality Analyst
Applications - Watson Campaign Automation (WCA) - Mail Send Engine, SMPP SMS, Link Shortener.
- Designed, developed. and implemented UI Automation test suite based on requirements and Ensure stabilization leveraging Selenium and Fitnesse which addresses 50+ high/critical priority legacy features.
- Implemented services to automate data creation/deletion/editing to speed up automation runtime by 50%.
- Write Selenium WebDriver with Java code (FitNesse fixtures) using TestNG Framework in Intellij using Maven (Built Automation tool), generated reports with Screenshots, and logged errors using log4j.
- Experience is working with Module (Link shortener) in AWS, testing data in dynamo db.
- Identify and implement web elements in selenium using in-browser developer mode or using ChroPath.
- Push developed code to higher automation environment using Git (version control system) by creating branches of the master repository and merging the code and monitor the smoke test pass in Jenkins build.
- Build and install the implemented code to WCA using the build tool ANT.
- Data validation using SQL and NoSQL in MongoDB using the Robo3T tool and in the Couchbase server.
- Performed Penetration testing to prevent cross-site scripting (XSS) using Burp Interceptor & Proxy server.
- Test the web service API response using Swagger, and Postman, Used Mock services for automated tests,
- Manage files & folders over FTP, FTPA & SFTP client using FileZilla client and Shell Scripting.
- Analyze the application module’s performance, dependencies and bottlenecks in the cloud using New Relic APM tool to find issues and report the root to developers.
- Verify the SMPP SMS (Java Objects) sent from the send engine is serialized into Kafka topics as expected in the Apache Kafka tool and validate the sent JSON payloads in Apache AVRO running in Intellij.
- Scale and manage SMPP pods using kuberctl scripting in Kubernetes(K8).
- Experience writing complex Unix commands to work on files and directories.
- Create, Execute Load & Stress testing after discussing requirement with the product in the JMeter tool.
- Discover and report application glitch after analyzing the log in the application’s Logstash.
- Review cross-team test cases in QTest and automation code in the Fisheye tool.
- Perform the smoke, FitNesse, and regression tests after new code deployment to the environment.
- Raise defects, backlogs in Version One, JIRA tool, and work with the functional team to track & certify.
- Follow application standards and prepare project concepts, Gap Analysis, solution design, functional specification documents based on the release test metrics to ensure ease of ongoing maintenance.
Environment: s - Selenium, Fitnesse, AWS, DynamoDB, JMeter, Swagger, Postman, Fisheye, Qtest, Version One, New Relic, VisualVM, Burp Interceptor, FileZilla, FTP, TestNG, Maven, log4J, Apache ANT, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), Couchbase, Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, AVRO, IntelliJ, AGILE.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java Automation Tester
- Assessed & analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
- Prepared and implemented Automation framework for GUI using Selenium Webdriver using JUnit framework and performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application.
- Handled backend which uses both Soap and RESTApi web services to submit the requests and receive the responses in both XML and JSON formats using SOAPUI tool and developed the backend automation script using Groovy, also added different Assertions to it.
- Implemented Implicit & Explicit waits on application demand and have Created the Soft assertions to prevent the script to fail in between in case of non-critical issues also Screenshots were taken at the time of assertions and failures or errors.
- While testing Web Services, providing required input data for requesting XML and validated response XML by comparing the data in database and GUI.
- Used Firepath and firebug to identify the xpaths or CSS Selectors or ID’s of the objects in the UI. All Xpaths are maintained in an excel spreadsheet or properties file.
- Responsible for defect management using JIRA (defect logging, defect tracking, defect triaging, status updating and defect reports)
- Created testing framework in Maven platform and worked with pom.xml file to maintain the dependencies used in the framework.
- Developed several details and summary reports including line and pie charts, trend analysis reports and sub-reports according to business requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Tested applications with Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Responsible for executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility using Selenium Grid 2.0.
- Prepared the Testing reports using TestNG HTML reports and used Log4j2 jar files to generate reports.
Applications - Test Ride, Vehicle Order Management (VOM) System
- Implemented Implicit & Explicit waits on application demand and have Created the Soft assertions to prevent the script to fail in between in case of non-critical issues also Screenshots captured at the time of assertions and failures or errors. I also used TestNG Reports.
- Used POM (Page Object Model), ATTD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) TDD (Test Driven Development) & BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) using Cucumber with Gherkin and Selenium Grid 2.0 for parallel execution in Confidential applications.
- Worked in Version Control management using Git and GitHub also integrated Git with Jenkins for CI (Continuous integration)
- Involved in writing and reviewing test cases and automated 1000+ test cases using Selenium WebDriver in Java language by using Selenium TestNG Framework in VOM (Vehicle Order Management) and also used HP QTP for specific windows applications.
- Involved in ETL Testing for data extraction, transformation, and loading process using ETL tool SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Data Validation and testing using SQL and MYSQL with results Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Used log4j2 to maintain logging for our project. logs covered the console info and errors information.
- Handled Harley-Davidson RESTApi web services requests and responses in both XML & JSON formats using Rest-Assured and Postman
- Executed performance and Load testing scripts of applications using HP LoadRunner and JMeter by Virtual Users.
- Developed iterative and detailed project management plans and schedules using Agile-SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
- Used Jira, HPQC for executing test sets, collecting tests, Raising Defects, and analyzing the data.
Environment: s - Selenium Webdriver, Appium, AutoIT, HP LoadRunner, JIRA, Rest-Assured, Postman, VisualVM, TestNG, Maven, log4J, Apache ANT, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, SQL, IntelliJ. Eclipse, Agile, Waterfall.