- Skilled software/automation test professional with 12 years of experience performing cross functional roles as a QA Lead, Software/Automation Tester and Business Analyst. Solid expertise of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from gathering requirements, software testing, creating automation scripts and providing production support in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Subject 7, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, TestNG, Java, SQL, SQL Developer, JAWS, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader
- Cognos 10 Business Intelligence Reporting, Oracle Discover Reporting, Jira, Confluence, Oracle 9i,/11i, Toad
- SQL*Plus, MS SQL Server 2000/20007, Oracle Workflow, XML, HTML, Oracle Application Server, Microsoft VSS
- Axure, Visual Basic, Rational Clear Quest, Mercury Test Director, Zephyr
- Red Hat Linux, Windows
- Proactively lead a high performing QA team through various phases from gathering requirements, creating/assigning use cases, reviewing the test cases and provided production support.
- Created executed and maintained automated test scripts using Selenium Web driver in Java
- Created complete regression suite using TestNG framework for Mandatory Application.
- Worked on Cross browser testing, browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE using WebDriver.
- As a versatile team player performed various roles to deliver Mandatory Grants system under challenging schedule and successfully retired the GATES legacy system.
- Performed accessibility testing/508 compliance using JAWS.
- Prepared the documentation required for the Test/UAT Orientation held at ACF and demoed the same to the user.
- Executed SQL queries to view data transaction, data validation, integrity and accuracy of GUI Test results.
- Assisted Business Users during UAT before project go - live by providing test data, performed data updates so that the user can complete the end to end award processing.
- Performed testing support before the client demo was scheduled so that the modules are ready to be demoed without any hindrance.
- Provided support to the training team by clarifying their questions on various MGM functionality so they can generate training videos.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to map requirement coverage with test cases.
- Worked extensively with SMEs in understanding the requirements and developing Use Case specification document.
- Involved in developing Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Process Flows, Data Mapping, creating wireframes using Axure for front end development.
- Played a pivotal role in JAD sessions helping to develop detailed solutions and documented the Functional and System Specification Requirements.
Senior Verification Tester / Cognos Report Author
- Developed reports with List/Charts based on relational and dimensional models incorporating drill throughs, drill up and down capabilities using Congo’s 10 for various partners at DHHS.
- Fixed any data issues that occurred in the report by debugging the backend and verifying against Grant Solutions.
- Performed analysis of Requirements/User Stories to identify and resolve requirement gaps.
- Developed and executed regression test cases for each Grant Programs.
- Performed frontend user interface testing of the entire life cycle of ACF Discretionary Grants Management system.
- Created release requests/notes for every release and coordinated with the Operations team to deploy the same to higher environments.