- 7+ years of experience in Software Testing of Native mobile, Web based and Client - Server applications with excellent understanding of QA Life Cycle.
- Experience in developing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases, Defect Status report, Requirement Traceability matrix and Script Status Report.
- Extensive experience in Functional Testing, Database Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Compatibility Testing, Gray box, Black box Testing and White box Testing.
- Well versed with software engineering standards like CMM (Capability Maturity Model), Waterfall, Agile, RUP, Six Sigma.
- Expertise in creating Bug Reports using tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA, YouTrack.
- Experience in validating and writing SQL Queries using TOAD.
- Suffice knowledge in performing Manual Testing by using defect management tools like JIRA, HP Quality Center and Microsoft Excel.
- Expertise in Charles Proxy for taking logs for iOS, Android and connected devices (Apple TV 2015, XBOX360/ONE, PS3/PS4, Sharp TV, Sony TV etc.)
- Expertise with Visio, MS Project and MS office tool’s Like MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Involved in designing and maintaining Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Experience in testing web applications utilizing different Browsers and across different platforms.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases from requirements and Use Cases.
- A team player with good inter-personal Communication Skills and excellent Documentation Skills.
- Seeking a challenging opportunity where I will be able to utilize my strong organizational skills and ability to work well with people, which will allow me to grow personally and professionally. I am self-motivated and able to work both independently and as collaborative team member.
Software Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, YouTrack
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, UNIX, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOSx
Languages: C, SQL, Java, C#, HTML, XML
Test Strategies: Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Load, Recovery, User Acceptance
Applications: MS Project, MS Office
- Extensively involved in manual testing of Confidential store applications on iPOD and different Web browsers with different versions of OS systems to assure quality of new and existing functionality.
- Involved in testing the end-end functionality of POS (Point of Sale) system related to POS scanning with different methods of payment, adjustments, promotions.
- Validating test results on database testing using SQL queries.
- Working on a day-day basis with the Omni and Database teams to ensure all end to end testing is completed.
- Perform rigorous regression testing of existing production applications to ensure new feature integrations launch successfully.
- Involved in testing the Retail Net System of Confidential for testing the front-end interfaces with different forms and Reports.
- Ensure high velocity promotion initiatives are thoroughly tested from checkout through to the fulfillment of orders using OMX (Order Management System)
- Involved in creating and execution of test scenarios, test cases, test plans following requirement specification and design documents.
- Lead the communication and tracking of issues and resolution through the bug tracking software and actively participate in the daily standup meetings with project leads from different teams.
Environment: Native apps (iOS & Android), POS, SQL, OMX, JIRA
- Analyzed the Business requirements to understand the HBOGO, HBONOW, MAXGO and Confidential browser applications as well as performing cross browser testing on Mac, IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Developed detailed Test Plan, Test Cases and executed them.
- Identified the test cases that are to be automated and those that are to be manually done.
- Documented Test Cases for each of the connected devices (Fire TV, Roku, XBOX360) and compact devices (Apple TV) corresponding to the business requirements in GitHub.
- Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix between requirements and test cases to ensure maximum coverage of the requirements.
- Responsible for execution of extensive data and functionality driven regression tests, development of test-data in accordance with predetermined standards.
- Performed GUI testing, Functional Testing, Regression, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance testing on HBOGO, HBONOW, MAXGO applications.
- Used Charles Proxy for Omniture testing on HBOGO and MAXGO applications across connected devices, iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and Android phones as well as on browsers.
- Tested across social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter for HBOGO, HBONOW and MAXGO applications.
- Extensively used SQL for data integrity testing Confidential the backend.
- Coordinated with development teams in resolving the defects for iOS, Android devices.
- Used Jenkins for downloading builds for android SDK and Hockeyapp to install build for iOS devices.
- Participated in the Bug triage meetings with developers for prioritizing defects.
- Extensively worked on You Track and JIRA for bug reporting/tracking in both QA and Production environments.
- Participated in weekly review meetings and GO/NO-GO meetings.
- Extensively worked on agile methodology, Scrum & Sprint plan meetings.
- Developed Defect Summary Report and Test Summary Report.
Environment: YouTrack, TestRail, GitHub, Hockeyapp, SQL, Charles Proxy, Native apps (iOS & Android), MacOsX
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Attended Review meetings and Walkthroughs for the better understanding of the Requirements document and the application.
- Performed Functional and GUI testing for native and web-based applications on both computer and mobile devices.
- Performed the detailed analysis of the requirements for designing test plans & test cases and if any ambiguities in the requirements/documents were resolved with the BA and SMEs.
- Designed, planned and created test plans & test cases in Excel and uploaded them to HP Quality Center covering all positive and negative scenarios of test cases.
- Performed Manual, Functional testing, focusing on the end-user point of view.
- Performing various types of testing such as the Smoke testing, Functional Testing, Ad-hoc testing, User Interface Testing, System testing, Regression testing, Gray box testing, End to End testing and Back-end testing extensively using SQL.
- Extensively worked on agile methodology, Scrum & Sprint plan meetings.
- Experience in testing the U-verse application on different Android tablets with operating systems such as Jellybean, Honeycomb, and KitKat.
- Used Android SDK and iTunes to install applications and builds as well as using the SDK to take screenshots, record the screen on compatible Android versions and collect log files.
- Performed Black box and Grey box testing for Android tablets and smartphones, iOS and Windows based devices.
- Verified and revised bugs for native and web-based applications on mobile devices and tablets.
- Worked with a large variety of devices on all common existing platforms such as, iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.
- Used Charles Proxy to find the network logs when used with Android tablets.
- Extensive Streaming in testing the U-Verse application using Amazon s Fire TV.
- Effective in Defect Identification, tracking and reporting using JIRA.
- Participated in defect review meetings and tracking defects until they are resolved.
- Expertise with Agile scrum with the use of RALLY.
- Involved in night system production support for testing and coordination with server test team.
- Responsible for providing the daily status of the tasks.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) for tracking and ensuring all the test requirements have been tested.
- Tested the application in different environments namely INT2, EXT2 and Production.
Environment: HP Quality Center 10.0, MS Office Outlook, Mobile Apps (Android, iOS), Windows XP, Oracle 9i, JIRA,SQL.