- Seeking a position as a Sr. Software Test engineer in a company that offers a challenging job and an opportunity for growth.
Software : UNIX, C++ Object Oriented, Sybase Fast Track, Sybase Open Client, Sybase Open Server, Oracle Database7.0 and 8.0(NT), PL/SQL, Sapphire Web, SQL*PLUS, Illustra, JAVA, DCE, Advanced C, TCP/IP, Unix Korn, Sed, Awk, Perl, X - Windows Motif, Windows NT, TSO, SPUFI, DB2,Power Point, Excel, Access, Visual Basic and FoxPro, HTML, VRML, PVCS Tracker etc.
Tools: Stp/Omt, Mercury(X-Runner, Load Runner automated tools), Winrunner, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Clear case tools, (DDTS) Distributed Defect Tracking System, TOAD, QA Partner, RUP, Rational Robot, Rational Rose, Test Manager, Clear Quest, PVCS Tracker Tools and Continuous, QC/ALM, HP QTP, JIRA, Confluence Atlassian and SOAPUI web services etc.
Sr. Agile Tester (Technologist)
Environment: PL/SQL developer, QC/ALM, and Java Etc.
- Attend the walk through meeting for the sprint with the manager, business analyst, developers and testers.
- Analyze and develop the FIVS application scenario and recommend solutions to improve system products and services to help stakeholders Kipro and Livanata region.
- Lead the FIVS application/project and collect the Budget estimate data and demo to stakeholders for the story cases.
- I have work with other corporation to exchange information /services and share the knowledge.
- Run the Budget estimate and voucher reports for the users.
- Coordinated with development engineers and prepared test plans and endured functionality of all applications.
- Attend the daily scrum meeting with the scrum master, communicating with internal and external stakeholders such as business managers and Project managers also update the user stories status in the JIRA.
- Prepared test cases for each user story and acceptance criteria on various features of Agile development process.
- Attend peer review meeting for test case walkthrough and provide the comments.
- Mapped all the test cases with the user story requirements in Quality Center.
- Performed smoke test for each sprint before the testing and report to test lead.
- Performed web based testing for the CMS Quality management and review system QMARS applications.
- Identified bugs in Quality Center QC/ALM tools systems by regular tests and resolved all issues and defects.
- Designed and developed test management plans and test procedures for application testing and regression/smoke testing activities.
- Participated in the research, design, development, testing and utilization of information processing systems and prepares technical and progress reports on assigned projects.
- Responsible for development and execution of application tests and for identifying any formal testing standards and ensuring adherence.
- Participated in reviews of testing procedures and practices to insure that documented procedures and policies are followed or are modified, as needed; collects system data and supports execution of program best practices, continuous process improvement and implementation of quality principles.
Sr. Test Engineer
Environment: SOUP UI, JAZZ, XML, Oracle database Java etc.
- Attend the daily meeting with the clients management, test lead, developer and testers.
- Created the XML file and run the artifact using the SOAP UI.
- Run the test cases and update the status
- Provide weekly status report to management
Sr. Q A Analyst
Environment: PL/SQL developer, QC/ALM, PowerBuilder and Java, Unix, XML, Informatica ETL
- Duties had included supporting Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) test team and working on the test documents to meet the demands of the project.
- Created the XML files and upload into the Web Applications and run the OBIEE and PRIS reports for the web based applications.
- Create the users role for the Admin, Provider and Vendor to test the web based portal.
- Use Informatica ETL to extract the data from the tables.
- Accountable for writing a series of detailed test procedures and executing them.
- Responsibilities included attending project meetings, test team meeting and also help the new testers for the application functionality.
- Attend the triage meeting for the production defects.
- Responsible for mapping the requirements and writing the test cases based upon system requirements. Also updated and maintained old test cases based on the requirement changes.
- Conducted COTS frontend and backend testing using PL/SQL Developer tools.
- Worked in waterfall and Agile SDLC environment and perform test using the quality center ( HP ALM/QC) tools.
Environment: Unix, Oracle, Java and .Net Software
- Provided client server/GUI testing in the Confidential -Allen & Confidential Inc. for the Navy Computerized Provisioning, Allowance, Supply System (COMPASS) to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Duties had included helping the development team and working on test documents to meet the demands of the project.
- Accountable for writing the test plan and recording the details of the test procedure for the NAVY application system.
- In charge for writing a series of detailed test procedures and then later executing them.
- Responsibilities included attending project meetings, meeting with developers and gaining additional knowledge/information from the many meetings.
- Attended meetings on a day-to-day basis with the developers and, additionally, shared the test documents’ statuses with them.
- Responsible for writing test plans and builds test cases based upon system requirements. Also updated and maintained Test Plan and Test Cases based on the requirement changes.
- Conducted front end and back end testing using test scripts and SQL.
- Perform Integration test on new and modified functionality in the System.
- Working with development teams investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Used JIRA Tracker tools for the bug tracking and reporting
- Installed the software on server in the test environment.
- Trained other testers for the COMPASS NAVY application.